PuntiteQueen People Join Galmudug

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Reer bicdiyaan have the second most shares in the ps after osman mohamud.

Reer Mahad along with reer hersi and nalaaye ahmed have most numbers in PS after Osman Mahmuud subclans. Bahdir is number 1 in PS with RM coming 2nd. Bicidyaan is huge and 2nd after Omar Mahmuud in darawiishta, Birmaadka,SPU and police forces but not PSF or PMPF.

Not surprised. It's Maxamuud Saleebaan supremacy taking place in PL.

They've lost Sool, Sanaag completely now & clan militia operating in Bosasso as well.

Also Isis in the mountains & weekly Alshabab assassinations in Galkacyo/ Garowe. Tough times for PL. May Allah make it better for them.

But wait let's scapegoat N&N , surely they're the reason why PL is crumbling:bell:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Also Isis in the mountains & weekly Alshabab assassinations in Galkacyo/ Garowe. Tough times for PL. May Allah make it better for them.

But wait let's scapegoat N&N , surely they're the reason why PL is crumbling:bell:
Wow interesting

peak times for them I guess:heh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Everyone is jumping from that sinking ship, welcome to blessed Galmudug

Anigu runtan idin sheegaya, bah dubays kama xishooda shisheeye. I am just telling u the truth brother, I see how my adeers/eedo are like towards shisheeye but when its mj 'naga daa bay yirahdan' wallahi.
War ninyahow Ahmed Garaad (Naaleeye Ahmed) kama xishoodaan shisheeye bah dubays kaad sheegaysid waxaa gaashaan u ah harti oo dhan siiba majeerteen guud mise ugu yaraan qabiilo ka mid ah MJ, anaku anagoo qabilkeenu boqolkiiba 50 ama lixdan ku dhinteen halgankii Darwiisheed, oo tiradeeni tayadeeni iyo xoogeeni yaraaday, iyo anakoo khilaaf iyo kala go’naan na haysatoo qabiiladeeny qaar lasafteen Sland (sida qaar ka mid ah Baharsame iyo Jamac Siyaad), anakoo sidaas disunited or divided ah and with us not even getting that much support from Puntland whose weary of a united stable Dhulbahante, a few of our sub sub clans ( Ahmed Garaad, Reer Hagar) alone manage to successfully fight off Sland in the Kalshaale war that started when some Habr Yoonis wanted to build wells on some countryside territory that we saw and considered as ours, we refused for them to build anything and said u r guests u can only graze, it started a clan war with Sland intervening and they still lost, Sland in the 2010 elections wanted to annex and capture the Buhoodle district before the elections even getting the help of Ethiopian soldiers who for the first time unlike the south entered north western Somalia, we smacked up the entirety of the Sland army and their soldiers + technicals they ended up retreated without fulfilling their pre election objective of capturing the strategic city and district of Buuhoodle ( how can they we are not normal Dhulbahante, we are the founders of the Dervish resistance it started specifically in Buhoodle and its hawd) anyways this is actually empirical factual evidence that a few Dhulbahante sub clans one city and its population have managed to defend against Sland
Some Sland niggas argue and try to justify their failure to capture Buhoodle by saying we aren’t fighting with full force we r taking it easy on you as all harti and other darods will get involved if we go all out
Nigga they went all out with massive coordinated tactical invasions of my home city and the surrounding countryside in some occasions they also had the Ethiopians invading (interested in allaying their paranoia of a weapons smuggling corridor from northern Somalia’s ports to the ONLF), can u imaging facing all isaaq some samaron and ciise etc plus Ethiopians and still winning when u don’t even have ur full sub clan support but only a few lineages who settle in that city, fam we fought in the sense of sub sub sub clans against two major clan families Ahmed Garaad my d block sub clan are true warriors walahi the d block of buhoodle and its hawd are a different breed to most Somalis most harti and other d block
Ahmed Garaad even has a few soviet tanks armoured personnel carriers and a lot of technicals heavy weaponry etc all belonging not to Puntland or somalia or Sland and not even to d block just Ahmed Garaad mainly and reer hagar and the other dhulbahante in buhoodle

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
War ninyahow Ahmed Garaad (Naaleeye Ahmed) kama xishoodaan shisheeye bah dubays kaad sheegaysid waxaa gaashaan u ah harti oo dhan siiba majeerteen guud mise ugu yaraan qabiilo ka mid ah MJ, anaku anagoo qabilkeenu boqolkiiba 50 ama lixdan ku dhinteen halgankii Darwiisheed, oo tiradeeni tayadeeni iyo xoogeeni yaraaday, iyo anakoo khilaaf iyo kala go’naan na haysatoo qabiiladeeny qaar lasafteen Sland (sida qaar ka mid ah Baharsame iyo Jamac Siyaad), anakoo sidaas disunited or divided ah and with us not even getting that much support from Puntland whose weary of a united stable Dhulbahante, a few of our sub sub clans ( Ahmed Garaad, Reer Hagar) alone manage to successfully fight off Sland in the Kalshaale war that started when some Habr Yoonis wanted to build wells on some countryside territory that we saw and considered as ours, we refused for them to build anything and said u r guests u can only graze, it started a clan war with Sland intervening and they still lost, Sland in the 2010 elections wanted to annex and capture the Buhoodle district before the elections even getting the help of Ethiopian soldiers who for the first time unlike the south entered north western Somalia, we smacked up the entirety of the Sland army and their soldiers + technicals they ended up retreated without fulfilling their pre election objective of capturing the strategic city and district of Buuhoodle ( how can they we are not normal Dhulbahante, we are the founders of the Dervish resistance it started specifically in Buhoodle and its hawd) anyways this is actually empirical factual evidence that a few Dhulbahante sub clans one city and its population have managed to defend against Sland
Some Sland niggas argue and try to justify their failure to capture Buhoodle by saying we aren’t fighting with full force we r taking it easy on you as all harti and other darods will get involved if we go all out
Nigga they went all out with massive coordinated tactical invasions of my home city and the surrounding countryside in some occasions they also had the Ethiopians invading (interested in allaying their paranoia of a weapons smuggling corridor from northern Somalia’s ports to the ONLF), can u imaging facing all isaaq some samaron and ciise etc plus Ethiopians and still winning when u don’t even have ur full sub clan support but only a few lineages who settle in that city, fam we fought in the sense of sub sub sub clans against two major clan families Ahmed Garaad my d block sub clan are true warriors walahi the d block of buhoodle and its hawd are a different breed to most Somalis most harti and other d block
Ahmed Garaad even has a few soviet tanks armoured personnel carriers and a lot of technicals heavy weaponry etc all belonging not to Puntland or somalia or Sland and not even to d block just Ahmed Garaad mainly and reer hagar and the other dhulbahante in buhoodle

Listen In PL your dhulbahante are the worst performers in all ministries, most corrupt, and the sad thing is they don't even help their own people with it. A fuckin moryan like Xaaf in GM, looted MJ properties and re-invested into water wells for GM. He maybe a Moryan but at least he is Honorable. Your Leaders are responsible for your mess, they suck and your Garaadyo are not even traditional anymore and more political which has caused your immense division their not respected for being outside of politics so no-one listens to them or values them. My elder stays out of politics so we respect he is for the interest of beesha not 'his family or himself'. In PL we have good 'people' it's not like you think at all, the 'Isimo' are good also especially MJ/WARSAN/LEELKASE/DASHISHE. The ones who suck the most is YOURS. As for politicians we all 'suck' equally and this is where the major beef is, over shitty politicians who are not even that 'smart' is causing our friction. But MJ leaders tend to be 'less' corrupt then your leaders. Your leaders if u stop his 'salary' he has no real 'political vision or development vision' for his ppl, he will just go to hargeisa for another job. That's what is causing your instability, crooked leaders and crooked isimo and the 'firing' line is your people at all times as they 'divide' joining these crooked leaders not saying 'war naga tag' we aint g onna kill ourselves over your MUSHAAR. ass nigga stop blaming MJ or the boogeyman for yourselves.

As for Galayr yeah he is real fucking 'gold' for dhulbahante, he has done not a single 'project' for your ppl, he was the guy who looted our mareerary sugar plant and got rich of it and u actually SUPPORT THIS MAN? when u seee so much evidence he is just another one of those 'individual interest' cunts. At least in PL when we see someone is individual interest like 'farole' we never trust them again. @PhySom is warsangeli let him tell u the truth, no-one is involved in your clan if you unite yourselves and decide on your future, it's you cunts going 100 different ways all over some guy who wants to get 'paid' kkkkk he is not even in your INTEREST cause he doesn't leave behind shit for your regions ever except BODY BAGS. Why is it you niggas dhulbahante are always hiding on the SPOT and do hit n runs like your soldiers right, it's your way of life nigga. Imagine how ur leaders are in front of somali leaders, their just like u and how u r on the spot. We are all from different clans and look at the spot and who is hiding like a always? its you, galayr is the same around MJ leaders

Nigga they went all out with massive coordinated tactical invasions of my home city and the surrounding countryside in some occasions they also had the Ethiopians invading (interested in allaying their paranoia of a weapons smuggling corridor from northern Somalia’s ports to the ONLF), can u imaging facing all isaaq some samaron and ciise etc plus Ethiopians and still winning when u don’t even have ur full sub clan support but only a few lineages who settle in that city, fam we fought in the small of sub sub sub clans against two major clan families Ahmed Garaad my d block sub clan are true warriors walahi the d block of buhoodle and its hawd are a different breed to most Somalis most harti and other d block
Ahmed’s Garaad even has a few soviet tanks armoured personnel carriers and a lot of technicals heavy weaponry etc all belonging not to Puntland and not even to d block just Ahmed Garaad mainly and reer hagar and the other dhulbahante in buhoodle
Listen In PL your dhulbahante are the worst performers in all ministries, most corrupt, and the sad thing is they don't even help their own people with it. A fuckin moryan like Xaaf in GM, looted MJ properties and re-invested into water wells for GM. He maybe a Moryan but at least he is Honorable. Your Leaders are responsible for your mess, they suck and your Garaadyo are not even traditional anymore and more political which has caused your immense division their not respected for being outside of politics so no-one listens to them or values them. My elder stays out of politics so we respect he is for the interest of beesha not 'his family or himself'. In PL we have good 'people' it's not like you think at all, the 'Isimo' are good also especially MJ/WARSAN/LEELKASE/DASHISHE. The ones who suck the most is YOURS. As for politicians we all 'suck' equally and this is where the major beef is, over shitty politicians who are not even that 'smart' is causing our friction. But MJ leaders tend to be 'less' corrupt then your leaders. Your leaders if u stop his 'salary' he has no real 'political vision or development vision' for his ppl, he will just go to hargeisa for another job. That's what is causing your instability, crooked leaders and crooked isimo and the 'firing' line is your people at all times as they 'divide' joining these crooked leaders not saying 'war naga tag' we aint g onna kill ourselves over your MUSHAAR. ass nigga stop blaming MJ or the boogeyman for yourselves.

As for Galayr yeah he is real fucking 'gold' for dhulbahante, he has done not a single 'project' for your ppl, he was the guy who looted our mareerary sugar plant and got rich of it and u actually SUPPORT THIS MAN? when u seee so much evidence he is just another one of those 'individual interest' cunts. At least in PL when we see someone is individual interest like 'farole' we never trust them again. @PhySom is warsangeli let him tell u the truth, no-one is involved in your clan if you unite yourselves and decide on your future, it's you cunts going 100 different ways all over some guy who wants to get 'paid' kkkkk he is not even in your INTEREST cause he doesn't leave behind shit for your regions ever except BODY BAGS. Why is it you niggas dhulbahante are always hiding on the SPOT and do hit n runs like your soldiers right, it's your way of life nigga. Imagine how ur leaders are in front of somali leaders, their just like u and how u r on the spot. We are all from different clans and look at the spot and who is hiding like a always? its you, galayr is the same around MJ leaders
you dimwitted parochial rudimentary schizophrenic why on earth are u equating the dhulbahante of Puntland with the dhulbahante of Buhoodle ? Yes some ministers and most dhulbahante politicians are corrupt and useless both in Sland and Pland but I wasn’t speaking of our political situation the kernel of my argument was not all dhulbahante are as you said not all are corrupt and disunited look at Buhoodle only recently has Puntland gotten closer only because we fucking let you, yall tryna build infrastructure ministries and bases now lol where were u last ten years last twenty while we been fighting solo by ourselves with minimal support
I do not nor have I ever supported Galaydh most d block supported him in the beginning until he showed his true conniving colours idk where u based this assumption, non-sequitur and fallacious in origin
What I hate with u and abhor repugnantly is your proclivity to overlook the grand scheme of things and to assess matters from a macro perspective instead your shortsightedness leads you to equate corrupt Dhulbahnate politicians in Pland with all dhulbahante being corrupt or weak, yes our current leadership and most Garaads suck but there are a lot of good Garaads like my specific Garaad you idiot he’s always stayed out of politics only advising us at our meetings, our garaad didn’t even attend some major harti shir cus he was too busy managing the affairs of our nomads in the hawd
Explain how for twenty plus years the dhulbahante of buhoodle district managed to run their own ministries, construction and infrastructure building projects, businesses, taxation, trade, security etc with minimal to no support from Pland ? Clearly we ain’t all corrupt
On your point about our traditional leaders not being respected anymore, this again shows you ignorance and lack of actual on the ground real-time information it’s all speculative with u nacalaa
The only garaads that aren’t respected are the ones who side with somaliland for influence or money
Most of our garaads are respected especially the garaad of the Ahmed Garaad lineages in Buhoodle and all anti Sland pro somalia/ Puntland garaads
Our customary law mechanisms and leadership are still strong, as strong as if not stronger than ur own issims u absolute idiot
Our garaads (save the few rotten apples) are noble honourable men who’ve managed to keep the peace between our sub clans and lineage groups especially considering the scarcity and dearth of resources and development in our territory, which usually correlated with clan and lineage competition and wars) but this hasn’t happened once with any Ahmed garaad lineage why ? Because of our garaads
We still fight but not as much as we would with the absence of our traditional leadership
You were inaccurate and quite frankly your statement ostensibly degrading our garaads is offensive
Yes some of our leaders are snakey yes our politicians are greedy and sell outs but that’s not me that’s not my home city and inshallah as long as my home city stands the rest of dhulbahante have a chance of reverting back to our culture of ensuring dhulbahante prosperity at the cost of anyone

Last edited:
you dimwitted parochial rudimentary schizophrenic why on earth are u equating the dhulbahante of Puntland with the dhulbahante of Buhoodle ? Yes some ministers and most dhulbahante politicians are corrupt and useless both in Sland and Pland but I wasn’t speaking of our political situation the kernel of my argument was not all dhulbahante are as you said not all are corrupt and disunited look at Buhoodle only recently has Puntland gotten closer only because we fucking let you, yall tryna build infrastructure ministries and bases now lol where were u last ten years last twenty while we been fighting solo by ourselves with minimal support
What I hate with u and abhor repugnantly is you proclivity to overlook the grand scheme of things and to assess matters from a macro perspective instead your shortsightedness leads you to equate corrupt Dhulbahnate politicians in Pland with all dhulbahante being corrupt or weak
Explain how for twenty plus years the dhulbahante of buhoodle district managed to run their own ministries, construction and infrastructure building projects, businesses, taxation, trade, security etc with minimal to no support from Pland ? Clearly we ain’t all corrupt
On your point about our traditional leaders not being respected anymore, this again shows you ignorance and lack of actual on the ground real-time information it’s all speculative with u nacalaa
The only garaads that aren’t respected are the ones who side with somaliland for influence or money
Most of our garaads are respected especially the garaad of the Ahmed Garaad lineages in Buhoodle and all anti Sland pro somalia/ Puntland garaads
Our customary law mechanisms and leadership are still strong, as strong as if not stronger than ur own issims u absolute idiot
Our garaads (save the few rotten apples) are noble honourable men who’ve managed to keep the peace between our sub clans and lineage groups especially considering the scarcity and dearth of resources and development in our territory, which usually correlated with clan and lineage competition and wars) but this hasn’t happened once with any Ahmed garaad lineage why ? Because of our garaads
We still fight but not as much as we would with the absence of our traditional leadership
You were inaccurate and quite frankly your statement ostensibly degrading our garaads is offensive
Yes some of our leaders are snakey yes our politicians are greedy and sell outs but that’s not me that’s not my home city and inshallah as long as my home city stands the rest of dhulbahante have a chance of reverting back to our culture of ensuring dhulbahante prosperity at the cost of anyone

whats wrong with u lad how am I hiding on the spot u idiot I only comment when there is something pertinent to say unlike you with your incessant ad nauseam chronic verbal diarrhoea, guy said I hide nigga I’m the only one who caught u out on ur “majeerteen ruled dhulbahante historically and other Somalis bullshit” I burst your imaginative hallucinating bubble and diluted and decreased ur xaar when it comes to my clan so how, I put it to you once again, have I ever hid or am I currently hiding Lool
I agree with u tho on the point that our leaders are more corrupt and our traditional leaders are less effective compared to mj but this is a recent occurrence in our history (last thirty years mainly due to what happened to us in the last 100 years) we will be able to overcome this with the next generation or the one after what matters is we still have our warrior spartan spirit this will make us the Scots among an ocean of Anglo Saxons in the future with the history of fighting fiercely for our sovereignty experiencing disunity and clan schisms snd re-emerging like a rising Phoenix in the distant horizon, after a brief hibernation and hiatus

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh stop lying waryaa to yourself. U tried to interfere in PL using that Jamal kid. But his warsangeli, he is playing u bro, he is like 'I want projects' but he ain't leaving PL kkkkkk. It's not HG niyahow who u spend 2 months just to convince I want to help HG and he turns on you like that guy on the video remember getting aggressive kkkk. PL clans are project orientated and won't allow PL/SFG conflict stop development. But at the end of day their still PL niyahow kkkkk. So u achieved nothing again. U dealing with our region like it's GM kkkk. PL wants projects kkkk and will open any office or command line u want but when the projects stop, they will 'discard' you and in elections vote u out cutting a deal with another politician who guarantees them a 'project'. It's all about development for us not fighting with 'sade'. The guy who wants to 'fight' u is clearly HG as u saw on the video cause he don't care for projects from u kkkkk he wants to RUMBLE first. Thats why your policy towards pl/jl keep failing, you lack good 'strategician' as u 'paint' the same brush with all Somalia, which is statistically impossible. U need to know each region 'carefully' and then 'begin a policy' not do the same thing u did in GM and re-apply it to PL kkkk. That shows 'fudeed' and 'fudeed' can then be used against you international community and streghthen the very thing u were against

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh just watch when GM election happens and Baraxlay/Cadaado go get their technicos when they see an CAYR leading especially if he is an CAYR that is anti BARAXLAY/CADAADO. Some are pro sacad/saleban some anti. They are mess, like they said recently, NOO TALIYA, meeshani waxba wayn ka soo socodo ma jire.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh what I like about HG yaysan waxba soo kordhin. They know how to live, survive, and thrive in chaos and disorder and 'vacuums' like GM. He knows his strength is no system and he knows that's your weakness.

So this is what he will do anytime u make a 'decision' as Farmajo threatening him he swallow him into the vacuum and chaos again kkkkk and farmajo will shit himself when he sees these nigga marching to hamar again. Farmajo will be in 'musqul' again in Nigeria.

Deal with HG sxb, your biggest obstacle is there, I see sade fears them on SPOT

3:03 MARK RIDING LIKE A BOSS

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh stop lying waryaa to yourself. U tried to interfere in PL using that Jamal kid. But his warsangeli, he is playing u bro, he is like 'I want projects' but he ain't leaving PL kkkkkk. It's not HG niyahow who u spend 2 months just to convince I want to help HG and he turns on you like that guy on the video remember getting aggressive kkkk. PL clans are project orientated and won't allow PL/SFG conflict stop development. But at the end of day their still PL niyahow kkkkk. So u achieved nothing again. U dealing with our region like it's GM kkkk. PL wants projects kkkk and will open any office or command line u want but when the projects stop, they will 'discard' you and in elections vote u out cutting a deal with another politician who guarantees them a 'project'. It's all about development for us not fighting with 'sade'. The guy who wants to 'fight' u is clearly HG as u saw on the video cause he don't care for projects from u kkkkk he wants to RUMBLE first. Thats why your policy towards pl/jl keep failing, you lack good 'strategician' as u 'paint' the same brush with all Somalia, which is statistically impossible. U need to know each region 'carefully' and then 'begin a policy' not do the same thing u did in GM and re-apply it to PL kkkk. That shows 'fudeed' and 'fudeed' can then be used against you international community and streghthen the very thing u were against

My pet dr kaniini. I never lie to myself alx kkk. Wasiir Jamal waa niin fiicaan. He's a Warsangeli that works with Jaalle Farmaajo that are a great team Mash'Allah. You are talking very reasonable haada my dua reached you warya :samwelcome: Wasiir Jamal does loves his projects but he's protecting his adeer Dhoobo Dareed bc he doesn't want you to manipulate his Warsangeli clan. Jaalle Farmaajo and Wasiir Jamal are on same team. Dhulbahante and Warsangeli want to make their own state and Jaalle Farmaajo is making it for them. I'm achieving a lot alx. You got a crazy point which is right every state/region has a different policy which is not rocket fiction. Development is key everyone knows this. Jaalle Farmaajo has a good policy for his native state JL. We have great policies we use on ppl. The Kacaan policy is the best policy. We analyze every state/region

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh what I like about HG yaysan waxba soo kordhin. They know how to live, survive, and thrive in chaos and disorder and 'vacuums' like GM. He knows his strength is no system and he knows that's your weakness.

So this is what he will do anytime u make a 'decision' as Farmajo threatening him he swallow him into the vacuum and chaos again kkkkk and farmajo will shit himself when he sees these nigga marching to hamar again. Farmajo will be in 'musqul' again in Nigeria.

Deal with HG sxb, your biggest obstacle is there, I see sade fears them on SPOT

3:03 MARK RIDING LIKE A BOSS

Warya my pet dr kaniini you can't isku dir there's no animosity between MX and HG. There could be a few skirmishes here and there but since it's a historical thing not a new thing. But MX and HG know each other very well and have mutual respect since they both dagaal and conquer. We both Sufi's. My strengths are strong my pet. There's no 'weaknesses'' there's no nothing to say on HG I'm from Jubaland the ruler of the South. The HG from 91' are not the same as they were today major regress you even said it warya 91-2004 :mjlol: You can't slander Jaalle Farmaajo. MX and HG get along nicely. Sade knows his ''enemies'' and friends very well :lolbron:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My pet dr kaniini. I never lie to myself alx kkk. Wasiir Jamal waa niin fiicaan. He's a Warsangeli that works with Jaalle Farmaajo that are a great team Mash'Allah. You are talking very reasonable haada my dua reached you warya :samwelcome: Wasiir Jamal does loves his projects but he's protecting his adeer Dhoobo Dareed bc he doesn't want you to manipulate his Warsangeli clan. Jaalle Farmaajo and Wasiir Jamal are on same team. Dhulbahante and Warsangeli want to make their own state and Jaalle Farmaajo is making it for them. I'm achieving a lot alx. You got a crazy point which is right every state/region has a different policy which is not rocket fiction. Development is key everyone knows this. Jaalle Farmaajo has a good policy for his native state JL. We have great policies we use on ppl. The Kacaan policy is the best policy. We analyze every state/region

Let's be real bro your just 'foreign' line, that's the only duty u have as u spend 4 years just travelling around, u have no 'real ground' authority beyond the paid protestors like baghdad bob method of Iraq invasion, you employ media manipulation strategy which obviously doesn't work long term so u end up losing that 4 years knowing already baghdad bob is 'dead' too and so is Iraq, so it's silly to use the same method right? u already know the outcome. Once that 'foreign' line is gone, there is very little authority u have as u shit yourself even over '20 technico' of HG, let alone 'foreign govt' you need to realize the UN ain't lifting the arms embargo, u need to work within it, no cry to change the 'ruling' your wasting years on strategies that are not working. It's sad but it's purely down to lack of 'academics' as you line up positions for people based on your 'qatar donor' fahad yasin someone who doesn't have anything to lose ppl or land wise and knows your peeps do kkkk.

All he does is go to 'qatar' begging and saying 'we will help u against saudi' give us money. It's shame how politically unsound they are. He wud go to anywhere in the world for 'money' why? he knows he can't win parliament without it. It's not about policy, it's not about legacy in hamar, it's about keeping the stalemate alive so a 'few' can get rich, since they fear a 'real nation state' based on world best standards and grading systems will mean they never stand a chance. By having these type of ppl in our govt, it will also mean all our industries will be the same including our institutions and academia, hence BASKET CASE NATION FOR LIFE. U need to sit down nigga if u want proud nation, u need the BEST not the BEST BEGGER IN QATAR.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Warya my pet dr kaniini you can't isku dir there's no animosity between MX and HG. There could be a few skirmishes here and there but since it's a historical thing not a new thing. But MX and HG know each other very well and have mutual respect since they both dagaal and conquer. We both Sufi's. My strengths are strong my pet. There's no 'weaknesses'' there's no nothing to say on HG I'm from Jubaland the ruler of the South. The HG from 91' are not the same as they were today major regress you even said it warya 91-2004 :mjlol: You can't slander Jaalle Farmaajo. MX and HG get along nicely. Sade knows his ''enemies'' and friends very well :lolbron:

See u analyzed me wrong, then I present to the world how he is using his father thinking style and not 'modern day analysis system'. How can I do isku dir, what is there in GM to fight over? I want to rebuild u bro so u dont focus on me and worship me garatay? I am busy competing with whites while u r wasting 30 years watching me in phobia, when there is nothing there at all. The more u leave me alone the better I live is and to get this is I need to empower u.

I can't do that if your thinking I want to destroy u, there is nothing to destroy in GM is the 'variable' u forget. See your unsound analysis then this will make u pursue a policy that is unsound and end in another 4 years of stalemate and humanitarian aid designation. If u don't believe me let's just use science this is real this is what the whole world uses why arent u? or u want to use 'voodoo mj wants to kill me' nigga u not that important to me, i dont come to ur regions soo ma arag, there is no objective to be achieved if I did, it's a fkn void or vacuum bro. This is why sade has no leaders in the west u think everyone killing u, when ur not that important isma waydiso, horta qiimo ma lee dahay to kill? like wat does someone gain by harming u you don't even 'add up the probability'

Trending

Latest posts