Puntland government divides Bossaso city into four districts

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I looked into it and this clan division thing is apparently total BS. They are just electoral/security divisions for district level elections. Each of the 4 will elect a representative and those representatives will elect a mayor.
Bossaso since 1991 growing, you cant work as its one district with the this many people from PL iyo Somalia. divided to four district is great step, yes that mean more budget but in return more security and govern.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
its ridiculous how certain Mjs try to accuse other folks while they are well known to have led groups such as Al ittihad (Sheekh Mahamed Ciise (mj garowe clan) )in the 1990s and now ISIS ( Abdiqadir Mumin (qandala clan)). and there is takfir wal hijrah group in Qardho, u can found storys of how they kidnap and take away women and children from their family's in Qardho. fix that first .
the biggest terrorists is this guy (the Isis leader in Bari region) and his group who hold the Qandala ,iskushuban ban area in hostage ,he is from the Qandala clan View attachment 126585
and the takfir wal hijrah group in Qardho
View attachment 126585

do you mean the terrorists playing in the mountains because they are to afraid to come down?

if you come for us atleast come with something credible. You wimp.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ain’t it funny how they all come to bash on any progress pl makes.

like damn use that energy to develop your tuulos.

how are they the ones bashing us, while we are higher up the ladder? How does this make sense 8BE81DBD-60B6-4B70-9BBA-F92AADEA4241.png

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Bossaso since 1991 growing, you cant work as its one district with the this many people from PL iyo Somalia. divided to four district is great step, yes that mean more budget but in return more security and govern.

I agree that Bosaso needs better governance, but I have no interest in seeing a clan division in Bosaso. If Puntland is basing the divisions on clans, it is making a dumb decision. We need to phase out clans and issims from the political system.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I agree that Bosaso needs better governance, but I have no interest in seeing a clan division in Bosaso. If Puntland is basing the divisions on clans, it is making a dumb decision. We need to phase out clans and issims from the political system.

You guys need to kick out P&O Ports

They have done nothing for 3 years compared to what you've been seeing in berbera.

Tell you're politicians to woo "bollore logistics" French port operator which is was in competition with dpw for berbera but lost.

Clock is ticking

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You guys need to kick out P&O Ports

They have done nothing for 3 years compared to what you've been seeing in berbera.

Tell you're politicians to woo "bollore logistics" French port operator which is was in competition with dpw for berbera but lost.

Clock is ticking
Berbera is shit stfu

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Not a good precedent... Dividing city officially along tribal lines...

The govt at surface needs to remain impartial as this may lead to govt providing service / developing areas on his kin first before anyone else
True!!
Example is Hargeysa and Burco.
For Hargeysa is divided into two DAAMO or valley.
One side is Sacad Mussa and is rich side
other side is Garxajis, like ciidagele, southern Hargeysa.
Where is Burco is East is HJ and West is HY.
because of these divisions the security of Hargeysa and Burco is excellent.
That is why Shabaab cannot live in Burco and Hargeysa, no one will rent house to them.
That is why i support Bossaso initiative.

Well done Mudane Deni.

Warsan futdada baa Ak47 laga galin for aiding Shabab. They actually thought we’d give them a neighborhood after all the trouble they cause in Bosaso. :drakekidding:
So you denying that Cali Salebeen terrorist exist, typical Majerteen read PL history

Only reason Al Shabaab exist is because Cismaan Maxamud greed f*ck you niggas

Wabenya, Siwaaqroon, Dubeys and Leelkase need to rise up dividing a district as diverse as Bosaso to four clans is disrespectful

Farm

VIP
Wabenya, Siwaaqroon, Dubeys and Leelkase need to rise up dividing a district as diverse as Bosaso to four clans is disrespectful

I don’t think it was divided by clans someone clarified and said the map is fake. Warsans and everyone that lives in Bosaso will get their fair share.

Don’t you guys live in one of these four districts? I don’t think anything is gonna happen, it’s only for security reasons

I don’t think it was divided by clans someone clarified and said the map is fake. Warsans and everyone that lives in Bosaso will get their fair share.
This isn't about Warsangeli its that Dubeys is underrepresented in PL , they have been wronged by PL governments since Faroole

Farm

VIP
This isn't about Warsangeli its that Dubeys is underrepresented in PL , they have been wronged by PL governments since Faroole

I don’t know much about Bosaso politics but I hope it gets fixed especially with the local elections coming up.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Bosaso is getting 4 degmo not 4 qabiil zones a lot of misinformation is being spread by the usual haters shine culay, yassin dualeh, ali Samatar and Khalif ceegaag. For bosaso to develop it needs maamul degmo.

On the contrary Warsans are overrepresented like how Cumar have a seat in Bosaso not being from there and are somaliland diehards, now how much representation does gahayle get in Sanaag or Osman Mahmood in Baragaha Qol or wabaneye in Ceelanyo?

Bosaso is getting 4 degmo not 4 qabiil zones a lot of misinformation is being spread by the usual haters shine culay, yassin dualeh, ali Samatar and Khalif ceegaag. For bosaso to develop it needs maamul degmo.

On the contrary Warsans are overrepresented like how Cumar have a seat in Bosaso not being from there and are somaliland diehards, now how much representation does gahayle get in Sanaag or Osman Mahmood in Baragaha Qol or wabaneye in Ceelanyo?
few token Cumars in SL don't represent the maority, and some cumar does live in Bari Reer Saalax

As for Gahayle they live in SL its up to SL to decide whether they get a rep or not, onto Wabanye i agree they should get a rep in Ceelanyo

few token Cumars in SL don't represent the maority, and some cumar does live in Bari Reer Saalax

As for Gahatlee they live in SL its up to SL to decide whether they get a rep or not, onto Wabanye i agree they should get a rep in Ceelanyo
So those Cumars who are bribed, do they live among their people or are they outcasts? Where do Cumar live mostly?

Trending

Latest posts