Protest against illegal immigrants Ethiopians in Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accusing me of ignorance for disagreeing with you is the highlight of your character.

Yes you are ignorant for not seeing the ethnic cleansing that Somalis are facing in Ogaden by the same people who you are defending them here. You are blind to their crimes in north and increaseing od AIDS in north since their coming to country. You are ignorant because you do not want even go to go old threads of those Oromo in here SS which will give you clearly vision. You are ignorant because you are siding with foreign against your own people

I call bullshit on that. The Ottomans were infamous for inpalibg their victims that's where he got the ideas from and he used them to defend his country. You're just angry that he killed Muslims in such a manner. They were invaders and invaders deserve what they get.

Do you support Siad barre?

Don't tell me no to derail of you're the one who started the derailing.

Again you are derailing the thread with siad barre talk

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
No count dracula was sadistic person who killed and tortured the poor farmers in his villages and weak vulnerable people in his country. But he is not our subject here

Count Dracula is a fictional character based off of western propaganda to make the Eastern Europeans look barbaric.

The order of Dracula was established to fight the Ottoman invasion and Vlad was a member.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Yes you are ignorant for not seeing the ethnic cleansing that Somalis are facing in Ogaden by the same people who you are defending them here. You are blind to their crimes in north and increaseing od AIDS in north since their coming to country. You are ignorant because you do not want even go to go old threads of those Oromo in here SS which will give you clearly vision. You are ignorant because you are siding with foreign against your own people

Provide reliable sources instead of propaganda sources made by Somalis.

Provide reliable sources instead of propaganda sources made by Somalis.

look up in the attached and go and check the previous threads about Oromo in SS unfortunately I have to go now maybe later at night comment after you at least took an idea about the Oromo in pl SL

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
look up in the attached and go and check the previous threads about Oromo in SS unfortunately I have to go now maybe later at night comment after you at least took an idea about the Oromo in pl SL

It's awesome how bad you look on fellow Muslim Oromos. So much for the ummah.

It's awesome how bad you look on fellow Muslim Oromos. So much for the ummah.

I am Somali before Muslim and Somali Christian is closer to me than Muslim Ethiopian who burned my people live and raped our women. Listen guys you can be ex Muslim but you can not be ex Somali. Your religion is like your wife who you can divorce her but you can not divorce your mum(your country).

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I am Somali before Muslim and Somali Christian is closer to me than Muslim Ethiopian who burned my people live and raped our women. Listen guys you can be ex Muslim but you can not be ex Somali. Your religion is like your wife who you can divorce her but you can not divorce your mum(your country).

I don't agree with most of the things you say but that's some of the most encouraging shit I've heard from any Somali period! I've been constantly told that I'm not Somali because I left Islam but hearing you reiterate and separate religious identity from national identity gives me hope that Somalis can end their divisions and unite. I have an ex Muslim friend who campaigns to make Somalia a better place and puts her life on the life for her deep love for the country.

Most of us are deep wadanis. Somalis need us and most of us want to help but they need to change their views towards us.

I guess there's hope for Somalis yet!!

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending