Puntland has caused more destruction to the Somali State than the so called mooryaan

I’ll break it down into a few compartments. First of all the piracy of commercial oil tankers and other freight instead of just targeting illegal fishermen has caused every foreign navy to operate in our waters and kidnap and kill our fishermen claiming they’re pirates. Somali fishermen are afraid to fish in the open sea and only fish near the coasts.

The illegal printing of the Somali shilling to pay soldiers and other public service workers salaries has lead to the tanking of the currency.

Invading with Ethiopian troops has created the conditions for mass radicalisation in the south and the rise of al shabaab. facilitating the invasions of Kenya has also caused the same affect with the juba regions being shabaab strong holds.

Giving false intel to Americans so they can drone strike galmudug troops has also destroyed the Somalis credibility when dealing with Americans in join operations against shabaab.

Puntland is a fifth colomn state in Somalia.
Your spot on.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Your spot on.
I’ll break it down into a few compartments. First of all the piracy of commercial oil tankers and other freight instead of just targeting illegal fishermen has caused every foreign navy to operate in our waters and kidnap and kill our fishermen claiming they’re pirates. Somali fishermen are afraid to fish in the open sea and only fish near the coasts.

The illegal printing of the Somali shilling to pay soldiers and other public service workers salaries has lead to the tanking of the currency.

Invading with Ethiopian troops has created the conditions for mass radicalisation in the south and the rise of al shabaab. facilitating the invasions of Kenya has also caused the same affect with the juba regions being shabaab strong holds.

Giving false intel to Americans so they can drone strike galmudug troops has also destroyed the Somalis credibility when dealing with Americans in join operations against shabaab.

Puntland is a fifth colomn state in Somalia.

Let me break it down for you.

First of all pirates weren't priates before. The fishermen set up an economical zone, so that the foreigners would pay up. The fishermen guaranteed payment by installing an armed fishermen on the boat. And don't forget about the dumping of nuclear waste in our waters. To call our boys pirates is just wrong. We have a huge coastal community since the major cities are all nearby the coast (nationally).

Now the money printing. Do you actually think that the somali shilling was gonna sky rocket hahahaha, na fariso iyo degeso.

We all use the dollar for a reason or our trade would have been awfully cheap, the currency was dead anyways.

Now I am going to bash you on the fact that the liberation of xamar was vital dameer.

Haven't ya'll noticed it is always a moryaan spewing some BS, while they don't know shit.

If AY didn't do what he did, we would have been in a waaay worse predicament. The western world diddid and still doesn't want a Islamic nation in charge of the busiest travel way. The ICU would've been invaded at some point. The sooner the better, or AS might have been a bigger organisation.

And tying AY to the unhinged terrorists is just wrong. AS became AS because they are mentally insane. Not because he brought back government he took the power away from them, they got mad about it and still are till this very day. AS is at the end of the day a group used by forgein and domestic powers to have leverage in somalia. So saying AY is to blame is idioticly wrong.

And let PL have this direct line with the US drone department kkkk. GM is clearly being favoured by the FGS over PL as a matter of fact every state even SL is favoured over PL.

And since i kinds follow the drone bombings in PL, I know that the majority of these drones take out ISIS.

Now make a list about the FGS they are the real wrongdoers here. The FMS aren't as powerfull as the FGs except a few fms.

You have a clear bias about the state of PL. I know that MJ's are politically mature and that alone is a reason why the majority of tribes have an envy towards us. Eventhough we brought back the government that they are re-looting today.

If I had a time machine. I would have advised boqor cismaan to closely work with the siyaad and the ogaden kingdom. I would also advise him to either form a nation with the ogaden or stay independent.

Trending