Prove Islam To Me. I'll Be As Open Minded As Possible

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why is it easier for you to believe that there are hundreds of thousands of millions of galaxies hosted in a hugely vast immeasurable space that we refer to as "the universe" but when it comes to the infinite afterlife here on earth, you hesitate?
The problem isn't an infinite afterlife, but on the contradiction of an infinite time in Hell as a form of punishment towards a being who lived for a finite period of time.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I respect this answer. Although I don't believe it. And on that end this, without validity or invalidity is strictly my personal opinion.

Fair enough. Faith is all about Believing. You either Believe or you dont. Its really not complicated. I respect your right not to believe too.

YourbroMoe

For the sake of arguement i will respond to your major hiccups in God.

a) How can God be just & merciful if he will punish severely?

Answer. If u r judging Gods mercy by virtue of giving Harsh punishment, then u r missing the ball mark.

First of all, we are not in Yomul Qiyama where the day of judgement, God will judge. We dont know who will be forgiven, who will be punished, etc etc

Yes, God is merciful, but he has not gotten the opportunity to be merciful, lets wait till the day of judgement. As to Mercy, God is merciful every day.

He has an angel on your right side making sure u r okey. U can breath. The universe does not crumble. U have a body that works amazingly without u paying monthly fee to have to own it. etc etc

Gods mercy is infinite.

But........

I know ....u r hang up on the punishment.

Well.....God is Just. He sent us Quran to guide us. Abdi hebel posted a Yasir Qadhi video up there, i recommend u listen to it.

God is Just because he has warned you, either do this or this will happen. Its not really rocket science. Its not a democratic vote.

Shukram

Salaaam Aleikum

Abdi - hebel ?
At least give me some respect and tag me.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The problem isn't an infinite afterlife, but on the contradiction of an infinite time in Hell as a form of punishment towards a being who lived for a finite period of time.

How else will somebody be motivated to worship the Almighty (SWT) without being given consequences if they don't? Denying Allah (SWT) and his Messenger Muhammad (PBUH) and many of the other holy Prophets is not a small injustice and thus should not deserve a small penalty.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
How else will somebody be motivated to worship the Almighty (SWT) without being given consequences if they don't? Denying Allah (SWT) and his Messenger Muhammad (PBUH) and many of the other holy Prophets is not a small injustice and thus should not deserve a small penalty.
There's large penalties, and then there are penalties that last eternity. There's a significant difference.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There's large penalties, and then there are penalties that last eternity. There's a significant difference.

So r u saying, You do believe in God, but u dont agree in his eternity punishment?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So r u saying, You do believe in God, but u dont agree in his eternity punishment?
I believe in God. I don't believe in eternal punishment. If a God does that, then I don't believe in said God.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I believe in God. I don't believe in eternal punishment. If a God does that, then I don't believe in said God.

Why are you questioning Allah (SWT) and not your own moral compass? Your values will drastically change along your lifetime accordingly to your experinces and the lessons you'll learn in your hardships, what was written in the Holy Qu'ran 1400 years ago by Allah (SWT) for humanity will not change.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You started this, and I am calling you out for being obsessed, now move on and stop quoting me.:camby:
You are the one started qashining me first. You follow me around and qashin my posts, don’t cry when I dislike your lame racist posts. F off! Leave me alone!

@YourBroMoe

Any answers to your question?

I couldn’t find any.

America is run by evangelicals and there is a mate of mine here who doesn’t think America is a Christian country.

What is the purpose of religion? Isn’t it to create peace, tolerance and harmony among its believers and be generous to one another? Wasn’t Islam supposed to teach people morals and values to help and protect one another? Somalis do the opposite. They are killing one another and the non-Muslims are feeding the weakest that they have subjected to anarchy, is it saying, I believe in Allah as God and Mohamed as his prophet and conducting rituals like prayers, fasting and so on enough? Egoism?? Isn’t that rewarding a nation of murderers, rapists and their supporters because they accepted Tawhid?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@YourBroMoe

I couldn’t find any.

America is run by evangelicals and there is a mate of mine here who doesn’t think America is a Christian country.

What is the purpose of religion? Isn’t it to create peace, tolerance and harmony among its believers and be generous to one another? Wasn’t Islam supposed to teach people morals and values to help and protect one another? Somalis do the opposite. They are killing one another and the non-Muslims are feeding the weakest that they have subjected to anarchy, is it saying, I believe in Allah as God and Mohamed as his prophet and conducting rituals like prayers, fasting and so on enough? Egoism?? Isn’t that rewarding a nation of murderers, rapists and their supporters because they accepted Tawhid?

I answered the major question he had., he was not up to it because he was matched in cleverness and cunningness

halwa

✨🌙
@YourBroMoe

I couldn’t find any.

ADIGA MEESHA KA BAX!

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@YourBroMoe

I couldn’t find any.

Humans are imperfect and just because one proclaims themselves to be Muslim does not mean all the things they do are in line with the ethics of Islam. Many things that are widely normalized in Somali culture (i.e music, FGM, statues of people, the celebration of days besides Eid, etc.) were never condoned by Allah (SWT). It's ignorant to judge the religion of a people whilst refusing to acknowledge how we don't always follow Islam coherently.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Humans are imperfect and just because one proclaims themselves to be Muslim does not mean all the things they do are in line with the ethics of Islam. Many things that are widely normalized in Somali culture (i.e music, FGM, statues of people, the celebration of days besides Eid, etc.) were never condoned by Allah (SWT). It's ignorant to judge the religion of a people whilst refusing to acknowledge how we don't always follow Islam coherently.
9429.jpg

Trending

Latest posts