PuntiteQueen People Join Galmudug

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh wallahi u cant work in major corporations or govt in the west, u cant come with myths, suspcions, and hearsay. We all carry reports niyahow and variables and data of funding performance, strateg achievements, analysis, growth, competition. It's all numbers not one word of opinion is allowed like what ur doing. U wont win siyasada dibada not the west MAYBE QATAR, but not big boys in america since MJ ARE LEADING PHD. DONT U GET IT SADE? SEE Y OUR NOT FIT FOR WESTERN POLITICS. DONT GO SXB, LET MJ FOREIGN MINISTER GO. OPINION MA KEENTO FACTS, ONLY NUMBERS DO. U CANT SAY WAA LAYSKU DIRAYA HG IYO MAREHAN AND NOT SHOW DATA FOR IT AND NUMBERS OR SOMETHING TO PROVE THIS IS THE CASE THRU MY BEHAVIOR. BUSINESESS AND CORPORATIONS WUD FAIL ON SADE MODEL AS THEIR STRAGIES WUD BE GEARED TOWARDS HIS LOW IQ JINNI BA JIRA IYO MAJERTEN WAA XUN YAHAY IYO ALL OPINIONS NOT MEASURABLE, THEY EVEN MEASURE OPINIONS THRU VOTES AND COUNT. SEE NUMBERS ONCE THEY GET NUMBER ITS FACT NOW, BUT NOT OPINION

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh LETS TEST THIS. LET MJ HAVE HIS OWN FOREIGN FUNCTION. U NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN WALLAHI. I WILL LET U LIVE IN THE SOUTH AND DO WHAT U WANT, WHY U SCARED TO TEST IF MJ NEEDS U. MABA KU RABI ADAA IGA FUQI WAYDE

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Let's be real bro your just 'foreign' line, that's the only duty u have as u spend 4 years just travelling around, u have no 'real ground' authority beyond the paid protestors like baghdad bob method of Iraq invasion, you employ media manipulation strategy which obviously doesn't work long term so u end up losing that 4 years knowing already baghdad bob is 'dead' too and so is Iraq, so it's silly to use the same method right? u already know the outcome. Once that 'foreign' line is gone, there is very little authority u have as u shit yourself even over '20 technico' of HG, let alone 'foreign govt' you need to realize the UN ain't lifting the arms embargo, u need to work within it, no cry to change the 'ruling' your wasting years on strategies that are not working. It's sad but it's purely down to lack of 'academics' as you line up positions for people based on your 'qatar donor' fahad yasin someone who doesn't have anything to lose ppl or land wise and knows your peeps do kkkk.

All he does is go to 'qatar' begging and saying 'we will help u against saudi' give us money. It's shame how politically unsound they are. He wud go to anywhere in the world for 'money' why? he knows he can't win parliament without it. It's not about policy, it's not about legacy in hamar, it's about keeping the stalemate alive so a 'few' can get rich, since they fear a 'real nation state' based on world best standards and grading systems will mean they never stand a chance. By having these type of ppl in our govt, it will also mean all our industries will be the same including our institutions and academia, hence BASKET CASE NATION FOR LIFE. U need to sit down nigga if u want proud nation, u need the BEST not the BEST BEGGER IN QATAR.

I'm the President of the country my pet. FGS ain't a joke it's a Federal gov warya. This not the TFG times. Times have changed qaraar naga dhaa warya. Jaalle Farmaajo has the power to do whatever he wants his gov is strong now. I'm not using the same methods I am intelligent alx I can use any methods I want to gain what I want. I have authority

tenor.gif

We're gonna build arms. But next yr the UN is gonna lift it they got to when AMISOM leaves. My strategies are gonna work I have many methods. Fahad Yasin is my pet. He listens to me I'm the ambassador of Oman. My peep's lands are secured alx. Nigga I'm the best and I'm bringing a proud nation

Sheikh

VIP
See u analyzed me wrong, then I present to the world how he is using his father thinking style and not 'modern day analysis system'. How can I do isku dir, what is there in GM to fight over? I want to rebuild u bro so u dont focus on me and worship me garatay? I am busy competing with whites while u r wasting 30 years watching me in phobia, when there is nothing there at all. The more u leave me alone the better I live is and to get this is I need to empower u.

I can't do that if your thinking I want to destroy u, there is nothing to destroy in GM is the 'variable' u forget. See your unsound analysis then this will make u pursue a policy that is unsound and end in another 4 years of stalemate and humanitarian aid designation. If u don't believe me let's just use science this is real this is what the whole world uses why arent u? or u want to use 'voodoo mj wants to kill me' nigga u not that important to me, i dont come to ur regions soo ma arag, there is no objective to be achieved if I did, it's a fkn void or vacuum bro. This is why sade has no leaders in the west u think everyone killing u, when ur not that important isma waydiso, horta qiimo ma lee dahay to kill? like wat does someone gain by harming u you don't even 'add up the probability'

I didn't analyze wrong my pet dr kaniini. You're the one that uses his 'father's thinking style' kkk. I use modern day analysis system. I'm the owner of Jubaland my state of the South I rule. Galnus has nothing like you said but peace should be the main thing that should happen and there is rn. There's a saying my pet dr kaniini ''you can't a neighbor until you fix yourself'' and plus I'm already great I'm tryna help you kkk. I'm not focusing on you. I'm focusing on my native state. You're the one that worships Sade. You need to stop the unnatural obsession and build yourself up. Since I'm focused on my interests. I'm competing with myself there's no competition my pet. I'm competing with other leaders around the world. You're wasting your time being obsessed with me when you should be worrying about your borders and land you border. You need to leave me alone my pet and the better way I live as the ruler of Jubaland my native state I own. I'm the influential one of all Somalis I empower others. I get your point warya hadalka iska xiir :mjlaugh:

JL is my kingdom. Galnus is not in my radar. Loool nigga you not important to me a real Boqor/Ugaas I got my goals/interests on my mind. I don't come to your regions either. Sade has leaders in the West. I got opps and allies but I'm focused on me my pet. Your not the important one so we got nothing to dispute on you get it my pet dr kaniini? You have no qiimo

Sheikh

VIP
@Sheikh wallahi u cant work in major corporations or govt in the west, u cant come with myths, suspcions, and hearsay. We all carry reports niyahow and variables and data of funding performance, strateg achievements, analysis, growth, competition. It's all numbers not one word of opinion is allowed like what ur doing. U wont win siyasada dibada not the west MAYBE QATAR, but not big boys in america since MJ ARE LEADING PHD. DONT U GET IT SADE? SEE Y OUR NOT FIT FOR WESTERN POLITICS. DONT GO SXB, LET MJ FOREIGN MINISTER GO. OPINION MA KEENTO FACTS, ONLY NUMBERS DO. U CANT SAY WAA LAYSKU DIRAYA HG IYO MAREHAN AND NOT SHOW DATA FOR IT AND NUMBERS OR SOMETHING TO PROVE THIS IS THE CASE THRU MY BEHAVIOR. BUSINESESS AND CORPORATIONS WUD FAIL ON SADE MODEL AS THEIR STRAGIES WUD BE GEARED TOWARDS HIS LOW IQ JINNI BA JIRA IYO MAJERTEN WAA XUN YAHAY IYO ALL OPINIONS NOT MEASURABLE, THEY EVEN MEASURE OPINIONS THRU VOTES AND COUNT. SEE NUMBERS ONCE THEY GET NUMBER ITS FACT NOW, BUT NOT OPINION

I can work in major corporations and govs in the West. I can come up with many different things I can use. Nobody uses hearsay. We use evidence to determine the truth. I rule Qatar/Eritrea and the Horn. Siyasasa dibada I can win no doubt I'm the best politician in my country so I'd win. I'd win in the U.S. easily. There was a MX man who was in the race for congressman from Columbus, Ohio. I'm in the West doing my thang. My game of politics is not only in Africa but here in the West alx. Sade wins. I'm fit for West politics since I already own Somali politics sxb. MX make great foreign ministers we're the only clan to have 2 MX foreign minsters in Somalia and Eritrea. Facts > opinions always. In this day of age we live in we use numbers and math to get what we want that's the reality. I always show evidence. Once again I get your point my pet

Sheikh

VIP
@Sheikh LETS TEST THIS. LET MJ HAVE HIS OWN FOREIGN FUNCTION. U NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN WALLAHI. I WILL LET U LIVE IN THE SOUTH AND DO WHAT U WANT, WHY U SCARED TO TEST IF MJ NEEDS U. MABA KU RABI ADAA IGA FUQI WAYDE

Sounds like a deal my pet dr kaniini. I own the South. We'll test it and the results will show the truth kkk. Adiga aniga kuma rabo adiga iga tageeyi wayde ruunti

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
whats wrong with u lad how am I hiding on the spot u idiot I only comment when there is something pertinent to say unlike you with your incessant ad nauseam chronic verbal diarrhoea, guy said I hide nigga I’m the only one who caught u out on ur “majeerteen ruled dhulbahante historically and other Somalis bullshit” I burst your imaginative hallucinating bubble and diluted and decreased ur xaar when it comes to my clan so how, I put it to you once again, have I ever hid or am I currently hiding Lool
I agree with u tho on the point that our leaders are more corrupt and our traditional leaders are less effective compared to mj but this is a recent occurrence in our history (last thirty years mainly due to what happened to us in the last 100 years) we will be able to overcome this with the next generation or the one after what matters is we still have our warrior spartan spirit this will make us the Scots among an ocean of Anglo Saxons in the future with the history of fighting fiercely for our sovereignty experiencing disunity and clan schisms snd re-emerging like a rising Phoenix in the distant horizon, after a brief hibernation and hiatus

Let @Farm come in cause this nigga is testing me and I don't like engaging these Dhulbahantes too much because their living a 'blame game' existence and not really looking at the issue on 'physical' merit, what I mean by Physical is what is actually 'true' on the land not people 'word'.

Lets talk real nigga, ma cabsanaysa, mise somaliland baad uu cararaysa marki runta lagu sheego? I try to stay out of the chaos of Dhulbahante but you forcing me into it because your always blaming MJ. @yas/London has asked me to speak on it but it is 'chaotic situation' inside dhulbahante and I don't know their 'real motives' behind it that's why I am quiet about them. But I know their leaders 'suck' in comparison to MJ or even Warsan. Look at that Jamal kid trying to bring Project for his people in Dhahar or the badhan and las qoray road, makhir project, their diaspora using whatever means to get their people up n going during this 'humanitarian era' that Somalia has been designated due to our refusal to operate like successful countries of NIDAAM or Structures because without strucures you have chaotic elements like humans and elements in chaos or vacuums and thru these conditions nothing is possible not growth.

We live in an Unstructured country and the world knows in an Unstructured orders there is 'disorders' kkkk and therefore they only open up 'relief' segment of societies or NGO or charities to assist us on humanitarian grounds only. Somalis chose to live without 'nidaam' and prefer living in a society where the systems are weak and the person is strong this is what gets you HIGH RISK PROFILE, as one person is 'risky and volatile and unpredictable' where-as structure is reliable as it can be 'measured'.

Anyways back to this little duli Dhulbahante. Your buhoodle right, don't act like your fucking united balaayo kugu dhacday, your little duli when u deny there is Dhulbahantes in CAYN who are SL militia also. The problem is from Dhulbahante is your people are 'disorganized' locally and in the diaspora. Your elders are political and have lost any influence outside of their clans.

Your politicians leave nothing and I mean nothing in Sool. Their given their ministries and like other ministers u wud assume they would 'steer' projects towards Sool as that is all their doing the 'ministers' from other regions but not dhulbahante, he is busy partying with s, spending cash on khat, buying a property, this nigga wa duli when I see them in diaspora here wallahi I see big 'rat' on his face like a duli inkaar alle kugu rid is what my qalbi is saying.

Nigga waxan ka quusta cost benefit analysis maba samayan. Their damn mushaar of 2-5k for ministers depending on their position is it worth a fuckin dhumay of 100 bodies while their soldiers destroy the little their civilians have and kill people over measly 70 dollars

Waxani bal eega duliga kontankisa dollar ayuu umad dhan uu dilaya waana dadkisa kkkkk
large.jpeg

SO f*ck u nigga if u to stupid to realize maybe this small payment as minister isn't worth destroying my people over and I will get another 'job' or survive. I don't go around killing my family because I lost a fuckin job kkkkkk. Your Isimo are shit who are supposed to end this culture and set 'rules' among you. In MJ hadi aadan fa'ido soo wadin, they tell our leaders leave us alone, dont destroy the little we do have. Ur siyasi will destroy u for 2k salary, he will go anywhere for it and not ask himself if it's worth the war and destruction.

Let @PhySom moderate our points cause he isn't pro anyone.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Darwiish97 The fact is your leaders have no partner to 'work' with locally or diaspora. U r not gathering together dhulbahante going to Sool/Buhodle and saying 'maxaa naga maqan'. Prioritizing wat is 'urgent' and fundraising among dhulbahante locally/diaspora. U need committee and head towards to NGO and Charities and present your 'case and needs' in a 'structured' way since it's a structured 'society'. Cost to benefit analysis inaad samaysid weeye, the urgency, what happens if nothing is done, your committee plan and goals. War warsangeli even though not at the same 'intensity' as MJ knows this since we know the 'era' Somalia is in now. It's charity era and NGO because internationally Somalia is not politically settled environment, it's still a vacuum so we can never leave this desigination untill we have proof we are 'structured' and have institutions, peace, agreements, and so forth. Warsangeli caught up. They tried their failed 'jetty' project kkkkk but they had success with 'Makhir university'.

War niyahow dadkina waa dad dhintay ma diidan tahay mise majerten ayaa ka masul ah? Then add on top of that 'politician' who says 'f*ck it i got no dhulbahante community' so he just thinks for himself and his 'welfare'. His ministries are corrupt most likely no diaspora or local Dhulbahante come to him and bring NGO and Charities like the other clans do. U think I am going to do something for you sxb, wallahi I won't. Anigu bah dubays baan wax uu gabanaya, iska daa majerten. Everyone helps who is closest to them waryaa, you need to learn this. Then your ISIMO have no 'gentleman agreement' on code of conduct between politicians. In MJ we do not bring 'wars' to our people over losing a job, we don't bring wars of politics to them, we leave them 'ceel biyood' kkkkk or something to better their lives like schools, roads, water, hospitals. Our objective is they have the 'basics' in life nothing else, we know they won't live in 'barwaaqo' due to somalia civil war is over and political agreement are achieved to create structure and order, because we are in disorder and vacuum. South is disorder and PL is a 'vacuum' kkkkk it's not disordered but it's in a vacuum state waiting for order while they wait we will ensure our people are not going to die.

Even our politicians some are terribly corrupt also but they don't stop us from bringing our NGO to our communities, do u think we 'rely' on PL govt to do something for us, if they do we say mashallah if they dont we have our community objectives. Look at 'garacad' their talking about PORT waryaa, and u still haven't even achieved to 'settle' the basics for dhulbahante. I will slap u in the face like all dhulbahantes and tell u stop bringing your people this

Waxasi waa Dhulbahante waana dadkina ku faanaayo inay isdileen over mushaar garowe iyo hargeisa halka anigu waan coyi laha how some nigga on 2k salary can cause this. Cidina uma maqna waryaa dadkani gudaha ama dibeda. Yes I keep shocking 'pictures' as 'archives' to understand clans
IMG_E9411F-83DEA5-A2E0A3-912CE0-4A9ADD-8242EB.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
See how this @Darwiish97 leaves when I really get going? this nigga then claims victory kkkk. Waryaa your 17 MPS can't even agree on 'war 10-20%' of our bribe money lets add it up and do yearly 'water' wells for our people. Create a structure on which one is urgent so u don't fall into 'my reer first nonsense' kkkkk and break down into a vacuum again kkkk. Tell your diaspora to get data on ground in SSC and begin tackling all the basics missing, do it 'timely' way stage by stage and keep measuring reports for NGO on what's achieved. Ensure your ISIMO are all signed up so they don't become an 'obstacle'. Punk ass nigga, don't blame me for your turmoil.

You spent 20 years killing yourselves over one man pay check and soldier salaries while your ppl are not better off. If u wont do anything for them at least dont make it worse and leave them. The final thing u need to know about keeping the peace waryaa, there is no point fighting in somalia since the world doesnt see it beyond 'humanitarian' and 'arms embargo' is applied. So do not feel threatened by clans always, keep ur head down and bringing the basics to your clans while the other clans waste time in the 'wars' over a government that is really seen in the world as 'humanitarian' level, they will never have powerful govt untill thhe world sees reconciliation socially, politically, traditionally like RWANDA, I followed their cycle waryaa and we under the same CYCLE, we stuck 20 years ago where RWANDA was wallahi so we aint moving from that phase for a long time untill FEDERATION IS DONE AND NO MORE CENTRALISM OR SECCESSION ARGUMENTS.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These dhulos can't even understand the environment their in and how to adapt and make your people live in it and not suffer in life. Your in humanitarian designated zone, nothing is coming here globally for you beyond charities and ngos. You are not in reconstruction era. Forget the scientific 'era' which is paul kagame and why I am preparing myself for that 'era' because they want to u to achieve the basics in life not 'horumar' or investment kkk that's reconstruction era kkkk which is what paul kagame doing and his guiding it thru scientific principles. The world is applying the same model to Somalia as Rwanda, we just spend decades in the same phase because of political disagreements and they dont care cause untill evidence is seen you can move to the next level.

See how this @Darwiish97 leaves when I really get going? this nigga then claims victory kkkk. Waryaa your 17 MPS can't even agree on 'war 10-20%' of our bribe money lets add it up and do yearly 'water' wells for our people. Create a structure on which one is urgent so u don't fall into 'my reer first nonsense' kkkkk and break down into a vacuum again kkkk. Tell your diaspora to get data on ground in SSC and begin tackling all the basics missing, do it 'timely' way stage by stage and keep measuring reports for NGO on what's achieved. Ensure your ISIMO are all signed up so they don't become an 'obstacle'. Punk ass nigga, don't blame me for your turmoil.

You spent 20 years killing yourselves over one man pay check and soldier salaries while your ppl are not better off. If u wont do anything for them at least dont make it worse and leave them. The final thing u need to know about keeping the peace waryaa, there is no point fighting in somalia since the world doesnt see it beyond 'humanitarian' and 'arms embargo' is applied. So do not feel threatened by clans always, keep ur head down and bringing the basics to your clans while the other clans waste time in the 'wars' over a government that is really seen in the world as 'humanitarian' level, they will never have powerful govt untill thhe world sees reconciliation socially, politically, traditionally like RWANDA, I followed their cycle waryaa and we under the same CYCLE, we stuck 20 years ago where RWANDA was wallahi so we aint moving from that phase for a long time untill FEDERATION IS DONE AND NO MORE CENTRALISM OR SECCESSION ARGUMENTS.
I didn’t leave warya I’m busy doing stuff but I agree a hundred and ten percent on everything u said about lacking a cohesive organisational system of collaboration between leadership be it traditional political intellectual or commercial

Warya I do not deny the shortcomings and weaknesses of my clan

My earlier comments were merely about my sub sub clan Ahmed Garaad and how we are united in full forces unlike other dhulbahante sub clans

But I do agree on what u said about the reason we are not as strong as our potential dictates and our history illuminates is we aren’t united like u said we don’t organise fund raising on a massive scale we do fundraise my mum alone has built three weeks planted trees in a large plot of land constructed a small house and a separate toilet all just for the dhulbahante on the outskirts of my home city
If we replicate this to a larger scale like majeerteen do we will advance quickly but we haven’t
Our diaspora businessmen and intellectuals don’t coordinate properly with locals and vice versa
That is a fair point and I do not deny it, rather I affirm your analysis

These dhulos can't even understand the environment their in and how to adapt and make your people live in it and not suffer in life. Your in humanitarian designated zone, nothing is coming here globally for you beyond charities and ngos. You are not in reconstruction era. Forget the scientific 'era' which is paul kagame and why I am preparing myself for that 'era' because they want to u to achieve the basics in life not 'horumar' or investment kkk that's reconstruction era kkkk which is what paul kagame doing and his guiding it thru scientific principles. The world is applying the same model to Somalia as Rwanda, we just spend decades in the same phase because of political disagreements and they dont care cause untill evidence is seen you can move to the next level.
e the
Because we are in a geopolitical limbo with two states claiming us and d block not being united and strong enough to show both the middle finger create its own state even if we have to collaborate with hy or warsangeli

I doubt this will be permanent tho with how somalia historically recovers quickly
Whenever the south stabilises even if it take another 50 years the dhulbahante question will be answered whether its joining Puntland fully and having more rights than we currently do there or having a separate state with the support of absame Ogaden and Jidwaaq
In the meantime I will try my best to alert my clan to form a cohesive methodical systematic framework of political intellectual commercial and infrastructural collaboration and investment
We have the land we have the resources be it mineral or livestock or trade we have the human population we have the security (our clan name alone suffices) we have the high income earners and potential earners, established businessmen in the diaspora in the north and jubbaland but like u said there isn’t a frameworks to connect all of these resources
However we will learn to do so as it’s common sense and self evident we are just busy atm with a lot of nonsensical stuff lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I didn’t leave warya I’m busy doing stuff but I agree a hundred and ten percent on everything u said about lacking a cohesive organisational system of collaboration between leadership be it traditional political intellectual or commercial

Warya I do not deny the shortcomings and weaknesses of my clan

My earlier comments were merely about my sub sub clan Ahmed Garaad and how we are united in full forces unlike other dhulbahante sub clans

But I do agree on what u said about the reason we are not as strong as our potential dictates and our history illuminates is we aren’t united like u said we don’t organise fund raising on a massive scale we do fundraise my mum alone has built three weeks planted trees in a large plot of land constructed a small house and a separate toilet all just for the dhulbahante on the outskirts of my home city
If we replicate this to a larger scale like majeerteen do we will advance quickly but we haven’t
Our diaspora businessmen and intellectuals don’t coordinate properly with locals and vice versa
That is a fair point and I do not deny it, rather I affirm your analysis

U need to tell your dhulbahante people, it isn't 'real' govt in Somalia or any Region, we are all 'humanitarian' designated, there is no point to war over such things, it's not 'real' bro, your dying over shit that is 'meaningless'. What they shud do is agree during this 'humanitarian' era of Somalia, what is our goals. Sit down and estimate how long this 'era' will last and each year what you want achieved.

Send one 'team' to Dhulbahante 'areas' make it 'massive' data finding thing. U know your over-all goal is to ensure they have 'water, electricity, roads, schools, hospital'. U need that 'basic' achieved. Wallahi the world will not 'designate' us reconstruction era untill the 'basics' are done and our govt is politically 'settled' and 'reliable' with institutions that function and everyone is under the 'structure' of 'federalism'. Once u do that just 'prioritize' which are more 'urgent' then the 'others' and each year tick off how many u brought up to your 'target'. At least after 10 years u will have your people all with the basics in life, u can then progress to the next stage 'job creation'

They want to see 'structured' people niyahow not 'every man and his gun' or 100 isimo with powerful militias kkkkk, meel laga taliyo hadaysan jirin, that's risky as hell, noone can risk such disorder. and I don't blame them.

Hoyadaa

Hooyadaa siilkeeda how did I blame u for our status quo I gave a reasoned logical analysis and guy just says some random shit first u were boasting about bah dubays I gave an equivalent version my sub sub clan Ahmed garaad who have their own fucking tanks and armoured personnel carriers who managed to fight two countries by themselves
Then u turned it into a political social and developmental analysis which I agreed partially with and gave a logical rationale behind the points I disagreed with such as my Garaads all being useless when most like my specific Garaad are ten times more noble and patriotic for their clan and Somalia than ur own issim(s)
Then you accused me of hiding which I also refuted lool and now you delved into discussing the disparity and lack of cooperation between my clan's various tiers and strata of society in a methodical manner which I agree with but you then implied I was inundating you with my clans shortcomings u weirdo when did I say or do so my comments started with comparing Ahmed Garaad to ur langaab unknown bah dubays in terms of bravery and fighting valour u turned it into another topic

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
U need to tell your dhulbahante people, it isn't 'real' govt in Somalia or any Region, we are all 'humanitarian' designated, there is no point to war over such things, it's not 'real' bro, your dying over shit that is 'meaningless'. What they shud do is agree during this 'humanitarian' era of Somalia, what is our goals. Sit down and estimate how long this 'era' will last and each year what you want achieved.

Send one 'team' to Dhulbahante 'areas' make it 'massive' data finding thing. U know your over-all goal is to ensure they have 'water, electricity, roads, schools, hospital'. U need that 'basic' achieved. Wallahi the world will not 'designate' us reconstruction era untill the 'basics' are done and our govt is politically 'settled' and 'reliable' with institutions that function and everyone is under the 'structure' of 'federalism'. Once u do that just 'prioritize' which are more 'urgent' then the 'others' and each year tick off how many u brought up to your 'target'. At least after 10 years u will have your people all with the basics in life, u can then progress to the next stage 'job creation'

They want to see 'structured' people niyahow not 'every man and his gun' or 100 isimo with powerful militias kkkkk, meel laga taliyo hadaysan jirin, that's risky as hell, noone can risk such disorder. and I don't blame them.
Just shut up and go shit somewhere else you fucktard. You need to know barely anyone posts on your threads because you’re an annoying dickhead.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Hoyadaa

Hooyadaa siilkeedahow did I blame u for our status quo I have a reasoned logical analysis and guy just says some random shit first u were boasting about bah dubays I gave an equivalent version my sub sub clan Ahmed garaad who have their own fucking tanks and armoured personnel carriers who managed to fight two countries by themselves
Then u turned it into a political social and developmental analysis which I agreed partially with and gave a logical rationale behind the points I disagreed with such as my Garaads all being useless when most like my specific Garaad are ten times more noble and patriotic for their clan and Somalia than ur own issim
Then you accused me of hiding which I also refuted lool and now you selves into discussing the disparity and lack of cooperation between my clan's various tiers and strata of society in a methodical manner which I agree with but you then implied I was inundating you with my clans shortcomings u weirdo when did I say or do so my comments started with comparing Ahmed Garaad to ur langaab unknown bah dubays in terms of bravery and fighting valour u turned it into another topic
I know right this wanker thinks he knows everything. @DR OSMAN you should stop hiding behind a computer and actually go and see if you guys still own Khatumo.

Ealahi

Even though the delivery of your points is somewhat belligerent I agree on Somalia being designated a humanitarian oriented nation and Yh if I ever attain influence in my clans affairs or even just my specific sub clan or lineage I’ll formulate the same ideas and initiate the process of gradually rebuilding and rejuvenating my people through the careful collation and planning of our needs aligning it with our resources and available manpower and capitol, I’ll also utilise the ngo aspect even tho they are designed to keep you submissive and never develop, we shall use them as a stepping stone
But Yh until somalia fully stabilises and our status changes from a failed state to an equal member all I can do for my clan is to ensure we receive our just share of aid money, ensure that we have direct access to and relations with the suppliers of said aid so as to avert other states like Puntland and Sland claiming the aid in our name and make sure it reaches our people
On the local level we will also strengthen and enhance our existing frameworks of fundraising and cooperation to facilitate the construction or implementation of our basic needs

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Darwiish97 If u learn about the 'era' we are in, you need to prove your region has 'completed' that era, this is the truth as they cannot designate you new 'era' untill the first phase is finished. The reason is simple, they follow 'structures' and 'orders' as the rationale behind this is, step by step leads to milestones and from milestones they aim for completion time.

I see it always in my department, nothing is done like Somalia operate. There is first 'feasability analysis' which determines if it's even 'worth' the time and effort and money and returns. They always looking at their 'charter' or 'policy' to evaluate against not their 'opinion'. They move towards 'analysis' stage on how it will be 'achieved' skills needed, funding requirement, tender process, reporting mechanism. They then break it up 'over' time period they 'designated it. Sometimes it can be 'years' or 'months' depending on how large the project is. Even within the project they have another 'nidaam' of measuring the time, effort, and deliverables over a week, month, quarter, year. Soo ma aragtid, mar walbo it's step by step and then they evaluate the project kkkkk and how quick it was done and how much savings was achieved. They then hold a lessons learned meeting on the things that went wrong, hiccups, costs blow outs, and other variables 'i forgot' i haven't done one for a while as I am in another 'area' now. But the moral of the story is nimanku nidaam mooye haday arkan sida somalia they yell RISK PROFILE IS EXTREMEEEEEEEEEEEEE and they set up 'variables' and measurements to prove it like governance, reconcilation, clan hostility, resource shortages, they list all the variables and begin 'rating' score and now it's NUMBER to present to their minister on how to VIEW SOMALIA and they look at the score and say 'humanitarian' grading level and they slip us into that 'box'. See more 'nidaam and order' mar walbo nidaam kale bay na gelinayan. I know white ppl i mean the REAL ONES IN GOVERNMENT. They are cautious people. I never seen them using 'media' reports wallahi as it's considered not a 'number' kkkk so somalis waste all their energy on baghdad bob media shit and i laff and wonder war aduunka la gabsada

@Darwiish97 If u learn about the 'era' we are in, you need to prove your region has 'completed' that era, this is the truth as they cannot designate you new 'era' untill the first phase is finished. The reason is simple, they follow 'structures' and 'orders' as the rationale behind this is, step by step leads to milestones and from milestones they aim for completion time.

I see it always in my department, nothing is done like Somalia operate. There is first 'feasability analysis' which determines if it's even 'worth' the time and effort and money and returns. They always looking at their 'charter' or 'policy' to evaluate against not their 'opinion'. They move towards 'analysis' stage on how it will be 'achieved' skills needed, funding requirement, tender process, reporting mechanism. They then break it up 'over' time period they 'designated it. Sometimes it can be 'years' or 'months' depending on how large the project is. Even within the project they have another 'nidaam' of measuring the time, effort, and deliverables over a week, month, quarter, year. Soo ma aragtid, mar walbo it's step by step and then they evaluate the project kkkkk and how quick it was done and how much savings was achieved. They then hold a lessons learned meeting on the things that went wrong, hiccups, costs blow outs, and other variables 'i forgot' i haven't done one for a while as I am in another 'area' now. But the moral of the story is nimanku nidaam mooye haday arkan sida somalia they yell RISK PROFILE IS EXTREMEEEEEEEEEEEEE and they set up 'variables' and measurements to prove it like governance, reconcilation, clan hostility, resource shortages, they list all the variables and begin 'rating' score and now it's NUMBER to present to their minister on how to VIEW SOMALIA and they look at the score and say 'humanitarian' grading level and they slip us into that 'box'. See more 'nidaam and order' mar walbo nidaam kale bay na gelinayan. I know white ppl i mean the REAL ONES IN GOVERNMENT. They are cautious people. I never seen them using 'media' reports wallahi as it's considered not a 'number' kkkk so somalis waste all their energy on baghdad bob media shit and i laff and wonder war aduunka la gabsada
Waa run waxaad sheegtay inshallah wayna gaari doona wadan bulsho iyo qoys ahaan but we need to develop our structures and institutions to mimick the advance countries or any western oriental nation and take their procedures and systems refine it adapt it and add to it Puntland is kind of doing this to a lesser extent but is ahead of most Somalis

Trending