Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
2cymb1w.jpg
Black_horse_2.gif
2cymb1w.jpg

BANTU

+op MVLI
Whats up with this SL bootyclapping @BANTU crying about Puntland in every thread. She wants our sodliers to carry out a coup

giphy.gif
However high and mighty you feel, your soldier's yearly mutiny will always bring you back to Earth. Mutiny in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017...let's see what the future holds.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Your soldiers are literally beggars

Setting up isbaaro in "clean" Garoowe and taking over government buildings

large.jpeg
gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/somali-soldiers-patrol-the-streets-of-mogadishu-on-february-news-photo/474134075#somali-soldiers-patrol-the-streets-of-mogadishu-on-february-22-2014-a-picture-id474134075

BANTU

+op MVLI
When you are proven wrong, you just walk away you went full @XamarCade never go full @XamarCade :ufdup:
Where was I proven wrong? I posted a picture to illustrate the absurdity of State employees of a department as important as Interior Defense resorting to holding the parliament of your State hostage in order to get paid

I was proven wrong only if you unconsciously accept your L, which I guess you do because you don't take issue with my facts instead you take issue with a picture.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Where was I proven wrong? I posted a picture to illustrate the absurdity of State employees of a department as important as Interior Defense resorting to holding the parliament of your State hostage in order to get paid

I was proven wrong only if you unconsciously accept your L, which I guess you do because you don't take issue with my facts instead you take issue with a picture.
You posted a picture from Mogadishu and I showed you the original source from Gettys. You are a charlatan of the highest order and you intended to mislead our honorable Punts.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Puntland is the best most developed region with the lowest incidence of poverty in all age groups, with the best educational attainment and household performance than all of somalia and with the best access to clean sanitised water, despite limited resources as this world bank report has just showed you, but instead like the typical butthurt anti PL robot you are, all this goes right over your head and focus on some meaningless arguments from 7 months ago to counter it. You sound so desperate, anything you have said doesn't counter anything the world bank has reported. Puntland is doing very well and it pisses you off.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Ignore him he's a loser and mentally disturbed he has 23000 post of the same 1 liners the man is not right in the head.
Its a well known trait of their people, they talk a lot trash yet they are the most sensitive group of somalis i've ever seen. The karbash siad barre gave them has really messed them up in the head

BANTU

+op MVLI
Puntland is the best most developed region with the lowest incidence of poverty in all age groups, with the best educational attainment and household performance than all of somalia and with the best access to clean sanitised water

puntland cant pay its soldiers on time and they print fake money

In what world do these statements go together they're both true. HOW SWAY?! :faysalwtf:

@Yonis either Puntland is corrupt and/or incompetent or the World Bank data is flawed. Choose one :hillarybiz:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Its a well known trait of their people, they talk a lot trash yet they are the most sensitive group of somalis i've ever seen. The karbash siad barre gave them has really messed them up in the head
To be fair Siad Barre did bomb 5000 of them they still pick bones from the deserts but their issue is khat 90% of men is high on khat so there's little human capital there and a huge brain drain of whatever is left is going tahriib meanwhile the politicians steal their money and tell them recognition is coming you gotta feel sorry for them man the World Bank is pro puntland now, large sampled statistics is unreliable and Kulmiye will fix everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending