Public Apology to all women I’ve hurt

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It's haram only when I am looking to get married.
Your father, brothers don't count as men?ik they're fam but still:ayaanswag: Also, you technically chat with strangers mostly men online sspot. Are they not men? And I didn't mention dating and marriage, did I? I'm really confused and since I'm a lil bit sleepy , extra confused:shookgabre:

sis speaking to guys isn’t haram
you’re basically saying you wouldn’t raise your hand in response to a male teacher like ??
Walaal you know I don't mean literally. The Quran says, “Say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty" [24:31]

Last edited:
Your father, brothers don't count as men?ik they're fam but still:ayaanswag: Also, you technically chat with strangers mostly men online sspot. Are they not men? And I didn't mention dating and marriage, did I? I'm really confused and since I'm a lil bit sleepy , extra confused:shookgabre:
I didn't mean literally and yes i'm not a perfect muslim but I don't speak romantically or sexually with men because I want to TRY to not commit zina of the tongue. I definitely don't do it here either I just come on here for entertainment.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I didn't mean literally and yes i'm not a perfect muslim but I don't speak romantically or sexually with men because I want to TRY to not commit zina of the tongue. I definitely don't do it here either I just come on here for entertainment.
Ok. That works better

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have acted very shamefully in the past few weeks. I rarely take things seriously, but I admit I have spit very hot takes on ladies as many faraax do here day in and day out.

while I don’t believe I’ve Been as bad as some others, I recognize the error in my ways. For all women on SSpot (lurkers and members) I apologize for letting my experiences with a small pool of women In the community influence my views on all women in the community.

I am a young man, 20 years old, so I’m glad I have caught what I have been doing now.
Regardless if you believe this is sincere or not, it is how I feel.

whenever I joke I will try to label it as a joke, and I realize now not all people may find it funny.

women are the matriarchs/cornerstones of the home especially in our culture specifically.

sorry to every lady I’ve let down on this website and in real life

Thank you.

I forgive you!

Trending