PuntiteQueen People Join Galmudug

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waa run waxaad sheegtay inshallah wayna gaari doona wadan bulsho iyo qoys ahaan but we need to develop our structures and institutions to mimick the advance countries or any western oriental nation and take their procedures and systems refine it adapt it and add to it Puntland is kind of doing this to a lesser extent but is ahead of most Somalis

Maybe I will give u a common example how 'nidaam' is paramount in production. Look at an Australia builder, he will give u a timetable, schedule, materials, costs, so ma aha? he will tell u each week where the house will be and completion date. 95% of t he time he finishes on time 12 weeks. Somalia my mother took 1 year to complete a house. How can we compete economically? suuq madow and structured economy isku mid ma aha, we will always be basket case untill we accept the laws of the world and follow constitution, laws, institutions, etc. We then need to do a nidaam for our industries so all businesses follow it, we need to measure it for productivity. I want the best for Somalis lakin it's impossible with the ppl there, that's why I am trying my best to at least achieve the humanitarian things for them. We have sick nation of opinions we cant play with the world with SADE MINDSET.

An australian company just one can complete 1 house in 12 weeks. Somalia 1 year. So within 1 year he can complete how many? 4. So multiply by that across the construction sector im not sure how many construction company exist. But it's large sector. Our construction economy will be losing time/effort/money each financial year 5 times at least since he completed 5 more properties in the same time. U can apply this to all industries and see our 'economy' tank

Maybe I will give u a common example how 'nidaam' is paramount in production. Look at an Australia builder, he will give u a timetable, schedule, materials, costs, so ma aha? he will tell u each week where the house will be and completion date. 95% of t he time he finishes on time 12 weeks. Somalia my mother took 1 year to complete a house. How can we compete economically? suuq madow and structured economy isku mid ma aha, we will always be basket case untill we accept the laws of the world and follow constitution, laws, institutions, etc. We then need to do a nidaam for our industries so all businesses follow it, we need to measure it for productivity. I want the best for Somalis lakin it's impossible with the ppl there, that's why I am trying my best to at least achieve the humanitarian things for them. We have sick nation of opinions we cant play with the world with SADE MINDSET.

An australian company just one can complete 1 house in 12 weeks. Somalia 1 year. So within 1 year he can complete how many? 4. So multiply by that across the construction sector im not sure how many construction company exist. But it's large sector. Our construction economy will be losing time/effort/money each financial year 5 times at least since he completed 5 more properties in the same time. U can apply this to all industries and see our 'economy' tank
So true walahi without nidaam order structure and embedded procedures policies and systems to follow nothing will work we will continue to lag behind the modern world
I know how cardinal and vital structure and a reliable procedural system is for any industry, I work in the financial services industry and we are heavily regulated by the financial conduct authority, and the prudential conduct authority, both independent regulators for this industry
As it’s a call centre within one of the UK’s largest banking groups (RBSG), our communication with customers, their hold time before an agent answers, the efficacy and swiftness with which we respond to incoming calls is all measured and our banks get heavy fines if we fall out of the standard operating procedures and times, another independent agency (OFCOM) regulates and fines banks visa-a-vis communication related matters, when customers are dissatisfied with the service or products of our bank they can file a complaint and after a certain period they can escalate it to the financial services ombudsman who charge the banks a certain referral fee just to look at the customers complaint even if they end up ruling in favour of the bank, so it’s the banks interest to ensure all complaints are handled and resolved at first point of contact and due redress is made if and when it’s germane
It’s all systematic and procedural based with checks and balances from independent government led or non governmental agencies
There’s government legislation detailing the need for the existence of checks and balances, consumer law, consumer credit law with regards to credit cards and other forms of borrowing etc
The legal industry is also regulated by the solicitors regulation authority which is independent of the law society and they can revoke a solicitors license for impropriety or misconduct, again there is legislation mandating their existence, same with all other industries and fields
As u said, nidaam waa lamahuraan laantiisna horumarku waa lamagaaraan

Trending