Puntland government divides Bossaso city into four districts

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
what does it have to do with you?
you just brew fitna :childplease:

get that weakness out of here warya be a man about it and call out the injustice. How am I causing fitna I didn’t even mention the other clans name nor will I. This is about Warsans being abused and disrespected for decades. Look at this thread your people are being called terrorists and trouble makers and here you are tap dancing for them :dead:

get that weakness out of here warya be a man about it and call out the injustice. How am I causing fitna I didn’t even mention the other clans name nor will I. This is about Warsans being abused and disrespected for decades. Look at this thread your people are being called terrorists and trouble makers and here you are tap dancing for them :dead:
I'm not dancing for anyone you're the one baranbuuring for Isaaqs :ohno:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
few token Cumars in SL don't represent the maority, and some cumar does live in Bari Reer Saalax

As for Gahayle they live in SL its up to SL to decide whether they get a rep or not, onto Wabanye i agree they should get a rep in Ceelanyo
Cumar alone have SL forces who's goal is attacking east sanaag based in their town, Cumar have alshabab who walked without being stopped from galgala to setup base opposite side of SL with Cumar militias between them. That's not a few token thats decision that only beel weyn can make saaxib. We seen this riwaayad in Sool before we ain't falling for that choices and loyalties are clear!

Gahayle lives in SL now so they no settlements along the coast or can be found all over Sanaag :ftw9nwa: same goes with Osman Mahmoods nomads deep inside Dhahar district or wabaneye from Ceelanyo to past Lasqoray inwards but heey it's Warsans represention that MJ must give:gnzbryw:

Maakhir state or northeast state ugaaslabe being citizens invited all Harti yaryars even Geeri kombe from DDSI hell even asked Col Caare and HY to join a northern united state with Dhullos being offered lasurad a gahayle settlement to be their access to sea... Not a single invitation to Osman Mahmoods, wabeeneye siwaqroon or other MJs that can be found in Sanaag while claiming Bosaso as part of your new state.....but heey MJ is boogey man not giving representation to Warsans MJ:gnzbryw:

Eazy to calacaal be the victim when in reality its the other way around saaxib ciyaarta naaga daaya!!

everyone see’s the disrespect grow some balls niyo. Don’t hide behind that weak excuse
Can you really talk when whole garxajis, gadabursi and other clans are more than disrespected daily?
this is bah majerteen business stay out of it niyow :camby:
This is not clan issue, wabeeneeye and siwaaqroon are even less represented, dubays live in bari and have right to demand but people like shine that live on welfare money in Germany is spreading fake news and wants to cause problems. There was some rumour that dhabancad said something about warsans which I think is fake.

Awdalia Rising

I'm not dancing for anyone you're the one baranbuuring for Isaaqs :ohno:

remind me the last time I did niiko for a group as they called my people terrorists and troublemakers ?:fantasia2::ohreally::pachah1:

You are a good servant and seen as the irrelevant clan in Bosaso apparently kkk

Awdalia Rising

Can you really talk when whole garxajis, gadabursi and other clans are more than disrespected daily?

This is not clan issue, wabeeneeye and siwaaqroon are even less represented, dubays live in bari and have right to demand but people like shine that live on welfare money in Germany is spreading fake news and wants to cause problems. There was some rumour that dhabancad said something about warsans which I think is fake.

how are they disrespected ? The what does that make PL when Puntland is a sub sub clan project? Even all MJs don’t get to be president just MS. I haven’t seen any of those clans you mentioned disrespected in a city they’ve inhabited for a long time like what just happened to Warsans in Bosaso. Don’t go in the past. We are in 2020.

Cumar alone have SL forces who's goal is attacking east sanaag based in their town, Cumar have alshabab who walked without being stopped from galgala to setup base opposite side of SL with Cumar militias between them. That's not a few token thats decision that only beel weyn can make saaxib. We seen this riwaayad in Sool before we ain't falling for that choices and loyalties are clear!

Gahayle lives in SL now so they no settlements along the coast or can be found all over Sanaag :ftw9nwa: same goes with Osman Mahmoods nomads deep inside Dhahar district or wabaneye from Ceelanyo to past Lasqoray inwards but heey it's Warsans represention that MJ must give:gnzbryw:

Maakhir state or northeast state ugaaslabe being citizens invited all Harti yaryars even Geeri kombe from DDSI hell even asked Col Caare and HY to join a northern united state with Dhullos being offered lasurad a gahayle settlement to be their access to sea... Not a single invitation to Osman Mahmoods, wabeeneye siwaqroon or other MJs that can be found in Sanaag while claiming Bosaso as part of your new state.....but heey MJ is boogey man not giving representation to Warsans MJ:gnzbryw:

Eazy to calacaal be the victim when in reality its the other way around saaxib ciyaarta naaga daaya!!
when was there any fighting in Eastern Sanaag and tf you calling us terrorists when the emirs of Qandala themselves are one of you, there aren't any Warsangeli al-shabaab looking at the Bari list you see more MJ subclans and hell even Dishsihe than Warsangeli, Dhahar has MJ residents they are treated well and beyond that let me remind you of that time when Faroole burned crops in Galgala on behalf of Cismaan Maxamuds his generals at that time were looking to annex Galgala and even kick Dubeys out of their settlements, when Dubeys fought back Faroole admin used the insecurity and let Southerners in from the border this is known facts. Faroole opened the floodgates but hey let us all blame the Warsangeli because it is they who started this. Gaas tried to the same thing to Cali Salebaan when he let hoats carrying 200 Southerners into Qandala guess who donated troops to fight in Eastern Bari Dubeys. There are no terrorists left in galgala just a few Southies hiding in the mountains not a sngle one of them is Warsangeli, had it not been for the terrains we would have gotten rid of them sooner.

I want ustive for everyone sxb, i was just provoked

how are they disrespected ? The what does that make PL when Puntland is a sub sub clan project? Even all MJs don’t get to be president just MS. I haven’t seen any of those clans you mentioned disrespected in a city they’ve inhabited for a long time like what just happened to Warsans in Bosaso. Don’t go in the past. We are in 2020.
We both know not all clans are equal in SL, even when your people were affected by cyclone SL did barely anything and ate off the 1 million USD the FGS sent. Your government locks up ppl from mostly some clans, just today your own people were crying because they can't speak out regarding unity in awdal. PL system made it this far and even incorporated MX, the presidency is your go to excuse but not the parliament, treatment of certain clans and the use of money/development.

I want ustive for everyone sxb, i was just provoked
Fair enough, but we can have this discussion without involving insecurity, inviting enemies, and pushing for fake news like some are doing. Even have n&n bots spreading their usual shit and isku dir. This is after all about improving the security and dealing with all the troublemakers that come from all clans.

Awdalia Rising

The koon and his master have no shame. :dead:

and these people have nerve to talk about dhulbahante who would have thrown such disrespect back at them.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
when was there any fighting in Eastern Sanaag and tf you calling us terrorists when the emirs of Qandala themselves are one of you, there aren't any Warsangeli al-shabaab looking at the Bari list you see more MJ subclans and hell even Dishsihe than Warsangeli, Dhahar has MJ residents they are treated well and beyond that let me remind you of that time when Faroole burned crops in Galgala on behalf of Cismaan Maxamuds his generals at that time were looking to annex Galgala and even kick Dubeys out of their settlements, when Dubeys fought back Faroole admin used the insecurity and let Southerners in from the border this is known facts. Faroole opened the floodgates but hey let us all blame the Warsangeli because it is they who started this. Gaas tried to the same thing to Cali Salebaan when he let a bot carrying 200 Southerners into Qandala guess who donated troops to fight in Eastern Bari Dubeys. There are no terrorists left in galgala just a few Southies hiding in the mountains not a sngle one of them is Warsangeli, had it not been for the terrains we would have gotten rid of them sooner.
Dont deny atam was alshabab and founded Galgala branch as soon as warsans thought minerals precious stones were found with propaganda Osman Mahmood wants it and brought fighters from outside targeting MJs in Bosaso 2 decades, when osman was drilling for oil warsans demanded osmans to share when they themselves brough alqaeda to have potential riches to yourselves. You were left alone many years in the mountains you could have mined those riches with no interference but start targeting influential MJs in Bosaso and Mumin was brought to PL by Atam. Majority of troops defending and becoming shahids to this day is reer mudug while your token few houses SL and Shabab in your town..dont come with that propaganda about osmans stealing that's plain hiding and excuse to support terrorists which is not first time, in the 90s alitihad were giving bases in Lasqoray Ceelanyo and saliig where they attacked SSDF and MJ militias defending Bosaso many itihads wrote books on the cooperation in sanaag. Several times SL troops try to advance to Qardho guess who those troops advance fighters were. Cut the bullshit saaxib documented facts and Atam still reveered as a warsan fighter instead of alqaeda leaders is nothing Warsans hide!!!

You say MJs in Sanaag are treated well but do you shout as hard to give them representation or demand they be allowed to lay claim on your lands, why have you never offered seats in maakhir state, northeast state or even your latest state with Khatumo you invited HY gave land to Geeri kombe and seats but not once invited MJs not a single time. But you guys calacaal demanded seats in Bosaso equal to MJ call cadaalad daro about everything saaxib I call that huunguri only gread seeing how you been to MJs in Sanaag!!!

Trending

Latest posts