Should hassan Ali khayere go to Pl and do what he did in galmudug there?

Should hassan Ali khayere go to Pl and do what he did in galmudug there?

• Total voters

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Back in 2019 khayere went for a impossible mission to gm in hopes of saving it from damaljadid hands, people said it was nothing and there were too much people against him there. And after one year galmudg has a national level leadership there and are already doing huge projects to improve the local ecconmy and even the people who were against them are running to join them, and turning the militia in part of sna. I think Pl needs something like that, Pl has been stagnating for decade now, nothing improves, running in circles and rambant corruption, a new gov installed by N&n will be a huge help there and will return Pl into its former state and even better. I think the guys from PIM movement are just too dumb to realize the problem lies in the state internal management and not the fgs.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
You say this while the FGS is actively against every project PL is doing and need signing for, withholding funds meant for PL.
There was a thread about how Somalis lie about anything they don't like. Why don't you post reliable sources for your claims? Fgs should always fund projects within all federal states but that doesn't mean they should do everything, look at qoor qoor he's building a port, without only relaying in the gov.

Mozart

You need people like me
Everything Puntland has achieved is off the back of the people of Puntland. Whether that be the port or roadworks - the FGS has had no input. In fact, they’ve refused. Gaas may have not achieved much during his term but I will always remember him as the president who barred the FGS from entering during the election.

There was a thread about how Somalis lie about anything they don't like. Why don't you post reliable sources for your claims? Fgs should always fund projects within all federal states but that doesn't mean they should do everything, look at qoor qoor he's building a port, without only relaying in the gov.
That's literally what my president and parliament said, you're against anything that would improve for my people.

Qoorqoor realized the FGS is useless and can't back up their claims so the ppl there are doing isku taashi to build their own port.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Everything Puntland has achieved is off the back of the people of Puntland. Whether that be the port or roadworks - the FGS has had no input. In fact, they’ve refused. Gaas may have not achieved much during his term but I will always remember him as the president who barred the FGS from entering during the election.
Do you honestly thing that this is the best of Pl people? Face it the leadership is utter garbage and is busy fighting fgs and sl for the past 8-10 years. Pl should of been alot more developed.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
That's literally what my president and parliament said, you're against anything that would improve for my people.

Qoorqoor realized the FGS is useless and can't back up their claims so the ppl there are doing isku taashi to build their own port.
Qoor qoor works with his people, laftagareen too. Deni does not, he's too busy locking heads with neighboring states and federal gov.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Bruh pl is self sufficient in that subject. We don’t need fgs intervention they need our intervention since the majority of the fms supports us in our quest in uniting the nation.

it is just a battle between two institutions for the fgs true legacy, while pl says we did the hard work, the fgs current admin wants to be remembered as the uniting admin innour history books.

that is the true battle they disguise it as they want or spin it how they want.
This political battle will be remembered as the battle between the mother of federalism and the fgs.

Mozart

You need people like me
Do you honestly thing that this is the best of Pl people? Face it the leadership is utter garbage and is busy fighting fgs and sl for the past 8-10 years. Pl should of been alot more developed.
You make it sound like the FGS is a competent entity hence Puntland should just bend the knee. Federalism is obviously here to stay and anybody who believes in it should be grateful that at least one state can challenge the FGS. What have N&N achieved for PL to just follow their lead ? The FGS have had issues with Education/Ports/FDI/Security improvements in PL. Maybe it’s time to accept fighting federalism is useless ?

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
You make it sound like the FGS is a competent entity hence Puntland should just bend the knee. Federalism is obviously here to stay and anybody who believes in it should be grateful that at least one state can challenge the FGS. What have N&N achieved for PL to just follow their lead ? The FGS have had issues with Education/Ports/FDI/Security improvements in PL. Maybe it’s time to accept fighting federalism is useless ?

The real question is what has Pl gained from fighting fgs for years? I understand the ones before N&n were useless and dumb so no problem in fighting them, but N&n are different and actually work in improving the nation. The prove is in the states where fgs works together with, all four are outpacing the ones that fighting the fgs, and the fgs never tried to take them over

Mozart

You need people like me
The real question is what has Pl gained from fighting fgs for years? I understand the ones before N&n were useless and dumb so no problem in fighting them, but N&n are different and actually work in improving the nation. The prove is in the states where fgs works together with, all four are outpacing the ones that fighting the fgs, and the fgs never tried to take them over

A common theme amongst N&N advocates is blind support. You equate the FGS getting their man into presidency of state as ‘development’. Let’s be honest, SWS has not changed much and Galmudug has just started collecting money for Hobyo. Puntland has an issue with the completion of the constitution - rightly so. Puntland needs FDI and loans for further development ; something the FGS has to approve. Will they not approve unless they get their man into Puntland ?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Galnus, Hirshabelle and K galbeed outpacing PL?

:silanyosmile: Tell us more