No fingers required, some plastic will be involved though
These fucking gender benders :what1:

tenor.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
i-
not tryna die back to the guys rq
c o c o n u t

If that's the case you free next week? I don't want to go to NC so let's meet up in New Mexico state you pay for our date. Quote with with "nigga bye" if you're interested remove this segment from the the quote

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
If that's the case you free next week? I don't want to go to NC so let's meet up in New Mexico state you pay for our date. Quote with with "nigga bye" if you're interested remove this segment from the the quote
:pachah1:
anyways halal tings only go contact my aabo

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
murusade
however, slow down mfer you gotta go up to his face to free loaders around here
What was the last part, freeloaders
Tbh I’m not very knowledgeable on tribes but I am of the tribe that produces the most elite men I’d like you to guess which tribe that is kk

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
What was the last part, freeloaders
Tbh I’m not very knowledgeable on tribes but I am of the tribe that produces the most elite men I’d like you to guess which tribe that is kk
i don’t know jack about tribes but i’m pretty sure murusade belongs to hawiye and i come from a family that was well respected back home so idc

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
i don’t know jack about tribes but i’m pretty sure murusade belongs to hawiye and i come from a family that was well respected back home so idc
I am of the distinguished Majerteen tribe of the line of A Certain former president kkkkk
He is my fathers first cousin

Trending