Puntland has caused more destruction to the Somali State than the so called mooryaan

I’ll break it down into a few compartments. First of all the piracy of commercial oil tankers and other freight instead of just targeting illegal fishermen has caused every foreign navy to operate in our waters and kidnap and kill our fishermen claiming they’re pirates. Somali fishermen are afraid to fish in the open sea and only fish near the coasts.

The illegal printing of the Somali shilling to pay soldiers and other public service workers salaries has lead to the tanking of the currency.

Invading with Ethiopian troops has created the conditions for mass radicalisation in the south and the rise of al shabaab. facilitating the invasions of Kenya has also caused the same affect with the juba regions being shabaab strong holds.

Giving false intel to Americans so they can drone strike galmudug troops has also destroyed the Somalis credibility when dealing with Americans in join operations against shabaab.

Puntland is a fifth colomn state in Somalia.

Farm

VIP
1K6o.gif

that HG president cabdi qasim in 2002 printed 30 billion shillings in Canada with his Canadian hawiye contacts, before that did this 1 $ was around 400 shillings, a little later it became around 40,000 shillings,

they destroyed the currency, even the US economist Benjamin Powell has written about this somali new currency,

before them you can eat nice breakfast and lunch for around 400 shillings, afterwards you needed 70,000 shillings for it,

hawiye taught Mj the piracy and the print of the shillings, sure puntland has done damage but hawiye was the teacher, they are the student when it comes to what you accuse them off,

that HG president cabdi qasim in 2002 printed 30 billion shillings in Canada with his Canadian hawiye contacts, before that did this 1 $ was around 400 shillings, a little later it became around 40,000 shillings,

they destroyed the currency, even the US economist Benjamin Powell has written about this somali new currency,

before them you can eat nice breakfast and lunch for around 400 shillings, afterwards you needed 70,000 shillings for it,

hawiye taught Mj the piracy and the print of the shillings, sure puntland has done damage but hawiye was the teacher, they are the student when it comes to what you accuse them off,
This is the type of thing that makes wadalahaasho impossible. How is the Somaliland shilling which isn’t a recognised currency more powerful than the Somali shilling. I think we should have separate currency in the future like the UK. Scottish pound and English pound etc. Ninka wax baabiniya isma qarinkaro

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ok so the PL admin not the entire state has made some mistakes the administrations are not holy.

Secondly the stop of the ICU is in my opinion better in the earlier stage. Imagine that the ICU went all the way to awdal? And than disrupted by western powers backing Ethiopia. The truth is that if AY didn't do what he did we would have been in a worse predicament. You can't use the removal of the ICU for the return of the goverment as a argument that PL was the cause of Al shabaab.

The truth is Al Shabaab would have formed one way or the other, since there is no way in hell that the west would allow a purely islamic state in the horn. Especially not a Islamic Somali state.

You can blame PL admin for PL.

The FGS has its own admins, unless PL is the Puppet master in your wicked mind.

Everything that happens in all of Somalia is done by forgein nations. Stop trying to make PL the big boogie man.

I never heard of a boogie man recreating a state and giving power to the city it belongs to instead of keeping it.

Delusional fogal delusional.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha the analysis part he fails in is piracy is symptom from IRIR who didn't transition Somalia to a government, but left a vacuum with ali mahdi killing aideed in 4 month war and isaaq having their own internal war when their north/south 'genocide' project failed. SNM was to capture Sool/Sanaag/Awdal while Hawiye was fighting to push past galkacyo where they couldn't. They even attempted a 'southern' breach to Kismayo. Their objective was capturing the 'ports' it's obvious, as Dahir aways came later with al-itihaad with the same intention in 93.

But the point is, if IRIR didn't create a vacuum, their wud be none of the symptoms he states. Americans know this and MJ explained it. Infact how can u explain our diaspora are all criminals, thugs, rapists in the west? it all roots back to 91. Where-as under Darod scholarships they became scientists in the west not thugs and rappers like they r now and single mothers everywhere. Maybe he failed to study 'root cause analysis' of 'symptoms'. Irir is the root cause of Somali failure. The reason I explained it's their 'chaotic' mind isn't structured with a 'system analysis' thinking.

