Puntland Airports: News & Development.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Is it me or is Garowe just a way more classy city then Bosaso and Galkacyo? They do things with a-lot of quality in mind. I mean look at this, these western style eat-outs are popping up everywhere.

Sol

?
Why are Puntlanders addicted to Greenery? The thing that makes PL unique is it's terrain and geographic environment, if we all become like the south, there is nothing unique about our region.

What's wrong with making a region greener? You'd rather it continue being a barren desert?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What's wrong with making a region greener? You'd rather it continue being a barren desert?

If I want green, I will go to the South. People like variety and by destroying the natural desert, it's just silly. You won't see dubai wasting it's time greening up.

Bohol

VIP
If I want green, I will go to the South. People like variety and by destroying the natural desert, it's just silly. You won't see dubai wasting it's time greening up.

Nugaal historically was not a desert though. Just 120 years ago, elephants and all kinds of animals use to live there.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nugaal historically was not a desert though. Just 120 years ago, elephants and all kinds of animals use to live there.

Yeah my dad said his younger brother was taken by a 'lion' as a child when they lived in garowe.

Good to see Garowe do so well,

Hope to see Puntland capitalize on the nuugal valley as a breadbasket for northern Somalia

Deforestation is a

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
765CF685-10E6-4F97-A5FC-25CC94869ADD.jpeg
3A3D2583-D7AF-4D65-A687-9B7FFA502414.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts