Protests In Iran after Woman is Beat To Death by police for Improper Hijab.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Situation in Iran is taking a dangerous turn, IRGC reports dead and injured amongst its troops & reportedly control of the authorities was lost in some areas.

Iran claims the unrest is typical western playbook colour revolution attempt & that Saudi and Israeli backed forces are behind the riots.

It’s worth nothing that Iran has contained multiple such situations in the last 5 years, so we don’t expect a different outcome this time. But it might get bloody as the rioters are literally killing the troops

--ASB military news
These iranians are putting it everywhere. I was looking at a kpop idols Instagram because someone said they were being flooded with hate posts and instead I just saw # the girl they killed’s name. I was looking at a vogue tweet, same shit.

They want it to trend workdwide

These iranians are putting it everywhere. I was looking at a kpop idols Instagram because someone said they were being flooded with hate posts and instead I just saw # the girl they killed’s name. I was looking at a vogue tweet, same shit.

They want it to trend workdwide
This is looking like a color revolution.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is looking like a color revolution.
Most Iranians are not involved. This is the same country that did nothing when that young girl was beheaded by her husband but this will cause a revolution?
It’s gonna go back to the old days where muslim hijabi women were abused and beaten on the street.
:ivers:
When I see those old Iran photos before the revolution and they act like they were all free but the reality was they would kill women for wearing hijab.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Do they study at the Madina university or under specific scholars?
Some did while others went to study with some specific scholars. Quite a few spent a long time there longer than 6-10 yrs, others 2 yrs learning arabic etc.

Since they view any theology outside theirs to be misguided they made it difficult for other schools to exist, they would close down their dugsis etc. So you had to come prepared and know what you were getting yourself into.

Don’t know if you knew this but there’s an age limit for a person to study in some of their Islamic universities. If you were over 25 you wouldn’t be admitted, I was shocked when I heard it the first time. This selective targeting of the youth is how salafism became wide spread tbh.

Don’t know if you knew this but there’s an age limit for a person to study in some of their Islamic universities. If you were over 25 you wouldn’t be admitted, I was shocked when I heard it the first time. This selective targeting of the youth is how salafism became wide spread tbh.
It is wrong to put an age limit on seeking knowledge. I also think it’s selective targeting of the youth, it’s easier to mold them. Furthermore they also target new Muslims.

I’m not talking about a normal woman who shows a piece of hair and is not bothering anyone (we have plenty of those in Muslim countries). I’m talking about the woman protesting and rebelling against their rulers by removing and burning their Hijabs. That’s definitely an insult against Islam and hopefully the Iranian regime shows them no mercy.

What about the police who caused Masha's death? Surely nothing in Islam that would permit beating a woman to death because she showed part of her hair.

If the Iranian government is sincere in following the rule of Islam they should punish the people responsible for her death.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
It is wrong to put an age limit on seeking knowledge. I also think it’s selective targeting of the youth, it’s easier to mold them. Furthermore they also target new Muslims.
Exactly, very strange requirement ruunti. Youth & new muslims make easier targets for indoctrination.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I don’t support the Iranian regime but this also plays in the hands of Islamophobes and regime change agents.

AUN to the woman that died and may Allah forgive her mistakes. May she receive justice for her death.

I also think that Muslim countries should rethink the “modesty police” model. Having men whose job it is to literally not avert their gaze makes the job in itself hypocritical.

Apart from that, I have no opinion.

Trending

Latest posts