Puntland and Jubaland reject FGS meeting dates

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Great news, untill FGS make the 1m1v a reality as agreed upon,PL and JL will not entertain a 4.5 election or any type of extension, It is Puntites turn for presidency and we will not accept any other deal, period.
:win:

Last edited:
Great news, untill FGS make the 1m1v a reality as agreed upon,PL and JL will not entertain a 4.5 election or any type of extension, It is Puntites turn for presidency and we will not accept any other deal, period.
:win:
1m1v is unrealistic al shabab controls too much of somalia and it is too short notice. 4.5 is not perfect but it is the safe bet.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1m1v is unrealistic al shabab controls too much of somalia and it is too short notice. 4.5 is not perfect but it is the safe bet.

4.5 can only bring a foreign puppet leader like Farmaajo and not a fair election,during the election in 2017 it was 30k $ per each vote, I rather have other safe regions vote 1m1v and exculde A.S controlled regions than Qatar and Turkey handing out cash inside the parliament.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
PL is not puppet like other states rule by Amisom. We elected Deni to rule PL. He can do anything he wants in PL. Xarmaajo in the other hand he should hear to General mako doko duck for more instruction.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
4.5 can only bring a foreign puppet leader like Farmaajo and not a fair election,during the election in 2017 it was 30k $ per each vote, I rather have other safe regions vote 1m1v and exculde A.S controlled regions than Qatar and Turkey handing out cash inside the parliament.
That will never happen it would completely exclude half the country. This is a tribal government do you think anyone would allow Puntland that much leverage?

I don’t even know how such blatant corruption is allowed in the first place:snoop:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
4.5 is an evil but necessafy system, country cannot hold elections due to terror threat

I almost want to yell at these two trouble making maamuls but then I see how farmajo is trying to make all the decisions like he is a king or something. They are all exactly the same!

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I almost want to yell at these two trouble making maamuls but then I see how farmajo is trying to make all the decisions like he is a king or something. They are all exactly the same!
National level stuff isn't Thier business and they should focus on Thier states, they have Thier own MPs and they are the ones who approve of fgs actions.