Prof. Opposes giving all Somalis living in Banadir right to vote

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
PL gave voting rights to folks who come from over 1k miles away and these unukuleh folks can't to people who live a stone throw away in the so called capital? I don't know why reer PL behave civilized with people from the game reserve. I doubt the same would happened if the roles were reversed.
Yeah gave them the right sure buddy. I guess denying them food then forcing them to register and vote a certain way is giving them “rights”. As far as I am concerned 1m1v should not be implemented if IDPs will vote since these corrupt politicians will see them as vote farms.

World

VIP
So only Hawiye will be allowed to vote?

How’s that going to work out? Will there be a sheegato qabiil test for 3 million people to determine their clan?

That’s gonna be quite expensive. Will the UN fund this?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So only Hawiye will be allowed to vote?

How’s that going to work out? Will there be a sheegato qabiil test for 3 million people to determine their clan?

That’s gonna be quite expensive. Will the UN fund this?
Its remind me of west elections only allowed for white male !.

HAG thinks today is 1991. Drink coffee HAGs. Xamar is shared city because you guys choicd to be capital. So start learn tanasl, otherwise capital will be shifted to other city agreed by Somalis.

Last edited:
Yeah gave them the right sure buddy. I guess denying them food then forcing them to register and vote a certain way is giving them “rights”. As far as I am concerned 1m1v should not be implemented if IDPs will vote since these corrupt politicians will see them as vote farms.
When did we deny them food???
Puntland has been super nice to these folks from the deep south who we don't have much in common with. I personally believe it is a mistake taking in so many of them and trying to integrate them into Puntland society. It is too risky as many of them come from pro shabab and hostile clans. I strongly believe in Puntland for reer Puntland. As every region should be for their clan(s). Somalinimo doesn't exist. You can't be nice to people from other regions in Somalia. It will only get you killed.

Gacmeey

When did we deny them food???
Puntland has been super nice to these folks from the deep south who we don't have much in common with. I personally believe it is a mistake taking in so many of them and trying to integrate them into Puntland society. It is too risky as many of them come from pro shabab and hostile clans. I strongly believe in Puntland for reer Puntland. As every region should be for their clan(s). Somalinimo doesn't exist. You can't be nice to people from other regions in Somalia. It will only get you killed.
Beenta daaf. Deni told them is diwaan galiya or y’all ain’t getting any food. Regardless people should only have voting rights in their deegaan, except the capital city which should be free to everyone. As for puntland, I’d like to see one more round of the MS ayuuto whilst in the meantime we can actually think about the voting system and not rush it through

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Beenta daaf. Deni told them is diwaan galiya or y’all ain’t getting any food. Regardless people should only have voting rights in their deegaan, except the capital city which should be free to everyone. As for puntland, I’d like to see one more round of the MS ayuuto whilst in the meantime we can actually think about the voting system and not rush it through
Its seems your information totally wrong, Deni didnt force them, its people of RX wanted to be part of PL election. As evidance Qardho mayor is RX.

So your point is nonsense.

Gacmeey

Its seems your information totally wrong, Deni didnt force them, its people of RX wanted to be part of PL election. As evidance Qardho mayor is RX.

So your point is nonsense.
Yes sure there was no hand twisting and unethical use of IDPs to vote farm because the Qardho mayor is RX ?!?

On a totally unrelated note, would you be interested in buying a bridge from me?

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Yes sure there was no hand twisting and unethical use of IDPs to vote farm because the Qardho mayor is RX ?!?

On a totally unrelated note, would you be interested in buying a bridge from me?
He's right. There may have been some injustices done to Rx in puntland in the past.

But today in 2023, Rx in puntland have political rights. They can vote and live a decent life in puntland. I've come across many Rx in puntland and they are all very happy with the treatment that they receive.

I would personally attribute this to Madaxweyne saciid deni. He is far better then the previous puntland presidents when it comes to integration into puntland for Reewins. He has made Rx feel like puntlanders and not foreigners.

He's right. There may have been some injustices done to Rx in puntland in the past.

But today in 2023, Rx in puntland have political rights. They can vote and live a decent life in puntland. I've come across many Rx in puntland and they are all very happy with the treatment that they receive.

I would personally attribute this to Madaxweyne saciid deni. He is far better then the previous puntland presidents when it comes to integration into puntland for Reewins. He has made Rx feel like puntlanders and not foreigners.
He claims Deni denied food to IDPs unless they registered to vote then goes on to say that he wouldn't mind another round of musical chairs between MS.

He's trying to appear neutral on the matter when he's probably a CM that's been brainwashed kkkk.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
He claims Deni denied food to IDPs unless they registered to vote then goes on to say that he wouldn't mind another round of musical chairs between MS.

He's trying to appear neutral on the matter when he's probably a CM that's been brainwashed kkkk.
That's news to me wallahi. I'm Rx and never heard of this. As a Rx I actually am a Deni supporter. He's a great president.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

If law says, after 10 years they became puntlanders and have right to vote, to you its hand twisting and unethical!. :what:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Trending