Protest against illegal immigrants Ethiopians in Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
the government must interfere fast otherwise the people will take the matter to hands, you can see how they are angry, it is matter of time we see killing

Waite a minute, you Somails expect to go everywhere and you come to our Ethiopia with your refugees but we can't go to Somalia. See every action has a consequence and if you deport our citizens then we will deport your citizens back to Somalia.
stop shitting and having sex on our beaches.

Waite a minute, you Somails expect to go everywhere and you come to our Ethiopia with your refugees but we can't go to Somalia. See every action has a consequence and if you deport our citizens then we will deport your citizens back to Somalia.

Somalis live in their land Ogaden (their ancestors land) which you can not touch them.

You brought AIDS, bad hygiene, homeless, and crimes

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The hypocrisy of Somalis is greatly showing here. How on Earth can you roam the world as refugees seeking protection but refuse it to the same people who opened their doors?

The hypocrisy of Somalis is greatly showing here. How on Earth can you roam the world as refugees seeking protection but refuse it to the same people who opened their doors?

They never opened doors for us the Ethiopians, Somalis live in their own land Ogaden.

I support the Ethiopians, their doing the nothing wrong.

unfortunely the Somalis who in live inside Somalia don't agree with you, for you it is easy matter since you do not live with them or even associate with them. But the Somalis in north Somalia are dealing with them on daily basic from their crimes, using their streets as public toilets, raping, sex in public places, new born kids in the streets and lose of jobs. Yeah it is very easy for you

i hope they flood somalia...the only time xoolo somalis are united its when its against habashas, hopefully this inspires them to take their country back.

they stole somali lands and the somalis that left somalia went back to their land, which is currently being occupied by the terroist state of ethiopia. plus who the f*ck would go to ethiopia when kenya is right next door and is doing a million times better?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Go to north Somalia and speak to Somalis before you open your mouth

Calm down and drink your bloody coffee. No need to start a war of words you won't win.
:dabcasar:
I fight for Somaliland independence but I'm not a lander in any way. I'm a British Somali and I will stay that way. The qualms of petty people do not concern me. I will show my loyalties to those who have earned it. Blood ties mean nothing.

Also, Ethiopia controls the Ogaden and whether you can come in to the Ogaden depends on their generosity. Also, stop making it sound Somalis only live in the Ogaden, they're bloody everywhere in Ethiopia.

Furthermore, it's about principle. How could you live in foreign lands because Somalia is too fucked but refuse the same privilege to others in the same position?

I smell your hypocrisy.

:tacky:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
they stole somali lands and the somalis that left somalia went back to their land, which is currently being occupied by the terroist state of ethiopia. plus who the f*ck would go to ethiopia when kenya is right next door and is doing a million times better?

Refer back to the point above.

Calm down and drink your bloody coffee. No need to start a war of words you won't win.
:dabcasar:
I fight for Somaliland independence but I'm not a lander in any way. I'm a British Somali and I will stay that way. The qualms of petty people do not concern me. I will show my loyalties to those who have earned it. Blood ties mean nothing.

Also, Ethiopia controls the Ogaden and whether you can come in to the Ogaden depends on their generosity. Also, stop making it sound Somalis only live in the Ogaden, they're bloody everywhere in Ethiopia.

Furthermore, it's about principle. How could you live in foreign lands because Somalia is too fucked but refuse the same privilege to others in the same position?

I smell your hypocrisy.

:tacky:

Listen you are here for like and debates but I am here for truth. Those Ethiopians that you are defending them are occupying Somalia and their forces are killing the children and women all time in south. About, north they are seeking to change demographic of people plus their fake historical claim to Somalia. I do not mind migration of Indian, Yemeni, Syrian to Somalia but the Ethiopians & Kenyans are expansionists. There is process of annihilation happening to Somali race and people of north are fighting for their identity. Already they took Ogaden & NDF. Plus in 2005 Somalis ethnic living in Ethiopia are forced by genocide methods to ban their somali and adopt Oromo tribes. Remember it is not about like and popularity but the right and wrong.

Somalis in Europe do not claim Europen countries as their ancestors 's land and changed the history. This how Oromo treat Somalis in oromia.
IMG_1634.JPG

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Listen you are here for like and debates but I am here for truth. Those Ethiopians that you are defending them are occupying Somalia and their forces are killing the children and women all time in south. About, north they are seeking to change demographic of people plus their fake historical claim to Somalia. I do not mind migration of Indian, Yemeni, Syrian to Somalia but the Ethiopians & Kenyans are expansionists. There is process of annihilation happening to Somali race and people of north are fighting for their identity. Already they took Ogaden & NDF. Plus in 2005 Somalis ethnic living in Ethiopia are forced by genocide methods to ban their somali and adopt Oromo tribes. Remember it is not about like and popularity but the right and wrong.

What is it with everyone making assumptions about other people's true nature. Listen, STOP insinuating what I'm here for. You don't bloody know me.

To be frank and honestly don't know much about the Ogaden nor do I honestly care. Somalis are not saints and it's evidence from two decades of war. Somalis are being abuses everywhere and I honestly couldn't care less. Somalis brought this on themselves. Somaliland should stay away from the south as a consequence. None of that somalinimo crap will be accepted up north.

Somalis are expansionists as well!! I'm sorry, but Somalis want to take Kenyan territory and yet you're worried about them taking your land!!
:faysalwtf:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Somalis in Europe do not claim Europen countries as their ancestors 's land and changed the history. This how Oromo treat Somalis in oromia. View attachment 7232

I don't claim Europe as my ancestral land!! It's my adopted home. It gave me a passport, citizenship, free education, free housing, free healthcare and the same rights as their own. What did Somalia give me? It gave my family war and death and I want no part in it.

What is it with everyone making assumptions about other people's true nature. Listen, STOP insinuating what I'm here for. You don't bloody know me.

To be frank and honestly don't know much about the Ogaden nor do I honestly care. Somalis are not saints and it's evidence from two decades of war. Somalis are being abuses everywhere and I honestly couldn't care less. Somalis brought this on themselves. Somaliland should stay away from the south as a consequence. None of that somalinimo crap will be accepted up north.

Somalis are expansionists as well!! I'm sorry, but Somalis want to take Kenyan territory and yet you're worried about them taking your land!!

Listen here Vlad the Impaler, your Somali and yet you have no knowledge of the Ogaden. A fellow Cuban user @antonio is less ignorant. STFU if you have nothing to say.

If you don't care about Somalis and do not know anything then stay away from our business, plz concentrate on other topics which you have more than knowledge on them.

Somalis are not expansionists but it is their land that were cut and handed over to Kenya and Ethiopia by British in Berlin conference. Right now the Ethiopia and Kenya are occupying Somalia and sending their citizens as illegal immigrants & settlers to change the demographics of Somalia, and people are fighting and protesting this thing. The next step of Somalis will be very dangerous unless the region governments don't do anything. Right now they are protesting peacefully.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending