Proof Jeeganistan (Somaliland) is dirt poor and needs Mogadishu - EU funding

@Cilmi-doon will retire from Somalispot like most do after realizing everything he believed was wrong because science debunks it all with 'tests'. He will realize religion was created just to give u a purpose, meaning, and to explain your world around you as they lack the scientific inquiry systems. They wanted u to have an answer even though they knew the answer they provided was all guesses and shit but they never told u and u were satisfied with that becuz what is the alternative no ANSWER and as a human u have an innate need to 'know' everything hence 'knowledge'. Knowledge can be fake or true, it's only knowledge because it fulfills your desires of 'knowing' because u fill empty without knowledge dont u waryaa.

Well I will ensure I bring in bah dubays in garowe for clan conference to fund 30 bah dubays into scholarships into the sciences, after 20 years one or two inventors will pop up and when u start seeing them walk the nobel peace stages for hard science we will be considered the smartest clan in somalia, why? cause DR OSMAN SET THEM ON A COURSE, THEY JUST NEED THE COURSE AND DIRECTION. U never set them on a course except to listen to SHEIKH UMAL BULLSHIT AND KEEP THEM POOR AND IGNORANT

Here you go again....What tests ???

:drakewtf: :lolbron:

@PhySom did u visit my einstein appreciation thread, u didn't add anything innovative to the topic. Nor did any Somalis. Talk about lack of knowledge economy in our culture, we don't create, invent, or even 'add' to knowledge. We simply 'buy' it thru 'trade' when we go to salalah and dubai for thousands of years and u wonder' why we never became a civilization. We don't even have our own unique 'cuisine' that's how sad the predicament is in Somali hal abuur and inventions. We definitely not blessed in this side whatsoever by god.

Anyways I am reading Einstein equation of Energy and Mass. So the rule is set nigga, anything with 'weight' is 'energy' it doesn't matter what it is be it living or not living, we are essentially 'energy'. Why? because we 'convert' to different states under different conditions, we don't disappear with 'kun faya kun' kkkkk. Damn superstitious religious people, they 'create' answers without experimentation for the sake of having an answer not because it's true or anything, they will even accept a lie, as long as it's answer.

@Cilmi-doon will retire from Somalispot like most do after realizing everything he believed was wrong because science debunks it all with 'tests'. He will realize religion was created just to give u a purpose, meaning, and to explain your world around you as they lack the scientific inquiry systems. They wanted u to have an answer even though they knew the answer they provided was all guesses and shit but they never told u and u were satisfied with that becuz what is the alternative no ANSWER and as a human u have an innate need to 'know' everything hence 'knowledge'. Knowledge can be fake or true, it's only knowledge because it fulfills your desires of 'knowing' because u fill empty without knowledge dont u waryaa.

Well I will ensure I bring in bah dubays in garowe for clan conference to fund 30 bah dubays into scholarships into the sciences, after 20 years one or two inventors will pop up and when u start seeing them walk the nobel peace stages for hard science we will be considered the smartest clan in somalia, why? cause DR OSMAN SET THEM ON A COURSE, THEY JUST NEED THE COURSE AND DIRECTION. U never set them on a course except to listen to SHEIKH UMAL BULLSHIT AND KEEP THEM POOR AND IGNORANT
Bro i am on my break

:bell: