Professional Sister wondering if somali men are spoiled for choice are secretly gay [smh], since she can't find a compatible match?!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
One funny tactic I've noticed is just randomly adding Somali guys they don't know on social media as a signal to DM them. Used to have this happen from time to time before I went private on IG and actually used to use it. 😅
@Angelina @Magan95 @wheel I just recently unprivated my IG and used it just a couple of times and a month in, sure enough, a Xalimo I don't know who lives in the USA started following me. Guarantee you she's signaling a follow back and DM. I love how both proactive and passive Xalimos can be. They'll find you and add you but that's it. You as the man have to send the first message and "court" them.

:pachah1:

@Angelina @Magan95 @wheel I just recently unprivated my IG and used it just a couple of times and a month in, sure enough, a Xalimo I don't know who lives in the USA started following me. Guarantee you she's signaling a follow back and DM. I love how both proactive and passive Xalimos can be. They'll find you and add you but that's it. You as the man have to send the first message and "court" them.

That is good. If she approached you and dm'd you would get interested? Carry on a conversation with?
Pardon me, I grew up back home and I came to west when I was turning 20 and went straight into campus. I learned the hard way that the Shukansi I knew doesn't work here. We say cringe things, some aspects of the Shukansi can land you in cell. I'm not kidding.
Look through the photos and general ideas she shares on her platform. Slide in the dms if you get interested.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That is good. If she approached you and dm'd you would get interested? Carry on a conversation with?
Pardon me, I grew up back home and I came to west when I was turning 20 and went straight into campus. I learned the hard way that the Shukansi I knew doesn't work here. We say cringe things, some aspects of the Shukansi can land you in cell. I'm not kidding.
Look through the photos and general ideas she shares on her platform. Slide in the dms if you get interested.
Well, I'm already taken, walaal. So that's that. But I wasn't criticizing this strategy at all. I think it's good too. They take a lot of the pressure off the guy cos he at least knows they're most likely interested right off the bat and he's not just sliding into the DMs of a random girl and gambling. I also appreciate that they're not 100% passive and realize that if they want a partner they need to put in at least some effort and give saaxiibs signals at the minimum.

But may I ask if you're a woman? And what on earth a Somali woman or man would say back home for shukaansi that could mean jail time in the west?

:williamswtf:

Well, I'm already taken, walaal. So that's that. But I wasn't criticizing this strategy at all. I think it's good too. They take a lot of the pressure off the guy cos he at least knows they're most likely interested right off the bat and he's not just sliding into the DMs of a random girl and gambling. I also appreciate that they're not 100% passive and realize that if they want a partner they need to put in at least some effort and give saaxiibs signals at the minimum.

But may I ask if you're a woman? And what on earth a Somali woman or man would say back home for shukaansi that could mean jail time in the west?

2nd wife maybe?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

Western xalimos began using these strategies once they become too mature and unfortunately, the guys they're trying to tangle are interested in fresh meat. A 28 year old xalimo who lives in my area not only followed but dm me last year. how can I start a long terms relationship with a woman pushing 30s ? That's not me.

Girls from back home are a different breed. They set up fake accounts and would follow the people you follow, trapping you into thinking she's familiar then will dm you with greetings and etc... I get many follow requests and dms from them on Facebook and IG and oftentimes, these xalimos are young 😁

Honestly, there's no pleasing women sometimes lool. Women complain about Western men not making an effort, thinking everything is 'simping' and then you have guys from back home and Khaleej putting in 100% effort, going out of their way to say what women would want to hear and us Western women cringe. Maybe we deserve these emotionaless guys who cry simp every second. :ftw9nwa:

On a serious note, i think us here are a little bit conservative when it comes to our emotions and shukansi compared to back home suprisingly. You have to tread carefully and make sure she actually likes you, instead of going gun blazing. You can still be yourself, but make sure you can read body language ect.

Western xalimos began using these strategies once they become too mature and unfortunately, the guys they're trying to tangle are interested in fresh meat. A 28 year old xalimo who lives in my area not only followed but dm me last year. how can I start a long terms relationship with a woman pushing 30s ? That's not me.

Girls from back home are a different breed. They set up fake accounts and would follow the people you follow, trapping you into thinking she's familiar then will dm you with greetings and etc... I get many follow requests and dms from them on Facebook and IG and oftentimes, these xalimos are young 😁

Wow, she's brave. I heard this is becoming a common tactic for girls these days. Can't hate. Go get your man girl.

Honestly, there's no pleasing women sometimes lool. Women complain about Western men not making an effort, thinking everything is 'simping' and then you have guys from back home and Khaleej putting in 100% effort, going out of their way to say what women would want to hear and us Western women cringe. Maybe we deserve these emotionaless guys who cry simp every second. :ftw9nwa:

On a serious note, i think us here are a little bit conservative when it comes to our emotions and shukansi compared to back home suprisingly. You have to tread carefully and make sure she actually likes you, instead of going gun blazing. You can still be yourself, but make sure you can read body language ect.
Reading is not in my best skill. Back home things are aggressive. Every time I go back I find them extreme in their courting system and I'm not away for home more than 4 consecutive years.

Guys, Somali women who are above 35 years of age in the West are having it hard. You can see their profiles posted all over "Muslim" single matching sites. The majority of them are from UK, but there are also significant numbers from EU, Australia, Canada, and Minneapolis.

Apparently, these women have a height between 5 feet - 5'4''. Basically, in the shorter end bracket.

Additionally, nearly all of the ones in UK and Minneapolis are hijabis, but ones from Australia and EU are too liberal and mostly don't wear the hijab at all. But the ones from Canada are evenly divided.

Poor women couldn't find men in their areas, so they resorted to going to single match-making sites for the supposedly "Muslims". :wow:

Guys, Somali women who are above 35 years of age in the West are having it hard. You can see their profiles posted all over "Muslim" single matching sites. The majority of them are from UK, but there are also significant numbers from EU, Australia, Canada, and Minneapolis.

Apparently, these women have a height between 5 feet - 5'4''. Basically, in the shorter end bracket.

Additionally, nearly all of the ones in UK and Minneapolis are hijabis, but ones from Australia and EU are too liberal and mostly don't wear the hijab at all. But the ones from Canada are evenly divided.

poor women couldn't find men in their areas, so they resorted to going to single match-making sites for the supposedly "Muslims". :wow:
this is why u should get cuffed young and stop messing around. its acc sad

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Truth is most successful guys will be taken out of the market by 30. My boys who are single between 24-27 are getting calls regularly about set ups. She isn’t wrong successful Somali guys are spoilt for choice since they are in demand.
also they don't realize they want young wives. The unmarried young girls usually don't have family help and are told to focus on education.

What families are too dumb to understand is NO MAN HAS EVER CARED ABOUT THE WOMAN"S DIPLOMA!

having a young virgin wife is far more important that having a 40 year old who can't have kids but has a phd in NOBODYCARESology 101

mr.overeasy

Well, I don't want to be the dude that's seen as encouraging sisters to go out of their culture, so I'd say, maybe try the heavily somali populated areas? atl/clarkston/stone mountain, GA, Minnesots, Seattle, etc?
and a fix to her attitude. Its a mega problem if she is dating and is non-muslim (assuming by the use of dating and willingness to go with a non-muslim seemingly).

No somali guys want that, even the irreligious ones want a hijabi non-hoe.

mr.overeasy

Hey I understand, but it's on a public forum, and I do not like to see our sisters bashing our brothers, and vice-versa, I check my ethio/somali/eritrean brothers when and if I see them bashing our women folk. Sorry if this offends anyone. mods, can delete this if you want.
anyone else feel comradere with all kushites. I honestly feel that ethiopians are our cousins in race and therefore should be considered very close.

I pray one day we have a unified kushite Islamic nation.

mr.overeasy

Poor women couldn't find men in their areas, so they resorted to going to single match-making sites for the supposedly "Muslims". :wow:
yeah they didn't realize until too late men care about young and hijabi rather than degree and anything else.

Any man worth anything would rather go for a hijabi 18 year old than a 29+ year old with a diploma.

yeah they didn't realize until too late men care about young and hijabi rather than degree and anything else.

Any man worth anything would rather go for a hijabi 18 year old than a 29+ year old with a diploma.
U dont get to smash the diploma so its 100% useless

Of course they are. Somali men will find a beautiful 15 year old back home with no questions asked even if he is a drugie. So nothing new there whereas we women are constanly judged if we marry a man who's younger by 5 years lol

World

VIP
Of course they are. Somali men will find a beautiful 15 year old back home with no questions asked even if he is a drugie. So nothing new there whereas we women are constanly judged if we marry a man who's younger by 5 years lol
15? :kodaksmiley:

anyone else feel comradere with all kushites. I honestly feel that ethiopians are our cousins in race and therefore should be considered very close.

I pray one day we have a unified kushite Islamic nation.

thanks bro. I consider somalis as my people. i blend in too, they always assume that i'm an abdi or a samatar, lol.

Trending

Latest posts