Puntland has caused more destruction to the Somali State than the so called mooryaan

to be honest if it was not for puntland bringing the idea of federalism somalis would all go there own way

this is why most somalis are against federalism because it shows how langab they really are,

only Ogaden supports puntlands idea of federalism because Ogaden was originally too busy with DDS ethiopia but when he came back to the game he liked the idea as it was the only way to keep somalis at peace and carry on this fake shit state shythole capital ruined by moryaans who discovered civilisation in 1960

most somalis hate federalism because they are too langab and have no land, only ones who like it have lands and history and culture as former kingdoms forced into somalia like Ogaden in jubaland and majerteniya in puntland by white colonisers,

4.5 is a massive disservice to Mj and Ogaden for they lose out, they have the most gobals and degmos yet are forced to share with tiny langab tribes

this is also why no one man one vote will never occur, we all know many groups will cry

uncle cabdullahi yusuf like H1itler did a part job, they should have finished it both, he should have moved the capital even if he did at gun point on certain group Mps or threw them off a plane, we would be massively better off today if the capital was moved, how can a people who discovered civilisation in 1960 and tariiq be allowed to have the capital?

the leader of djabouti spearheaded 4.5 to curb darood and empower certain groups

he also wanted this in DDS but Ogaden told him to f off, the only ones who truly understood this in the 90s were MJ and OG, no other somali, we refused to do this in DDS in the 1990s, the Ogadens were ganged up by dir and 1door and all yaryar yet still won 85% in 1991 and 87% in 1995, since all Absame united under one party: ONLF the 1door and dir could not break us in one man one vote, as if we will accept irri BS 4.5 n Ogadeniya,

my dream to save somalia is 2:

move the bloody capital, give to a civilised people,

revoke 4.5 and make it one man one vote, unless you are scared of , it doesn't matter in the long run who leads as each leader would have to sweet talk all tribes in order to win, well majority, so you can even have an eley leading a party one day that stands for an idea rather than tribe and we vote for him based on what he will do not his blood line,

how on earth do you expect Eley to have 4.5 with darood, dude this is like making white men in america same as blacks in % terms, this is silly,

darood in somalia should have said no when umar geele suggested this like Ogaden in DDS said fock off to him and his dir/iriri agenda, we said shove up your back side, OG understood it and they were awake, sadly darood in somalia were not awake this time,

i will never ever accept a somalia with 4.5, never, when darood alone has 11 and half gobals out of 18 gobals, no way,

and since darood created somalinimo for centuries and fought for the name, the rest should just accept for us to rule for the next 40 years till we build the nation and decide to share with you lot,

non darood will not die for somalinimo, i saw this in DDS where only Ogaden/Absame leads them and fight for country, language, somalinimo whilst the rest have given up and dont mind accepting habashinimo,

that's good because I'm issaq and I don't believe in somalinimo too. However, the non OGs in the Ethiopia's majority somali region are they in favour of staying with Ethiopia or independence ?

LOL I see that you have some hatred towards the majeerteen. The situation is quite the opposite, imagine bringing back the government with blood sweat and tears and moryaan trying destroying the government. And they don't stop there they try to take you with them. As for the name of the state it fits perfectly. PL is on the most eastern point of the continent, or it could have been named Hartiland.

The isaaq got their triangle cities for revenue, xamar is the capital revenue there is guaranteed. The majeerteen buile puntland from the ground, while also reinstalling the government in xamar which was not easy to do. Now reer PL is focused on it's self check back in a decade, the results will blaffle you for sure.

Atleast PL can do international business /investment a whole lot easier than SL. Since PL operates under the somali flag. If ya'll brought back the gov in xamar you guys would have been dominating east africa by now. But no reer north western somalia are a fine with the status quo.

The difference is that issaqs are not the ones that created a region/country based on a mono qabil idea as opposed to PL and to some extent Ethiopia's Somali speaking region otherwise known as somali galbeed .

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The difference is issaqs are not the one that created a region/country based on a mono qabil idea as opposed to PL and to some extent Ethiopia's Somali speaking region otherwise known as somali galbeed .

It is quite the opposite the isaaq created Somaliland remember the SNM and who actually rule somaliland. Puntland is an different situation almost all of the clans have ties togheter be it the harti tribes or the close trade ties. One of the things overlapping is that the presidency always goes to certain subtribes. SL governance model is recent since the garxajis used to rule that vast erea. In Puntland the Mahamood subclans rules whom actually have ties to the last kingdom of the majeerteen.

P.S Ogadenia and majerteenia where self sufficient kingdoms whom where forced to join somalia. The late kingdoms could had have an entire different status quo than what they have now if they stayed sovereign kingdoms.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Do you anticipate that Puntland will succeed from Xamar in the future in regards to the volatile relationship between Garrowe and Mogadishu ?
if puntland had the resources the south had it would have separated a long time ago,they need the south

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
what happened to DR OSMAN,i find myself reading his posts sometimes

As for the topic Mjs are known cowards their fellow daroods named them naag MJ,they want to pretend to be autonomous but envy mogadishu and somaliland at the same time,i mean what is there in basaso,you can walk around it in a few hours,there is a saying "indecisions cause more damage than bad decision" eigther shut up and join somalia accept to be the same country work on solving your problems together or go your own way and suffer alone and enjoy your success as majeertania(we want our name back,you stoled puntland)
naago are lucky they have their own piece of "land" and are the hegemony there,look at your fellow dofors,cagdhere are inslaved by habeshis and adoons,just look at them,you are some lucky little bastards
1h79u1.gif

PL will always be in your thyroid , No Ictraaf for you.

that's good because I'm issaq and I don't believe in somalinimo too. However, the non OGs in the Ethiopia's majority somali region are they in favour of staying with Ethiopia or independence ?

it doesn't matter what they want, the land is called Ogadeniya and we will decide their political course insha Allah,

we see them as marti and marti is 3 days, the land belongs to the men who named it and who fight for it and lead it, the rest are merely guests.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
LOL I see that you have some hatred towards the majeerteen. The situation is quite the opposite, imagine bringing back the government with blood sweat and tears and moryaan trying destroying the government. And they don't stop there they try to take you with them. As for the name of the state it fits perfectly. PL is on the most eastern point of the continent, or it could have been named Hartiland.

The isaaq got their triangle cities for revenue, xamar is the capital revenue there is guaranteed. The majeerteen buile puntland from the ground, while also reinstalling the government in xamar which was not easy to do. Now reer PL is focused on it's self check back in a decade, the results will blaffle you for sure.

Atleast PL can do international business /investment a whole lot easier than SL. Since PL operates under the somali flag. If ya'll brought back the gov in xamar you guys would have been dominating east africa by now. But no reer north western somalia are a fine with the status quo.
exactly they are sneaky like that using somalia's gov but constantly undermining it,there were alot of factors that lead to the fall of mooriyans,heck even ICU contributed to it since they were the ones going turf by turf taking back the south when the gov under AY were bickering and fighting in nairobi,who knows maybe they used the chance to make some money so they can build their desert land

all i am saying is,if they decide to be part of somalia and have contributed to somalia since its beginning then they should stop playing games and commit

i bet you this if they could have left somalia they would have long ago and the south would have settled without them,the only reason like you obviously stated is they depend on the south and they would perish without them

It is quite the opposite the isaaq created Somaliland remember the SNM and who actually rule somaliland. Puntland is an different situation almost all of the clans have ties togheter be it the harti tribes or the close trade ties. One of the things overlapping is that the presidency always goes to certain subtribes. SL governance model is recent since the garxajis used to rule that vast erea. In Puntland the Mahamood subclans rules whom actually have ties to the last kingdom of the majeerteen.

P.S Ogadenia and majerteenia where self sufficient kingdoms whom where forced to join somalia. The late kingdoms could had have an entire different status quo than what they have now if they stayed sovereign kingdoms.

The SNM did not rule Somaliland.But, if you are saying that the first president of Somaliland was from the SNM ( Ali Tuur AUN) then you are correct. Somaliland was formed upon by reer waqooyi mainly from the clan leaders and elders due to the fact that Mahdi or aided (one of them) announced that they declared themselves as president with out the consultation of reer waqooyi and to some extent reer Konfur. However, reer waqooyi as always weren't given the same opportunity as the people in the south politically and economically. furthermore, im 100% behind the creation of Somaliland in the bid to gain recognition.

Somaliland doesn't have a duopoly system like Somalia with the 4.5 system which favours Hawiye and Darods which totally disregards the vast majority of reer waqooyi. But, my observation was that it appears to be a pattern since the formation of Somaliland in 1991 till this day that if the president is issaq then the vice president is Gaddarbirsi. on the other hand, when Dahir Rayalle became president his vice president was issaq from the Issa Musa subclan. Futhermore, im hoping that the unintended cycle gets broken up and let people from other communitites in somaliland to become president and vice president.

Last edited:
Jubaland was a kingdom under Ogaden kings

, majerteeniya and Ogadeniya all had separate entities politically, were kingdoms with their own Ugasyal and with no links to so called somalia or central somalia but the whites made major mistakes thinking because we speak same language we will get along,

i think 1door did a stupid think by joining with somalia after 3 days, why the hell did they join somalia ?

at first i thought 1door was stupid and naive to join somalia since they started trynng to over throw somali governments in 1960s, but i noticed, it was greed that backfired, they wanted to rule somalia all over for themselves and only they can benefit but it backfired afert noticng darood were there already tight,

come dudes, did the sayidk not teach yall to hate somalinimo and avid it at all costs? why join a nation and start plotting to over throw it, even said barre noticed they hated it and had deep cuqdad, he knew it was either them 1doors or him who would take over somalia, he striked first, but trust me

SNM was created in london in 1973 SNM men who would fight siad barre were holding meetings, siad barre was bare in his first term before they decided to screw the nation,

i think their greed backfired on them,

Jubaland was a kingdom under Ogaden kings

, majerteeniya and Ogadeniya all had separate entities politically, were kingdoms with their own Ugasyal and with no links to so called somalia or central somalia but the whites made major mistakes thinking because we speak same language we will get along,

i think 1door did a stupid think by joining with somalia after 3 days, why the hell did they join somalia ?

at first i thought 1door was stupid and naive to join somalia since they started trynng to over throw somali governments in 1960s, but i noticed, it was greed that backfired, they wanted to rule somalia all over for themselves and only they can benefit but it backfired afert noticng darood were there already tight,

come dudes, did the sayidk not teach yall to hate somalinimo and avid it at all costs? why join a nation and start plotting to over throw it, even said barre noticed they hated it and had deep cuqdad, he knew it was either them 1doors or him who would take over somalia, he striked first, but trust me

SNM was created in london in 1973 SNM men who would fight siad barre were holding meetings, siad barre was bare in his first term before they decided to screw the nation,

i think their greed backfired on them,
If we wanted to rule somalia we could rule it with no problem. Ogaden are not a major player in Somalia and have to take what is given. We can easily get north south pres prime minister and the capital in hargeisa. Jubaland is not an Ogaden region the city of kismayo is just occupied by Kenyans. The majority of jubaland non darood it has the same demographic issue of Israel. A stable democratic somalia and the existence of this form of jubaland are contradictory to each other. Majeerteenia is a barren desert with a low population that’s why they can’t defend the lands they claim from Somaliland.

it doesn't matter what they want, the land is called Ogadeniya and we will decide their political course insha Allah,

we see them as marti and marti is 3 days, the land belongs to the men who named it and who fight for it and lead it, the rest are merely guests.

If somali galbeed becomes independent from Ethiopia I anticipate that there will be certain people that will take their bit and join neighbouring countries. Furthermore, the term "Ogadeniya" is disputed by the locals who are not from the predominate community in the region. Therefore, it creates a divisive atmosphere by regarding the region as a "qabil state" . As well as, it disregards the residents presents as well.
The good think about the somali galbeed region that the political representation seems far which suggests that there are more likely to not tolerate mistreatment of certain sections of the Somali Ethiopian society . i.e infringement of rights based on qabil.

The SNM did not rule Somaliland.But, if you are saying that the first president of Somaliland was from the SNM ( Ali Tuur AUN) . Somaliland was formed upon by reer waqooyi mainly from the clan leaders and elders due to the fact that Mahdi or aided (one of them) announced that they declared themselves as president with out the consultation of reer waqooyi and to some extent reer Konfur. However, reer waqooyi as always weren't given the same opportunity as the people in the south politically and economically. furthermore, im 100% behind the creation of Somaliland in the bid to gain recognition.