@Samaalism your attempting to avoid using scientific principles in your theories, follow the 'nidaam' and u will find the problem is IRIR which includes YOU. U always were exported for slavery like HG was in Hobyo. That's the truth, UK exported u to UK for mercenary and then you became 'akhdam' in cardiff like the HG who are now akhdam in yemen and discriminated. At least u got your right but HG who are also among the akhdam in yemen still hasn't. No joke the desert ppl serve as commodity 'mercenaries' after used they go into 'cleaning' or 'low level' sectors in their society. Half isaaq are either dead on europe like 'slave soldiers' of america were or discrimianted in cardiff. We know slave stock bro, my awoowe was slave trader was your? nope cause you were the PRODUCT NIGGA

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism you going to blame me for selling body parts of hawiye also? I didn't create this IRIR environment of chaos and vacuum and no state. I am just 'making money on it' so there is no net loss, f*ck what anyone says, I ain't living and sitting there like you and my worth is declining because that's all IRIR does, it brings ur worth down so ppl export u like Libya right, but under darod u could've of become the JOHN NASH of @Teeri-Alpha economic field

Ok so the PL admin not the entire state has made some mistakes the administrations are not holy.

Secondly the stop of the ICU is in my opinion better in the earlier stage. Imagine that the ICU went all the way to awdal? And than disrupted by western powers backing Ethiopia. The truth is that if AY didn't do what he did we would have been in a worse predicament. You can't use the removal of the ICU for the return of the goverment as a argument that PL was the cause of Al shabaab.

The truth is Al Shabaab would have formed one way or the other, since there is no way in hell that the west would allow a purely islamic state in the horn. Especially not a Islamic Somali state.

You can blame PL admin for PL.

The FGS has its own admins, unless PL is the Puppet master in your wicked mind.

Everything that happens in all of Somalia is done by forgein nations. Stop trying to make PL the big boogie man.

I never heard of a boogie man recreating a state and giving power to the city it belongs to instead of keeping it.

Delusional fogal delusional.
Sheikh sharif ended up as president anyways so what was gained? Absolutely nothing. Sheikh sharif is a competent leader.

@Samaalism you going to blame me for selling body parts of hawiye also? I didn't create this IRIR environment of chaos and vacuum and no state. I am just 'making money on it' so there is no net loss, f*ck what anyone says, I ain't living and sitting there like you and my worth is declining because that's all IRIR does, it brings ur worth down so ppl export u like Libya right, but under darod u could've of become the JOHN NASH of @Teeri-Alpha economic field

Nash was a genius, he gave the world game theory, the prisons dilemma he made it famous,

his economic theorems were used by US gov to deter russia from attacking the west with nukes, used by google when they could not find solutions for her bidding system, used by US regulators to liberalise the airline industry in the late 70s,

@Teeri-Alpha the analysis part he fails in is piracy is symptom from IRIR who didn't transition Somalia to a government, but left a vacuum with ali mahdi killing aideed in 4 month war and isaaq having their own internal war when their north/south 'genocide' project failed. SNM was to capture Sool/Sanaag/Awdal while Hawiye was fighting to push past galkacyo where they couldn't. They even attempted a 'southern' breach to Kismayo. Their objective was capturing the 'ports' it's obvious, as Dahir aways came later with al-itihaad with the same intention in 93.

But the point is, if IRIR didn't create a vacuum, their wud be none of the symptoms he states. Americans know this and MJ explained it. Infact how can u explain our diaspora are all criminals, thugs, rapists in the west? it all roots back to 91. Where-as under Darod scholarships they became scientists in the west not thugs and rappers like they r now and single mothers everywhere. Maybe he failed to study 'root cause analysis' of 'symptoms'. Irir is the root cause of Somali failure. The reason I explained it's their 'chaotic' mind isn't structured with a 'system analysis' thinking.

@Samaalism your attempting to avoid using scientific principles in your theories, follow the 'nidaam' and u will find the problem is IRIR which includes YOU. U always were exported for slavery like HG was in Hobyo. That's the truth, UK exported u to UK for mercenary and then you became 'akhdam' in cardiff like the HG who are now akhdam in yemen and discriminated. At least u got your right but HG who are also among the akhdam in yemen still hasn't. No joke the desert ppl serve as commodity 'mercenaries' after used they go into 'cleaning' or 'low level' sectors in their society. Half isaaq are either dead on europe like 'slave soldiers' of america were or discrimianted in cardiff. We know slave stock bro, my awoowe was slave trader was your? nope cause you were the PRODUCT NIGGA
Lmao isaaqs have not looted people on the high seas for small pocket change. The foreign navies in our water has nothing to do with us. If you actually read history books berbera was a major slave port till the British blockaded it and forced us to sign a treaty to stop selling slaves in the 1850s.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sheikh sharif ended up as president anyways so what was gained? Absolutely nothing. Sheikh sharif is a competent leader.

You were exported live sheep to cardiff no different to african americans, they were exported for farming, u were exported for mercenaries in the war, u remained in cardiff and were discriminated against go read about the cardiff isaaq community, your own ppl sold you as product as you had no value because of your IRIR CHAOTIC BRAIN. Now I want to export you body parts due to this IRIR inspired economic climate. U will return a GDP margin god dammit, I need a damn positive number to speak on with my friends here when we are talking about net gains. I have to speak based on your irir chaotic environment that u gave us, u turned your mental chaos into the nation, wallahi your head isn't systematic and logic and sequence based, u converted all those irir genetics in ur brain and placed it on the nation, it's your brain chemicals must be different to us, we are definitely not the same people. I saw the 'art' of your brain in the nation, I know the art of darod somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lmao isaaqs have not looted people on the high seas for small pocket change. The foreign navies in our water has nothing to do with us. If you actually read history books berbera was a major slave port till the British blockaded it and forced us to sign a treaty to stop selling slaves in the 1850s.

If u were slave trader why were u exported like live sheep? simple, u were the product and always was, cause thru that chaotic mind of yours, it cannot create anything as it's not 'structured in a nidaam' the whole world is a nidaam where-as your mind isn't leads to your failure always. Cardif community remind me of african american civil rights community go read their story kkkkk. U were and 'still' are the product and the market is 'hot' again for 'organs' and guess who going to be 'sold' as usual, the most useless among Somalis. If the british cud sell u into their war, why can't I sell you for organs? your going to be sold either way or ur going into 'dirt' and providing no gdp return.

Plus Somaliland is no damn beautiful mind movie story that's for sure @Teeri-Alpha

As for the 'piracy' at least I made money, your fkn sold in libya like you were in berbera by your own people to british u made slave stock nigga. Isaaq dont have slaves it's desert u don't need slaves for desert WTF going against scientific principles now huh? slaves have 3 uses mercenaries like mamluk of egypt or the isaaq of the british or farming like african americans and bantu since their farmers or fishermen like zanzibaris. The point of their sale is to boost GDP, it's economic so I get rich not cause of racism, this world is made up of money, we wana leave our kids money, gold, etc so they keep dominating your ass, we dont wanna leave them stories of 'darod ku xaar' kkkkkk your whole fuckin life quantified into 'darod worship' wtf is wrong with this nigga, then he went into the dirt haahaahahahahahah SAMAALISM dude u r really getting owned but I know u will respond as u 'shatter' in pain cause it's BLOODY TRUE

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Puntland is always there for people who need help, they welcome them with open arms. Whenever a disaster happens, the shacab quickly mobilizes aid trucks full of food and medicine. I am very thankful for our brothers and sisters for displaying such positive gesture everytime :)

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
what happened to DR OSMAN,i find myself reading his posts sometimes

As for the topic Mjs are known cowards their fellow daroods named them naag MJ,they want to pretend to be autonomous but envy mogadishu and somaliland at the same time,i mean what is there in basaso,you can walk around it in a few hours,there is a saying "indecisions cause more damage than bad decision" eigther shut up and join somalia accept to be the same country work on solving your problems together or go your own way and suffer alone and enjoy your success as majeertania(we want our name back,you stoled puntland)
naago are lucky they have their own piece of "land" and are the hegemony there,look at your fellow dofors,cagdhere are inslaved by habeshis and adoons,just look at them,you are some lucky little bastards

As for the topic Mjs are known cowards their fellow daroods named them naag MJ,they want to pretend to be autonomous but envy mogadishu and somaliland at the same time,i mean what is there in basaso,you can walk around it in a few hours,there is a saying "indecisions cause more damage than bad decision" eigther shut up and join somalia accept to be the same country work on solving your problems together or go your own way and suffer alone and enjoy your success as majeertania(we want our name back,you stoled puntland)
naago are lucky they have their own piece of "land" and are the hegemony there,look at your fellow dofors,cagdhere are inslaved by habeshis and adoons,just look at them,you are some lucky little bastards

Do you anticipate that Puntland will succeed from Xamar in the future in regards to the volatile relationship between Garrowe and Mogadishu ?

to be honest if it was not for puntland bringing the idea of federalism somalis would all go there own way

this is why most somalis are against federalism because it shows how langab they really are,

only Ogaden supports puntlands idea of federalism because Ogaden was originally too busy with DDS ethiopia but when he came back to the game he liked the idea as it was the only way to keep somalis at peace and carry on this fake shit state shythole capital ruined by moryaans who discovered civilisation in 1960

most somalis hate federalism because they are too langab and have no land, only ones who like it have lands and history and culture as former kingdoms forced into somalia like Ogaden in jubaland and majerteniya in puntland by white colonisers,

4.5 is a massive disservice to Mj and Ogaden for they lose out, they have the most gobals and degmos yet are forced to share with tiny langab tribes

this is also why no one man one vote will never occur, we all know many groups will cry

uncle cabdullahi yusuf like H1itler did a part job, they should have finished it both, he should have moved the capital even if he did at gun point on certain group Mps or threw them off a plane, we would be massively better off today if the capital was moved, how can a people who discovered civilisation in 1960 and tariiq be allowed to have the capital?

the leader of djabouti spearheaded 4.5 to curb darood and empower certain groups

he also wanted this in DDS but Ogaden told him to f off, the only ones who truly understood this in the 90s were MJ and OG, no other somali, we refused to do this in DDS in the 1990s, the Ogadens were ganged up by dir and 1door and all yaryar yet still won 85% in 1991 and 87% in 1995, since all Absame united under one party: ONLF the 1door and dir could not break us in one man one vote, as if we will accept irri BS 4.5 n Ogadeniya,

my dream to save somalia is 2:

move the bloody capital, give to a civilised people,

revoke 4.5 and make it one man one vote, unless you are scared of , it doesn't matter in the long run who leads as each leader would have to sweet talk all tribes in order to win, well majority, so you can even have an eley leading a party one day that stands for an idea rather than tribe and we vote for him based on what he will do not his blood line,

how on earth do you expect Eley to have 4.5 with darood, dude this is like making white men in america same as blacks in % terms, this is silly,

darood in somalia should have said no when umar geele suggested this like Ogaden in DDS said fock off to him and his dir/iriri agenda, we said shove up your back side, OG understood it and they were awake, sadly darood in somalia were not awake this time,

i will never ever accept a somalia with 4.5, never, when darood alone has 11 and half gobals out of 18 gobals, no way,

and since darood created somalinimo for centuries and fought for the name, the rest should just accept for us to rule for the next 40 years till we build the nation and decide to share with you lot,

non darood will not die for somalinimo, i saw this in DDS where only Ogaden/Absame leads them and fight for country, language, somalinimo whilst the rest have given up and dont mind accepting habashinimo,

marehan to my surprise has not done pirating- maybe because dusamreeb is far from the coast but they could have joined them regardless, to my shame MJ has done piracy and gave us the bad name but HG/hawiye have taken it to a massive level, one of the few black marks on Mj, but the hawiye has been the expert at fogging up somalia

fine, destroy things, but at least rule the bloody nation and come with vision, yall chased out siad barre , but rule it, dont shyt on it, you wanted it, but cannot rule it after you got it, you destroyed,

at first i was against it but seriously i can why cabdullahi yusuf did what he did,

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

LOL I see that you have some hatred towards the majeerteen. The situation is quite the opposite, imagine bringing back the government with blood sweat and tears and moryaan trying destroying the government. And they don't stop there they try to take you with them. As for the name of the state it fits perfectly. PL is on the most eastern point of the continent, or it could have been named Hartiland.

The isaaq got their triangle cities for revenue, xamar is the capital revenue there is guaranteed. The majeerteen buile puntland from the ground, while also reinstalling the government in xamar which was not easy to do. Now reer PL is focused on it's self check back in a decade, the results will blaffle you for sure.

Atleast PL can do international business /investment a whole lot easier than SL. Since PL operates under the somali flag. If ya'll brought back the gov in xamar you guys would have been dominating east africa by now. But no reer north western somalia are a fine with the status quo.

Trending