Prove Islam To Me. I'll Be As Open Minded As Possible

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Wait. Are you saying that I'm expected to follow a faith that I won't definitively know is true, until I die, with just faith alone?
no I didn't imply that what I meant to say was that a lot of people would believe but there will be some people who won't believe but would acknowledge his existence

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Guys i think y'all are under matched with the cunningness & cleverness of Yourbromoe. I doubt if he really wants to be any thing other than a Deist agnostic.
heh.png
You can believe me or not, but I'm genuinely being open minded to this.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
no I didn't imply that what I meant to say was that a lot of people would believe but there will be some people who won't believe but would acknowledge his existence
OOOOH. Yeah, if I personally saw God, I'd believe. You'd have to be insane not to.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What do you want to be proved? Any specific request?
Good question, I should of given parameters. I guess what I'm seeking are the perspectives of others that believe, so I can understand their faith in their mind. That would give me the chance to see if there's something I'm not seeing.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I was about to be pedantic, but I'll be blunt with you homie. Yes I believe in space.

Why is it easier for you to believe that there are hundreds of thousands of millions of galaxies hosted in a hugely vast immeasurable space that we refer to as "the universe" but when it comes to the infinite afterlife here on earth, you hesitate?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
OOOOH. Yeah, if I personally saw God, I'd believe. You'd have to be insane not to.
As you said you would believe in God if you seen him so why not believe in God without having to see him? woudnt the precise calculation and creation of this universe be enough to point out evidence of a power?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good question, I should of given parameters. I guess what I'm seeking are the perspectives of others that believe, so I can understand their faith in their mind. That would give me the chance to see if there's something I'm not seeing.

It starts with the Quraan, do you believe it to be real.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
YourbroMoe

For the sake of arguement i will respond to your major hiccups in God.

a) How can God be just & merciful if he will punish severely?

Answer. If u r judging Gods mercy by virtue of giving Harsh punishment, then u r missing the ball mark.

First of all, we are not in Yomul Qiyama where the day of judgement, God will judge. We dont know who will be forgiven, who will be punished, etc etc

Yes, God is merciful, but he has not gotten the opportunity to be merciful, lets wait till the day of judgement. As to Mercy, God is merciful every day.

He has an angel on your right side making sure u r okey. U can breath. The universe does not crumble. U have a body that works amazingly without u paying monthly fee to have to own it. etc etc

Gods mercy is infinite.

But........

I know ....u r hang up on the punishment.

Well.....God is Just. He sent us Quran to guide us. Abdi hebel posted a Yasir Qadhi video up there, i recommend u listen to it.

God is Just because he has warned you, either do this or this will happen. Its not really rocket science. Its not a democratic vote.

Shukram

Salaaam Aleikum

halwa

✨🌙

It is simple: There is no god but Allah and Muhammad PBUH is his messenger. We believe in the 5 pillars of Islam, and that whatever good deeds you do upon this dunya, you will take it with you to the hereafter and likewise with your bad deeds. We believe in following the sunnah of the prophet and ensuring we stray away from anything bad and evil that will prohibit us from entering Jannah. We believe Allah’s words given to our Messenger to be the last words given to the ummah of this planet and that we will return to our maker.

This is the faith that’s inside our mind.

If you need anything to be answered, you can always ask a local sheikh or check Islamic Q&A. It has all the answers you’re looking for. Good luck, man.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
YourbroMoe

For the sake of arguement i will respond to your major hiccups in God.

a) How can God be just & merciful if he will punish severely?

Answer. If u r judging Gods mercy by virtue of giving Harsh punishment, then u r missing the ball mark.

First of all, we are not in Yomul Qiyama where the day of judgement, God will judge. We dont know who will be forgiven, who will be punished, etc etc

Yes, God is merciful, but he has not gotten the opportunity to be merciful, lets wait till the day of judgement. As to Mercy, God is merciful every day.

He has an angel on your right side making sure u r okey. U can breath. The universe does not crumble. U a body that works amazingly without u paying monthly fee to have to body. etc etc

Gods mercy is infinite.

But........

I know ....u r hang up on the punishment.

Well.....God is Just. He sent us Quran to guide us. Abdi hebel posted a Yasir Qadhi video up there, i recommend u listen to it.

God is Just because he has warned you, either do this or this will happen. Its not really rocket science. Its not a democratic vote.

Shukram

Salaaam Aleikum
I respect this answer. Although I don't believe it. And on that end this, without validity or invalidity is strictly my personal opinion.

Trending

Latest posts