Somaliland doesn't have a duopoly system like Somalia with the 4.5 system which favours Hawiye and Darods which totally disregards the vast majority of reer waqooyi. But, my observation was that it appears to be a pattern since the formation of Somaliland in 1991 till this day that if the president is issaq then the vice president is Gaddarbirsi. on the other hand, when Dahir Rayalle became president his vice president was issaq from the Issa Musa subclan. Futhermore, im hoping that the unintended cycle gets broken up and let people from other communitites in somaliland to become president and vice president.

i dont care about somaliland breaing away but for 2 reaons i will not want them to break away

1)

not a single harti land will be taken by 1door, its not wise, ethiopia could break up any time and yuo would have Absame on your door step and they will not allow a single dhulbahante/harti land, remember Ogaden dont sit and watch, they are busy now, but a sovereign Ogaden state will not allow a single land of harti, its just pure pride, if yuo think Mj focuses on pro darood agenda, you have not met Ogaden yet, when cabdullahi yusuf came to MJ and Ogaden and said i gave marehan 9 Mps out of 60 and they are saying we will vote for hawiye unless we get more, marehan had their Mps raised to 14 because Ogaden gave 3 mps and MJ gave 2 mps, 5 extra Mps, so from 9 to 14, no other single somlali clan has done this except MJ and Ogaden, dhulbahante nor marehan would have ever done this, darood nimo sits on Mj/Og shoulders, issue with Mj is he is too me me me when he tatses power, but with Ogaden its always looking at the longer bigger picture, look when Ogaden build mamul, he gave Mj their city, would a marehan have done this in Jubaland? never, he could have for over 10 years, an Ogaden lead DDS that is sovereign or less busy with 100 million habashi will never ever watch a single harti land taken, never,

2)

we dont want a sovereign 1door state until Ogadeniya is sovereign state is a danger also to wider darood/harti/puntland interests, not just to Ogadeniya and her attempt for separation. the 1door will serve ahmaar interest to hurt wider darood interest in the horn, we know this as we know the sun will rise from the east, lets NOT kid ourselves,

but once Ogadeniya is sovereign and all harti lands returned by 1door, ave no issues with 1door breaking away from shythole somalia, it will mean more power for us to keep somalia in check,

two weeks ago fasal warabe came to Ogaden and met ONLF in nairobi and said use somaliland to export gas not Djibouti, we are 400 km, they are 800 km, ONLF told him to we are not interested,

ina sharmarke came to nariobi and discussed certain things, we welcomed him, he made no shame of wanting to become somalia president, we welcomed it,

why? because one is a danger to us and darood interests in the horn and the other will strengthen federalism, guess which one?

no cuqdad, just pure interests, it also helps one is a blood relative family whilst faisal warabe after we sad no came back to hargeysa to bad mouth us, he begged ahmed madoobe to introduce him to ONLF, we would not have seen him otherwise, he is a party crusher,

but you are too dangerous to have a sovereign state now, we have enough beef in the horn with out you adding to it,

If we wanted to rule somalia we could rule it with no problem. Ogaden are not a major player in Somalia and have to take what is given. We can easily get north south pres prime minister and the capital in hargeisa. Jubaland is not an Ogaden region the city of kismayo is just occupied by Kenyans. The majority of jubaland non darood it has the same demographic issue of Israel. A stable democratic somalia and the existence of this form of jubaland are contradictory to each other. Majeerteenia is a barren desert with a low population that’s why they can’t defend the lands they claim from Somaliland.

Liar, you speak out of your who2 ass, if you are so tough come to puntland or jubaland,

Liar, you speak out of your **** ass, if you are so tough come to puntland or jubaland,

We have no problem with puntland in its own borders as it is now. And we don’t have a problem with Ogaden as long as we share Somali galbeed along Dir darood lines we are happy to take the federal positions and have the xisbi. We are also not against Ogaden eating in Somalia. But qarada 7ka it’s ultimate tallo waxa loo dabafadiya Hargeisa iyo Mogadishu.

If somali galbeed becomes independent from Ethiopia I anticipate that there will be certain people that will take their bit and join neighbouring countries. Furthermore, the term "Ogadeniya" is disputed by the locals who are not from the predominate community in the region. Therefore, it creates a divisive atmosphere by regarding the region as a "qabil state" . As well as, it disregards the residents presents as well.
The good think about the somali galbeed region that the political representation seems far which suggests that there are more likely to not tolerate mistreatment of certain sections of the Somali Ethiopian society . i.e infringement of rights based on qabil.

Ogaden/Absame have been fighting habashi and oromo 100 million for 700 years, you think we will care or respect tiny minority langab somalis?

majority rule, minority rights, they can fock off or stay and be ruled,

also do you think habashi would beg us if we were not majority?

who is the only clan that has the ability and braveness to fight the habashi and tell them to fock off?

if we were a minority, trust me the habashi and old British who named the land in 1884 Ogadeniya would have ignored us,

when we become sovereign if anyone tries anything, we will piss inside their mouths, i dare 1door to try a single move, you know Ogaden is hardcore when it comes to war, where will you hide from an Ogaden who is no longer busy with 100 million habashi? he will focus all his power on you lot and burn down hargeysa in a matter of a hours days,

you seriously can handle kibir Ogaden who has Ogadeniya under lock despite every somali clan and 100 million habahshi fighting him ?

face it bro, Ogaden is built for war and has the man power and organisation,

in fact 1door better behave himself, the millions of camels you export to saudi each year can easily be given to bosaso or djabouti or build a train link to kismayo, meaning you will remain a barren place with a useless port

we also block your trade to 100 million Ethiopia and if we wanted to cut off gas supplies to heat your homes, we will force yuo to buy it from abroad, so its in the best interest of a sovereign somaliland to beforehand a sovereign Ogadeniya for your economic livelihood is in his capital

Ogaden/Absame have been fighting habashi and oromo 100 million for 700 years, you think we will care or respect tiny minority langab somalis?

majority rule, minority rights, they can fock off or stay and be ruled,

also do you think habashi would beg us if we were not majority?

who is the only clan that has the ability and braveness to fight the habashi and tell them to fock off?

if we were a minority, trust me the habashi and old British who named the land in 1884 Ogadeniya would have ignored us,

when we become sovereign if anyone tries anything, we will piss inside their mouths, i dare 1door to try a single move, you know Ogaden is hardcore when it comes to war, where will you hide from an Ogaden who is no longer busy with 100 million habashi? he will focus all his power on you lot and burn down hargeysa in a matter of a hours days,

you seriously can handle kibir Ogaden who has Ogadeniya under lock despite every somali clan and 100 million habahshi fighting him ?

face it bro, Ogaden is built for war and has the man power and organisation,

in fact 1door better behave himself, the millions of camels you export to saudi each year can easily be given to bosaso or djabouti or build a train link to kismayo, meaning you will remain a barren place with a useless port

we also block your trade to 100 million Ethiopia and if we wanted to cut off gas supplies to heat your homes, we will force yuo to buy it from abroad, so its in the best interest of a sovereign somaliland to beforehand a sovereign Ogadeniya for your economic livelihood is in his capital

what war are you talking about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ethiopian Army karbashed ONLF, a terrorist organisation that uses young children to do their dirty bidding .

We have no problem with puntland in its own borders as it is now. And we don’t have a problem with Ogaden as long as we share Somali galbeed along Dir darood lines we are happy to take the federal positions and have the xisbi. We are also not against Ogaden eating in Somalia. But qarada 7ka it’s ultimate tallo waxa loo dabafadiya Hargeisa iyo Mogadishu.

saxib i dont recognise this dir, learn the geography, Ogadeniya is 11 gobal, ciise is shaniley, Absame has 9 gobals with 90% plus and libaan is garre/dagodia, so this phantom dir only has 1 gobal, ciise can join djabouti for all i care and garre/dagodia can take libaaan gobal, the rest is Absame like it or not,

stop this dir stuff with me, where is dir when ciise is being killed by oormo and canfaar how come only Ogaden comes to his aid? last week 100 Ogaden liyu died fighting for ciise, so where is this silly dir?

dirt waa fake ass fakeness, they never come to each other aid,

bro dont come to me with dir, do you know how many times Ogaden had to send her sons to save dir clans ? how many sons of Ogaden have died for it,

so called dir doesn't help each other, they watch like naago watching a chick flick,

even as dir attacked cabdi iley Ogaden was fighting for dir, cabdi iley saved them

ONLF spoke last week and said not a single inch of Dir c;and can be claimed by canfaar and oromo, and spoke to them, the oromo and canfaar backed off when they saw a united ONLf and cagjar against them to save Dir,

so where is this fake dir army?

if it was not for Ogaden dir would be lost,

Ogaden fights for dir and ciise specially yet djabooti is so silent as her people are killed,

when HG killed wagardac marehan, cabdi iley intervened and wiped out HG, Ogaden doesn't even keep quite if her fellow darood is killed, but dir is so silent,

where is this magical Dir bro?