Puntland has the lowest Poverty incidence of Somalia [incl. Somaliland]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I conducted a survey in SL asking if they would reunite with Somalia & I told you based on my studies 90% said yes. Then I continued to inform you that I covered 0.001% of the population, would you
a) sing somaliyey tooso in public while cooking cambuulo in Burco:cosbyhmm:
b) sing somaliyey tooso in private while remaining somewhat hopeful of unity in your heart:cosbyhmm:
c) sing qabiilkeyga hatooso knowing 0.001% isn't represtative of population :cosbyhmm:
A :lolbron:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I didn't realize I was having a discussion with retards. Holy f*ck!

:gucciwhat:

Most somalilanders and koonfurians have peanut sized brains, they don't have enough white matter in the brain to comprehend your reasoning and the statistics you bring forward in your arguments. They are more suited to fdk

I read every single one of your posts and not 1 of them brought forward a reasonable counter argument or rebuttal.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Who do you think you’re fooling waryaa? :ulyin:

The only difference between mj is faan:manny:, wa wixii somalidu hore sheegi jirtay. Mantana caruurtooda 0.001% ayay nagu faanayaan:pachah1:
Nin baa yidhi, Majerteen intu habeenka cambuulo ka dhergo ayu subaxdi dafiraya "hawiyaha ba cuna":russ:

Gambar

VIP
The only difference between mj is faan:manny:, wa wixii somalidu hore sheegi jirtay. Mantana caruurtooda 0.001% ayay nagu faanayaan:pachah1:
Nin baa yidhi, Majerteen intu habeenka cambuulo ka dhergo ayu subaxdi dafiraya "hawiyaha ba cuna":russ:
It’s kind of obvious that you’re bitter.

Faan comes with the territory of being MJ, look what we have done for ourselves and across the world alhamdulilah. :manny: City councilors, legislators, ministers, international criminal court judges, MPs, etc.

At the end of the day, I hope for wanaag for all Somalis. You and Inquisitive’s lapdog drink from the same bitter Majerteenitis coffee. :yacadiim: This topic was already discussed at length before and many of the replies were mashallah, however you and Inquisitives lapdog came in with the intention of xumaan in this new one and you know it.

I like Somaliland and I like your tribe, such a shame you had to be a lander.

Better hope I don’t catch you slipping in the East or West end. :farole:

xisaabiye

It’s kind of obvious that you’re bitter.

Faan comes with the territory of being MJ, look what we have done for ourselves and across the world alhamdulilah. :manny: City councilors, legislators, ministers, international criminal court judges, MPs, etc.

At the end of the day, I hope for wanaag for all Somalis. You and Inquisitive’s lapdog drink from the same bitter Majerteenitis coffee. :yacadiim: This topic was already discussed at length before and many of the replies were mashallah, however you and Inquisitives lapdog came in with the intention of xumaan in this new one and you know it.

I like Somaliland and I like your tribe, such a shame you had to be a lander.

Better hope I don’t catch you slipping in the East or West end. :farole:

If the topic was discussed why repost it hundreds of times? I never spoke on this before but it's obvious your typical naago mj faan got the best of OP which is why he titled it "Puntland has the lowest Poverty incidence of Somalia [incl. Somaliland]" then tagged waraabe saying "shame on you"

Then the rest of the naago came in as usual huffing & puffing. I pointed out the population covered 0.001% & yall are here like "he doesn't know stats", "buh its a buh:9uoofqd:...composite sample"z3zrULC. Kid i know math very well, and 0.001% of anything is nothing:pachah1:

Gambar

VIP
If the topic was discussed why repost it hundreds of times? I never spoke on this before but it's obvious your typical naago mj faan got the best of OP which is why he titled it "Puntland has the lowest Poverty incidence of Somalia [incl. Somaliland]" then tagged waraabe saying "shame on you"

Then the rest of the naago came in as usual huffing & puffing. I pointed out the population covered 0.001% & yall are here like "he doesn't know stats", "buh its a buh:9uoofqd:...composite sample"z3zrULC. Kid i know math very well, and 0.001% of anything is nothing:pachah1:
Amun is not MJ if that’s who you’re referring to so there goes your first point. Ina abti you take the FKD too serious. It’s really not the serious. Even if you say the results are insignificant, why is it so easy to get you riled up and insult MJs? :pachah1:

You better not be calling me a kid :kodaksmiley: waan ku dhali kara :mahubowtf:

xisaabiye

Amun is not MJ if that’s who you’re referring to so there goes your first point. Ina abti you take the FKD too serious. It’s really not the serious. Even if you say the results are insignificant, why is it so easy to get you riled up and insult MJs? :pachah1:

You better not be calling me a kid :kodaksmiley: waan ku dhali kara :mahubowtf:

I'm just here to deflate obvious faan from beesha .001% :mjlaugh:

2015-2017 School and education aid break down by region

PL=20mil
Banadir=6.3mil
GM=7.3mil
HS=14mil
SW=7.4
Jubaland=10.1mil

Health aid breakdown 2015-17

PL=50.7mil
Banadir=47mil