Prove Islam To Me. I'll Be As Open Minded As Possible

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
thats not a contradiction because your using your view of what fairness is to judge this. whats fair to you might not be fair to others. bring a real contradiction. like i said thats not a contradiction backed by fact. just say you dont have any contradiction. its like saying there is a test once a month for every year and you take that test and get the lowest mark every time. you think you deserve to be pass and get the rewards even though you got the lowest mark every time
So you believe "fairness" to be a subjective concept, not an objective one?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It's great you're giving religion, especially the one your very own forefathers predominantly practiced, another go! A higher power, whether one or multiple, has been acknowledged by every human civilization to ever exist. The Islamic diin is a very integral part of one's identity and especially when we discuss the Somali identity. Islam provides guidance, inner peace, and a stable lifestyle. Rejection of the Lord (SWT) provides nothing good to your life and only brings negatives. If you die an atheist, what will you gain? Atheists believe there's no afterlife and thus no heaven. Would you really want to destroy your chances in entering the heaven of the Hereafter, especially when atheism offers no desirable alternative?
This is a good point for convincing someone to stay in the fold. This however, doesn't prove Islam. I appreciate your contribution to the conversation though.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
So you believe "fairness" to be a subjective concept, not an objective one?
i see what your doing. im done with you. you dont want to answer. your a troll. fake agent. guys dont fall for this person. either bring a real contradicition or im done with u

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Not at all! I like your question.

To answer, if God revealed himself, people wouldn't believe him, they'd know him.

We don't believe the Sun exists. We know it exists.

And this is where Agnostics come into play. It isn't about faith, but what we know conclusively. You can be an Agnostics Muslim for example, because technically, you don't know if God is real, but believe anyway.

The other knowledge based position is Gnosticism, when asserts that they do know. These are generally people who stated that they spoke to God.
But the thing is that If God did reveal himself it will leave people with no choice but to believe since he created the universe including you and people would know that if they don't he would destroy them considering they're being ungrateful to the creator that created him. But I guess your right with some people knowing of his existence yet won't believe. And God does state in the quran there are people who will never believe no matter how many people convince him.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
i see what your doing. im done with you. you dont want to answer. your a troll. fake agent. guys dont fall for this person. either bring a real contradicition or im done with u
If you see what I'm doing, then you're afraid of the contradiction. This is the second time you ran from a question. I gave my answer clearly. If you can't handle the discussion, then that's a you problem, not a me problem. Peace out fam.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Christianity has been debunked by Christian scholars and the bible as been authored by unknown writers. The actual followers of Jesus formed the Jerusalem Church by his brother James the Just and were devote Messianic Jews. All the Disciples were Jews who were wiped out for their true faith.

Go learn basic history

Stay in school b
tenor.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
But the thing is that If God did reveal himself it will leave people with no choice but to believe since he created the universe including you and people would know that if they don't he would destroy them considering they're being ungrateful to the creator that created him. But I guess your right with some people knowing of his existence yet won't believe. And God does state in the quran there are people who will never believe no matter how many people convince him.
Wait. Are you saying that I'm expected to follow a faith that I won't definitively know is true, until I die, with just faith alone?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Hell.

We human beings live for a finite period of time. And yet, some of us will go to Hell forever.
Also Hell is described as worse than anything mankind can imagine. So I assume that the acts of evil a man can do on Earth will not compare to the pain felt in Hell.

Now God is described as the Most Merciful and the Utterly Just. This would imply to any sane man that this means God is perfectly fair when performing a judgement on man.

If a man has lived for a finite period of time, and has performed evil deeds that won't compare to the pain of Hell, then can one explain in a simply way how God can justify the punishment of Hell? Especially when someone will go there forever, with the punishment exceeding the crime.

@Zucchini I tagged you cause you both asked the same question.

There are different levels of Hell and sinful Muslim believers don't have to serve eternity there. People will be placed in different levels of Hell according to the extent of their kufr and sins. Hypocrites (munafiqun) will be in the lowest depths of the Fire. Does the Lord (SWT) not know best? He is omnipotent and all-knowing; our good deeds will be justly rewarded and our sins justly punished.

"Surely, the disbelievers will be in the torment of Hell to abide therein forever. (The torment) will not be lightened for them, and they will be plunged into destruction with deep regrets, sorrows and in despair therein. We wronged them not, but they were the wrongdoers. And they will cry: ‘O Malik! Let your Lord make an end of us’ He will say: ‘Surely, you shall abide forever.’ Indeed We have brought the truth to you, but most of you have a hatred for the truth" (Quran 43:74-78)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
There are different levels of Hell and sinful Muslim believers don't have to serve eternity there. People will be placed in different levels of Hell according to the extent of their kufr and sins. Hypocrites (munafiqun) will be in the lowest depths of the Fire. Does the Lord (SWT) not know best? He is omnipotent and all-knowing; our good deeds will be justly rewarded and our sins justly punished.

"Surely, the disbelievers will be in the torment of Hell to abide therein forever. (The torment) will not be lightened for them, and they will be plunged into destruction with deep regrets, sorrows and in despair therein. We wronged them not, but they were the wrongdoers. And they will cry: ‘O Malik! Let your Lord make an end of us’ He will say: ‘Surely, you shall abide forever.’ Indeed We have brought the truth to you, but most of you have a hatred for the truth" (Quran 43:74-78)
I get that, and your quote simply proves that people do go to Hell forever.
But that's my entire argument. How can a being claim to be perfectly fair and then send someone to Hell forever when they lived a finite life? That's the problem.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Wait. Are you saying that I'm expected to follow a faith that I won't definitively know is true, until I die, with just faith alone?

There have been many, many signs sent to humanity over our existence; it's completely up to you if you wish to ignore them and die as a disbeliever. Allah (SWT) after all gave you free will to pick right from wrong, to separate the believers from the disbelievers.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
There have been many, many signs sent to humanity over our existence; it's completely up to you if you wish to ignore them and die as a disbeliever. Allah (SWT) after all gave you free will to pick right from wrong, to separate the believers from the disbelievers.
Fair enough. Life does involve going in blind to things from time to time. I guess that's what the "test" element means in Islam.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys i think y'all are under matched with the cunningness & cleverness of Yourbromoe. I doubt if he really wants to be any thing other than a Deist agnostic.
heh.png

Trending