Public Apology to all women I’ve hurt

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I have acted very shamefully in the past few weeks. I rarely take things seriously, but I admit I have spit very hot takes on ladies as many faraax do here day in and day out.

while I don’t believe I’ve Been as bad as some others, I recognize the error in my ways. For all women on SSpot (lurkers and members) I apologize for letting my experiences with a small pool of women In the community influence my views on all women in the community.

I am a young man, 20 years old, so I’m glad I have caught what I have been doing now.
Regardless if you believe this is sincere or not, it is how I feel.

whenever I joke I will try to label it as a joke, and I realize now not all people may find it funny.

women are the matriarchs/cornerstones of the home especially in our culture specifically.

sorry to every lady I’ve let down on this website and in real life

Thank you.

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Man like Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam Muhammad Bire I didn't know you had a sspot account. Why are you singing your hit single blame it on me?

Last edited:
Ma sha Allah I can tell you are a good person.:it0tdo8: Don't allow people on the internet make you think it's normal to disrespect women. May Allah forgive us all.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
20200207_193336.png

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I have acted very shamefully in the past few weeks. I rarely take things seriously, but I admit I have spit very hot takes on ladies as many faraax do here day in and day out.

while I don’t believe I’ve Been as bad as some others, I recognize the error in my ways. For all women on SSpot (lurkers and members) I apologize for letting my experiences with a small pool of women In the community influence my views on all women in the community.

I am a young man, 20 years old, so I’m glad I have caught what I have been doing now.
Regardless if you believe this is sincere or not, it is how I feel.

whenever I joke I will try to label it as a joke, and I realize now not all people may find it funny.

women are the matriarchs/cornerstones of the home especially in our culture specifically.

sorry to every lady I’ve let down on this website and in real life

Thank you.
bro stop playing the idiot xalimoos will fall for this so fast

Trending

Latest posts