Protest against illegal immigrants Ethiopians in Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Wait a minute, Somalians actually protest against immigrants and calls it "illegal immigrations".

Oh the irony! :ftw9nwa:

Wait a minute, Somalians actually protest against immigrants and calls it "illegal immigrations".

Oh the irony! :ftw9nwa:

No it is not irony but they are protecting their country and you should do the same, Oromo & Amhara protest are that way

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
No it is not irony but they are protecting their country and you should do the same, Oromo & Amhara protest are that way

If white people do that in their country (which ironically you live in), people would brand them as racists!!

Somalis are hypocrites. It's well known.

If white people do that in their country (which ironically you live in), people would brand them as racists!!

I live in North America and the real owners are native. They are only people who can tell me to go back home ......but they welcome us. Also I came legal immigrant after waiting for 2 years to process my papers. I did security and health checks.

Last edited:

About European countries Somalis never made historical claims to their lands like the Ethiopians are doing to us. Plus Somalia is not occupying their land and did not invade them or raping their women like Ethiopia is doing to us. Also the Europeans are not that innocent, they burned refugees 's shelter. They put them in jails and chased them by dogs. They have sexually abused the kids in shelters (right now in France)

Last edited:

Somalis are not hypocrites but the European & American leaders who will invade your country and loot your resources, then will claim that they are Liberating you and you should be thankful for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending