Proof Jeeganistan (Somaliland) is dirt poor and needs Mogadishu - EU funding

Kezira

disneylanders
G2x5Ek8.png

As again I prove my point that Jeeganistan is getting chocked and all that chauvinism isn't getting them anywhere just like with the livestock, port and road deals as I already explained in my previous thread here :

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-get-nothing-done-without-fgs-approval.63577/

Even this road they through MOGADISHU got funding from EU IN SOMALIA team like beggars with absolutely no recognition.

kKN7LKk.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
G2x5Ek8.png

As again I prove my point that Jeeganistan is getting chocked and all that chauvinism isn't getting them anywhere just like with the livestock, port and road deals as I already explained in my previous thread here :

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-get-nothing-done-without-fgs-approval.63577/

Even this road they through MOGADISHU got funding from EU IN SOMALIA team like beggars with absolutely no recognition.

kKN7LKk.png

Westerners 'prioritize' everything I know that for a fact, they're whole system is based on 'priorities', when they have funds they look at 'priorities' and where it's best spent or where there is most need. SL having foreign aid indicates they're revenues internally is low they need 'foreign welfare'. They do not have an active trade economy happening as PL blocks out all the south to itself. Djibouti handles most of traffic for Ethiopia. It's those livestocks in Ogadeniya they live on and even that is being challenged now with the announcement of @Crow Garacad Port which can mean Ogaden livestock traffic re-directs to Garacad.

This will mean SL will need to be prioritized as a poorer region and therefore when sharing foreign aid, Isaaq will be allocated more. The less aid you rely on, means your more self sufficient. I seen this in PL, they prioritize IDP over Locals? the need is more apparent in IDP and not the Local. You could argue SL economy is like an IDP economy in comparison to Puntland superior economy and bustling port, trade corridor reaching all PL/EASTERN SL/HS/GM/WARDHEER.

With the Garacad port completed and the galdogob to garacad road in place, this could seriously cripple SL last economic lifeline which is the livestock trade, I would consider this a serious risk to SL meagre economics to lose the last trade life-line they had. They will be left to collecting 'small taxes' on Dahabshil(how many times can u tax one company) lol. They're alternative option is to beg Somalis for a larger share of foreign aid so SL stays afloat.

They're located in terrible region the poor bastards. With Jabuti taking Ethiopia trade and oil pipeline and all the 'big trade items' and leaving SL with the seasonal 'hajj livestock trade' only lol which comes around only once a year lol. They lost all the trade market of eastern somaliland to PL due to the 'internal isaaq issues'. They wouldn't score GM/HS/Wardheer trade because it's quicker going to Bosaso. I would hate being an Isaaq having a region like this to run, they're future is very GLIM, unless they get a miracle or some sort of leader that 'sees an opportunity' that can reverse all these 'factors' working against SL, but the chances of that happening based on the population I see on Somalispot and from youtube video you can say is 'nil chance' of messiah.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I thought the UAE was building that road?

:cosbyhmm:

Where are all these rich hawiye/isaaq business people with flashy towers in hamar and hargeisa, u see they are not rich, you wait for the UAE, cause that's rich. They have a real economy, that's why they're rich, not a few hotels and towers like hamar or hargeisa who are dirt poor. The reason u never self fund anything shows how damn poor your people are. It's far worse then PL, who has multiple evidences of self funding itself in major and minor projects. You don't even have a single public/private partnership, where you chip in a bit and foreigners chip in. They look at your hamar and hargeisa business people pocket and locals and designate it as an IDP economy who needs 100% foreign aid where-as at least with PL it's 50% aid driven 50% local driven.

This is so factual or why do your people continously wait for turks and arabs? it's like u have no hope in yourself and people, it shows such inferiority complex wallahi. I know u won't reply as u digest the facts and wonder why hawiye/isaaq never self fund a project and wait for the begging bowl, u will realize how poor u truly are to Majerten, then this will cause u to not respond to the thread hoping others don't read it and see the truth. Then u go back to your normal FKD threads and continue on as nothing ever happened or u didn't just get hit with Majerten BM21 POST and your seriously wounded but your putting on a smiley face for the camera. LOL

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
We don't care if you have more progress than Somaliland this is not a competition of who has the tallest tower dhako kale keen hantida ilahay haku badiye but the real question is ,dadkaygu haduu tashaday maxa loo daba socda?

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Nice FKD attempt to divert from the poster who hit SL with an RPG post from AWDAL, your bloodied and messy, but you respond with 'evolution chart' of clans and create a 'fictious' view that u like to see, I would love to see myself flying in the air like a bird but due to gravity, I know that's highly unlikely, I have rational processs. U clearly don't, u just posted an evolution chart on how u view clans, it's not how it is in REALITY, it's all how u would like it to be. You also dodged responding meaning the poster has won this and L is on you. I then collect this in my file on positives and negatives of each clan and when I see no response, I consider it factual. Right now negatives are piling up for Isaaq, it's not balanced by much positives as your clans don't FIGHT BACK against the point, u create an evolution chart and 'we will be recognized' black lives matter civil right movements lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We don't care if you have more progress than Somaliland this is not a competition of who has the tallest tower dhako kale keen hantida ilahay haku badiye

SL are like African Americans of Somalia, minority, civil right seeking, have u noticed, they're all emotional like AA, they go around speaking on 'I was treated badly in 88' lol like Blacks do in America. Your good for social activism, stick to that shit wallahi, I will make you the minister of social affairs, Isaaq is perfect for that stuff and send u around the world so you make people feel 'guilty' about Somalis and using 'racism card' and other 'social activist' talking point.

Your basically a good begger sxb, stick to it, allow us to line u up as a clan where u succeed at least you provide Somalia a return. U r not an innovator though, scientific whatsoever, or a visionary leader that can spot opportunities in Somalia. Don't ask for scholarship to Physics and shit, u won't ever invent anyways, u don't even grasp the concepts and it will mean we just wasted our money on u and the nation never changes. You ain't no military genius either

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love how the flag sticks of his ass

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

I would love to suggest a lucrative trade but due to @admin he won't allow due to 'ethical concerns' of the trade itself, but it's lucrative, you could be literally a billionaire overnight and there is large supplies of it in Mogadishu and the South. U just need a market for it and stock exchange that treats it like an international commodity and global pricing. It's probably not the best 'ethical' trade but the uses scientifically are un-deniable to save lives around the world who need this commodity in order to live, where-as in Somalia their not interested in living and they're dying more, so we should cut a 'deal'. Humans always negiotate and cut deals, it's how we always been. I am not sure why ethics have to be involved in something to do with supply and demand of a real cherishable commodity.

I would love to also get Oromo-Southern babies and perform 'experiments' on them on things 'bah dubays scientist create' before rolling it out for main-stream use. Imagine we did an experiment and got a child from the south and 'nurtured' it away from 'society, religion, and only taught it violence' for over 20 years. We could potentially create 'deadly unit of southern soldiers in PL' who we unleash as our last line on the battle field against the enemy.

Ethically an morally this will be shut down of course like stem cells research was not by just religious folks but by even non religious folks who thinks 'morality and ethics' really exists when Charles Darwin made no mention of it as 'natural' thing whatsoever and you have the right to be immoral or moral depending on what suits your survival need, the only thing that matters in the world is your 'alive' not if your 'good or bad'. I believe in these principles, it's quite 'crude and raw' but if your not alive, then nothing else matters does it?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom did u visit my einstein appreciation thread, u didn't add anything innovative to the topic. Nor did any Somalis. Talk about lack of knowledge economy in our culture, we don't create, invent, or even 'add' to knowledge. We simply 'buy' it thru 'trade' when we go to salalah and dubai for thousands of years and u wonder' why we never became a civilization. We don't even have our own unique 'cuisine' that's how sad the predicament is in Somali hal abuur and inventions. We definitely not blessed in this side whatsoever by god.

Anyways I am reading Einstein equation of Energy and Mass. So the rule is set nigga, anything with 'weight' is 'energy' it doesn't matter what it is be it living or not living, we are essentially 'energy'. Why? because we 'convert' to different states under different conditions, we don't disappear with 'kun faya kun' kkkkk. Damn superstitious religious people, they 'create' answers without experimentation for the sake of having an answer not because it's true or anything, they will even accept a lie, as long as it's answer.

@Cilmi-doon will retire from Somalispot like most do after realizing everything he believed was wrong because science debunks it all with 'tests'. He will realize religion was created just to give u a purpose, meaning, and to explain your world around you as they lack the scientific inquiry systems. They wanted u to have an answer even though they knew the answer they provided was all guesses and shit but they never told u and u were satisfied with that becuz what is the alternative no ANSWER and as a human u have an innate need to 'know' everything hence 'knowledge'. Knowledge can be fake or true, it's only knowledge because it fulfills your desires of 'knowing' because u fill empty without knowledge dont u waryaa.

Well I will ensure I bring in bah dubays in garowe for clan conference to fund 30 bah dubays into scholarships into the sciences, after 20 years one or two inventors will pop up and when u start seeing them walk the nobel peace stages for hard science we will be considered the smartest clan in somalia, why? cause DR OSMAN SET THEM ON A COURSE, THEY JUST NEED THE COURSE AND DIRECTION. U never set them on a course except to listen to SHEIKH UMAL BULLSHIT AND KEEP THEM POOR AND IGNORANT

Omar9000

SL are like African Americans of Somalia, minority, civil right seeking, have u noticed, they're all emotional like AA, they go around speaking on 'I was treated badly in 88' lol like Blacks do in America. Your good for social activism, stick to that shit wallahi, I will make you the minister of social affairs, Isaaq is perfect for that stuff and send u around the world so you make people feel 'guilty' about Somalis and using 'racism card' and other 'social activist' talking point.

Your basically a good begger sxb, stick to it, allow us to line u up as a clan where u succeed at least you provide Somalia a return. U r not an innovator though, scientific whatsoever, or a visionary leader that can spot opportunities in Somalia. Don't ask for scholarship to Physics and shit, u won't ever invent anyways, u don't even grasp the concepts and it will mean we just wasted our money on u and the nation never changes. You ain't no military genius either
Tukaraq casarki waxay aheyd puntland cishiina somaliland but iam the laangaab minority dam your slow as f*ck lol

Omar9000

You: Punt/Egypt
African Americans= Egypt/ Hebrew isrealities
Ok buddy lol I think your dumb ass has the closest resemblance to them lol

Trending

Latest posts