Protests In Iran after Woman is Beat To Death by police for Improper Hijab.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

uff iranians, they are stifling women and it turns into this. Imagine being killed over some of your hair showing.
:draketf:
Now men and women alike are protesting and women are throwing their “hijabs” off. It’s the 21st century and this heathen shias can’t get a grip. Ayatollah, warya there is no such a thing as ordained. Fix up or find out.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Leave somalis out of this
:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
Why are Iranians so irreligious? They aren’t religious but force women to wear “hijab”. Just admit y’all shias have lost the plot and let women do what they want. I’ve met many persians and not one is religious. Making us look bad for what exactly.

and of course pajeets can’t help themselves. These street shitters need a life instead of sitting in muslim mentions.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
All the tweets are coming from western persians, they are making this trend on our twitter.
What will westerners do for you? Iran is hated by westerners already so what exactly is your motive.
:jcoleno:

Asian hatred of women existed pre-Islam. I see they are still clinging their pagan woman-hating ideals and turned it into a career; Hijab police kulaha.
Since when is a strange man allowed to look at, let alone TOUCH a woman? So, someone explain why men would be tasked with checking hijab? What kind of backward and unislamic, hypocritical nonsense is this?

Now they are excusing assault? Islam kulaha. Woman hating Jaahils. Are they closeted gays who have vagina envy?

Isn't it funny how in all Muslim Nations, men are tasked with policing women's clothing. When in Islam, men are supposed to lower their gaze? So, who gave special privileges to these men, to permit them with staring and even touching non-mahrem women? Their job would mean they spend their time staring at women, yet nobody thinks this is un-islamic and outrageous.

Funny how this is never questioned by Muslims!

In a normal Muslim Society, Modest attire would be enforced by the state and women would be tasked with policing other women. Let male police stare at other men and figure out why they are wearing nuthugging and nipple hugging clothes. Why they are on the beaches and football pitches with their things and belly buttons exposed aka naked!

Instead, we have uncontrolled, patriarchal shaqo la'aan, homo tinted misogyny ruining the image of Islam globally. They're obsessed with controlling and abusing women, on a pathological level.

Hamzza

VIP
All of this is propaganda against the Islamic Republic of Iran. Gaalo will not rest until they remove Islam from the name of Iran.
#Niru-YeQods #Gasht-eErshad

All of this is propaganda against the Islamic Republic of Iran. Gaalo will not rest until they remove Islam from the name of Iran.
#Niru-YeQods #Gasht-eErshad
How is it propaganda? When a woman got killed for simply showing her hair ????????
And people are protesting that this isn’t right ?
they’re not chanting and protesting against Islam, you know that right ?

Its just against those extreme rules. No where in our religion does it say to kill someone for showing hair smh.

Leave somalis out of this
:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
Why are Iranians so irreligious? They aren’t religious but force women to wear “hijab”. Just admit y’all shias have lost the plot and let women do what they want. I’ve met many persians and not one is religious. Making us look bad for what exactly.

and of course pajeets can’t help themselves. These street shitters need a life instead of sitting in muslim mentions.
Because they live in a government that uses a fake version of Islam to oppress the people.

Many Iranians become atheist or irreligious because they assume Islam is like what they see in Iran

uff iranians, they are stifling women and it turns into this. Imagine being killed over some of your hair showing.
:draketf:
Now men and women alike are protesting and women are throwing their “hijabs” off. It’s the 21st century and this heathen shias can’t get a grip. Ayatollah, warya there is no such a thing as ordained. Fix up or find out.

Learn to mind your business and allow Muslims in Muslim lands practice their faith as they should. Hijab should be strictly enforced in all Muslim nations, and not only in Iran.

Learn to mind your business and allow Muslims in Muslim lands practice their faith as they should. Hijab should be strictly enforced in all Muslim nations, and not only in Iran.
To practice their faith as they should ? So kill someone for not wearing hijab ? Subhannalh, that’s not our religion.
What if because of things like this… western countries go and ban any Muslim from entering the country or to work because they’re from a country that will kill a woman for not wearing hijab? They’re fun a country that has extreme rules like this?

To practice their faith as they should ? So kill someone for not wearing hijab ? Subhannalh, that’s not our religion.
What if because of things like this… western countries go and ban any Muslim from entering the country or to work because they’re from a country that will kill a woman for not wearing hijab? They’re fun a country that has extreme rules like this?

I don't believe she was only killed because she failed to wear the hijab. But you, the OP, and other Somalis from failed state of Somalia are not in a position to pass judgements on a nation (Iran) whose leaders and people stood up for their beliefs and country and kept the West at bay.

The Western powers have sanctioned Iran every way they can, and it looks like the so-called bogus 'women's rights' that the Western imperialists hide behind is the last option. You aint an Iranian and have no business to pass judgements on a nation whose people and government are doing far better than yours.

Learn to mind your business and allow Muslims in Muslim lands practice their faith as they should. Hijab should be strictly enforced in all Muslim nations, and not only in Iran

You either believe someone can be killed for wearing hijab or you don’t. Take your pic.

You either believe someone can be killed for wearing hijab or you don’t. Take your pic.

I never endorsed killing. At the same time, I don't pass judgements based on what I read in Western media. I stopped that long time ago. But it looks like people like you who have an agenda are using this story to advance a certain narrative. But thankfully Iranians whose leadership and people are doing far better than yours will not be taking your crocodile tears here.

I never endorsed killing. At the same time, I don't pass judgements based on what I read in Western media. I stopped that long time ago. But it looks like people like you who have an agenda are using this story to advance a certain narrative. But thankfully Iranians whose leadership and people are doing far better than yours will not be taking your crocodile tears here.
People like me?
I said you either believe that it is okay to kill someone for not wearing hijab or you don’t.

Simply saying, hey I think the story is fake is enough. But instead your first post made it seem like they were justified in attacking a young woman for not wearing hijab properly.

I don’t care for Shia leadership. They too don’t care for your praise nor your deen.

People like me?
I said you either believe that it is okay to kill someone for not wearing hijab or you don’t.

Where did I praise killing of the woman in question?

Simply saying, hey I think the story is fake is enough. But instead your first post made it seem like they were justified in attacking a young woman for not wearing hijab properly.

I don’t care for Shia leadership. They too don’t care for your praise nor your deen.

You're the typical Somali who has a big mouth and has an opinions on everything. Perhaps you should concentrate on your dhagax hubby and leave the Iranian people and their leadership alone. :jaynerd:

Where did I praise killing of the woman in question?

You're the typical Somali who has a big mouth and has an opinions on everything. Perhaps you should concentrate on your dhagax hubby and leave the Iranian people and their leadership alone. :jaynerd:
You’re not Somali. You’re madow. Hence why you feel the need to be ‘better than your country’

I think you should focus on forums of your people.

You’re not Somali. You’re madow. Hence why you feel the need to be ‘better than your country’

I think you should focus on forums of your people.

I am not a Somali now? :drakelaugh:It looks like the word 'dhagax' touched a nerve here.

The last I know Iran has a good relations with the Muslims in Nigeria! I am pretty sure your dhagax hubby aint a Hawsa or Fulani.

Fyi, Somalis are madw too.

I am not a Somali now? :drakelaugh:It looks like the word 'dhagax' touched a nerve here.

The last I know Iran has a good relations with the Muslims in Nigeria! I am pretty sure your dhagax hubby aint a Hawsa or Fulani.

Fyi, Somalis are madw too.
Lool, you’re not. I saw you on another platform talking about Somalis. You’re obsessed. That is why you joined this platform. Why don’t you find your people? Isn’t it embarrassing begging other peoples identity?

I don’t know if Iran has good relationships with Nigeria. But you do for obvious reasons.

my whole fam including my partner are Somali and Sunni. But continue clapping for Iran!

Trending