Pretty Somali girl marries a Palestinian guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do y'all think? :hmm:
tenor.gif
I think the Somali siil is on going out of business sale.

When will the Arabs find out that we hate them.

@onlyme notice the disgusting things we say about Arabs and yet we don’t have one on this forum getting angry. Why is that?

You asking me? That's none of my business. Is arab pon arab ting that?

For what its worth i don't see any AAs on here getting angry either...so i don't get your point.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The way he/she repeats Somalian, somalian is dead give away fam. :russ: when you leave a lie you believe it:drakelaugh: I bet he she thinks they are not Somali because of that lie

Exactly fam. It's no doubt a self hating Somali that wants to trigger Somalis. :pachah1:

Claiming to be from the Caribbean as well kkk.

@onlyme

Men and women in this forum are extremely insecure. Be careful what you say. Someone might very well end his life tonight.

Most Somali guys want to be you but they can't. Most Somali girls want to be in your bed sheets but they can't. Why else do they act so ratchet. Ignore the hyperboly. The reality is in the pudding.

@onlyme

Men and women in this forum are extremely insecure. Be careful what you say. Someone might very well end his life tonight.

Most Somali guys want to be you but they can't. Most Somali girls want to be in your bed sheets but they can't. Why else do they act so ratchet. Ignore the hyperboly. The reality is in the pudding.
Tf you just went full retard

Where's the father? Funny you niggas always attacking the girls on this, but seemed to forget that it's Somali fathers that are almost always blessing these unions and themselves a card-carrying member of "as long as he's Muslim" crew.

On another note, best wishes to the couple.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why is the "we are one ummah" card only used for Somali women?

If I tried to marry a Palestinian girl her father would refuse

Keep getting cucked Somalis :mjlol:

Why is the "we are one ummah" card only used for Somali women?

If I tried to marry a Palestinian girl her father would refuse

Keep getting cucked Somalis :mjlol:
Cause we are people with no pride....our women are known on the muslim word as the cheapest and easiest. An apple or 2 timir gives you somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending