PuntiteQueen People Join Galmudug

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tolka aad kixishoodid meey? Boowe ciyarta naga daa, shisheeye like @Mckenzie is planning on knowing our business. @Mckenzie yusaan Ka caqli badiin.

You really are over paranoid, who cares what he knows or doesn't. Have u seen his politics over 30 years, what does he have to show for it? the guy isn't as 'scary' as u make him out to be. His surely no damn Jew. U still think ppl are sitting around trying to 'find out internal clan dynamics' and then their going to run to their clans and say 'beeshani sidani iyo sidani bay yihin' kkkkkkk. It's actually a strategy of mine he 'focuses on us' by doing so he 'neglects' himself. He makes us stronger by throwing all he has at us while I ensure HG remains in the same position for another 30 years. Only a few ppl ayaa ii fahmo halkani it's 120 IQ tactic, not 67 game. I can down-grade to 67 if u want kkkk but it will end in stalemate like Somalia has been in 30 years. The only thing to win Somalia is upgrading clan IQ and then developing politics to beat 67 IQ politics. That's my strategy dee. My tutor jewish sources, maba qariyo dee

I don't mind if he knows us stuff, do u know why sis? his clan has the worst r ep in Somalia, like whenever he shows his face anywhere and they know his HG, he loses credibility automatically, it's not like he can penetrate us, he brand builded HG to the stage no clan will ever listen to a word he says.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You really are over paranoid, who cares what he knows or doesn't. Have u seen his politics over 30 years, what does he have to show for it? the guy isn't as 'scary' as u make him out to be. His surely no damn Jew. U still think ppl are sitting around trying to 'find out internal clan dynamics' and then their going to run to their clans and say 'beeshani sidani iyo sidani bay yihin' kkkkkkk. It's actually a strategy of mine he 'focuses on us' by doing so he 'neglects' himself. He makes us stronger by throwing all he has at us while I ensure HG remains in the same position for another 30 years. Only a few ppl ayaa ii fahmo halkani it's 120 IQ tactic, not 67 game. I can down-grade to 67 if u want kkkk but it will end in stalemate like Somalia has been in 30 years. The only thing to win Somalia is upgrading clan IQ and then developing politics to beat 67 IQ politics. That's my strategy dee. My tutor jewish sources, maba qariyo dee

I don't mind if he knows us stuff, do u know why sis? his clan has the worst r ep in Somalia, like whenever he shows his face anywhere and they know his HG, he loses credibility automatically, it's not like he can penetrate us, he brand builded HG to the stage no clan will ever listen to a word he says.
You're delusional, obviously you don't see @Mckenzie as threat because he's your abti, you trust him more than you trust @Abdalla

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're delusional, obviously you don't see @Mckenzie as threat because he's your abti, you trust him more than you trust @Abdalla

Jews are the most self critical of themselves, watch how open and transparent they are on youtube. This is a culture of learning dee, nagu kala wad if u want us to sit in another somalia for 50 years just saying HOTU BA TAHAY IYO FAQesH BA TAHAY. That is 67, noone wins. Somalia lacks a winner all clans agree to this, I found how to win. I am developing that art form.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN you didn't refute my statement, that tells me everything.

Wadada kuqulqul boowe.

Sis we tried the 'my qabil is better then your qabil. We tried 'alliance of qabils' we tried it all. It's all 67 IQ politics, that's why there is no clear winner constantly. I found a gap, If we can increase MJ to 120, there will be 50 IQ difference to our enemies in economics, politics, military, ma garatay? and yes unforatunately that means adopting jewish culture and the jewish culture is 'self critical' not 'external critical' lower cultures are 'external' critical like 80 IQ nations of arabia they sit there 100 years critical of Iran, never looking at how to fix themselves so Iran lacks an 'excuse' and looks like the 'instigator'. Now arabia is in stalemate u see, they will be like us and hawiye, just stalemate, not looking to another 'tactic' that may work.. Trust me no Somali is at capable of understanding jewish thought and ideas, it's above their brain capacity. A jew literally has TWO brains sister. His classed as 120. So he has an 80 IQ brain of arab and 40 Iq brain of Aborigine. Yaab wallahi waa niin 2 maskax oo k ale haysto in comparison to s single brain power

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug the 67 think their fooling me, they fail to realize my strategies 50 IQ stronger, they won't even be around to 'talk' iska daa 'fool' me. I am like this with them in public. I listen carefully to emotions, the double swindling, the clan agendas, the maseer galgala hiding in mountains feeling im superior, their weakness in brain power. TRUST ME CADOWGA DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR DEALING WITH.

5bc2039266fb3f018f0abe03

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug he is no different to us except in IQ level. He is fighting for qabiilka israel. Wa abtirsi yacqoub la galo iyo diintisa. Xitaa he doesnt allow non jews into Israel as migrants. We should not allow non majertens either.

Waana umada ugu caqli badan ayaa 'qabili' ah dee. Viva Qabil. May all Qabils compete. He loves Israel and his awoowe who left him a land in Israel, Torah, iyo abtirsi laysku garto iyo 'cilmi' ka sareeyo 'cawaanta' ku wareegan waa siday uu fasirtan 'special people' status. He searching for lost israelites all over the world to bring them home and carry Israel name forever sidu aminsan yahay diintooda ama diintooda waxba kama jiran ah haday israel dhimato oo cawaanka sareeyo
5bc2039266fb3f018f0abe03

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Saaxo and tawfiiq degmos from Galmudug joined Puntland

Whole of east sanaag joined Puntland from SL

An odhey aan la yaqaan who said some words with no evidence to back it up gassed u into amnesia

@Arma @Abdalla @PuntiteQueen Bal eega

Bro the video was a swipe to @PuntiteQueen she is bicidyahan and her clan was listed in negiotations with GM, she never responded she is prolly in GALMUDUG conferences kkkk. You know what I would tell them if I was your president? Go join GM, there is nothing to join but go back to 93 PL with no govt and checkpoints between towns. Their literally arguing they want to 'scale' backwards into 'chaos'. It's like some dude who is switzerland saying if you don't give me more power I'll join 'yemen' kkkkk.

I mean seriously you want to leave switzerland for yemen? only a 67 IQ person would use this. PL strategy is to play their card and say 'shoo go join SL or GM' wax ay ku lee yihin maba jiran. I would hold a constitutional conference and invite puntites to 'declare' any clan who wishes to leave, please say so now so we can vote to amend our constitution. Wallahi you will see them shut the f*ck up niyahow. They only using this as a tactic cause they see other clans use it to get more power. Habartina wase, the powersharing remains illa democratic la noqdo. They signed it, noone forced them. They own 80% of our parliament and their still not satisfied non maxamud saleban. This isn't our fault now, I examined it, they lack political skills, waa jahiilo dee, kursi waa raba, hikmad iyo caqli uu ku helo aanan jirin kkkk.

PL parliament is 66. Maxamud Saleban share is 5 Issa, 3 Osman, 4 Omar. 1 is rotation with reer omar so we will say half a seat bah dubays. That is 12.5 seats out 66 seats. 54 seats are not maxamud saleban. Percentage wise is 80% non maxamud saleban MP. f*ck outta here niggas. They can't say shit wallahi in legal sense what is wrong with PL except using CLAN AGENDAS

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Trust me no Somali is at capable of understanding jewish thought and ideas, it's above their brain capacity. A jew literally has TWO brains sister. His classed as 120. So he has an 80 IQ brain of arab and 40 Iq brain of Aborigine. Yaab wallahi waa niin 2 maskax oo k ale haysto in comparison to *******s single brain powe
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Bro the video was a swipe to @PuntiteQueen she is bicidyahan and her clan was listed in negiotations with GM, she never responded she is prolly in GALMUDUG conferences kkkk. You know what I would tell them if I was your president? Go join GM, there is nothing to join but go back to 93 PL with no govt and checkpoints between towns. Their literally arguing they want to 'scale' backwards into 'chaos'. It's like some dude who is switzerland saying if you don't give me more power I'll join 'yemen' kkkkk.

I mean seriously you want to leave switzerland for yemen? only a 67 IQ person would use this. PL strategy is to play their card and say 'shoo go join SL or GM' wax ay ku lee yihin maba jiran. I would hold a constitutional conference and invite puntites to 'declare' any clan who wishes to leave, please say so now so we can vote to amend our constitution. Wallahi you will see them shut the f*ck up niyahow. They only using this as a tactic cause they see other clans use it to get more power. Habartina wase, the powersharing remains illa democratic la noqdo. They signed it, noone forced them. They own 80% of our parliament and their still not satisfied non maxamud saleban. This isn't our fault now, I examined it, they lack political skills, waa jahiilo dee, kursi waa raba, hikmad iyo caqli uu ku helo aanan jirin kkkk.

PL parliament is 66. Maxamud Saleban share is 5 Issa, 3 Osman, 4 Omar. 1 is rotation with reer omar so we will say half a seat bah dubays. That is 12.5 seats out 66 seats. 54 seats are not maxamud saleban. Percentage wise is 80% non maxamud saleban MP. f*ck outta here niggas. They can't say shit wallahi in legal sense what is wrong with PL except using CLAN AGENDAS

Dhulbahante who don't have land in PL have more MPs and through that, technically have more influence than MS.

Everyday its the MS bogeyman ina adeer. I say hate the game, not the player

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Those are reer bicdiyaan that live in galmudug I believe. There is no way in hell they would leave puntland. Reer bicdiyaan have the second most shares in the ps after osman mohamud. They also heavily represented in golis. They are happy in puntland. If they could have it their way they would bring wardheer to puntland if it wasn’t for mareexaan

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@PuntiteQueen people and my people of East Mudug are 1 and the same for bicidyaan to leave PL is equal to their brothers reer mahad to leave PL which will never happen.

RM & RB waa udugta iyo difaaca konfureed ee Puntland!

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Some random unknown odey can't for speak for reer bicidyaan their elders are known in Mudug and already proclaimed where their allegiance lies.

N&N is using cheap propaganda not knowing the hardcore PLnimo RB have:ftw9nwa:

Trending