Pretty Somali girl marries a Palestinian guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Talk to your fellow Xaaliimos, because 9/10 is them marrying out to qaashin getting abused and kicked out on the streets a couple of years later.

It’s hard to change their one ummah, we are the human race mindset, after all they were brainwashed from a young age.

And Somalis boys are starting to do the same as well. They’ve both lost the plot.

I don't think anyone's taking it personal besides you tbh. I mean there's a lot of other things on this site that should annoy you. A thread about a couple is not that deep lol
:what1: Why would my commenting on this thread cause you to believe it's the only thing I have an opinion on? You're getting defensive for no reason.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
What do y'all think? :hmm:
tenor.gif
I personally despise the Palestinians as a people. My reason? They are greedy and think that everyone must agree with them. They are easily triggered if you tell them to fix up. I dont think they need nationhood

I don't think anyone's taking it personal besides you tbh. I mean there's a lot of other things on this site that should annoy you. A thread about a couple is not that deep lol
I think there is a deeper issue here than just a picture imo. And its not only somalis. But there is a movement in society pushing for mixing and multiculturalism. Its become the in thing to mix for rhe sake of mixing. We didnt have to know her husbands nationality on the picture of her wedding. People normally right my husband or love of my life. But she went with their nationality like saying look at us we are different. Just my two cent

I personally despise the Palestinians as a people. My reason? They are greedy and think that everyone must agree with them. They are easily triggered if you tell them to fix up. I dont think they need nationhood

They think the whole of the Muslim world should stop and help them. Plus they hate Somalis after the lufthansa hijacking situation.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I agree with their views on immigration and such (when it comes to minorities) but not the whole gay and pro choice stuff. What are you ?

I support the alt right. If I lived in America, I would’ve voted for trump, in other words.

I disagree with liberals on everything even immigration. These so called immigrants should stay in their countries, why flee your motherland, especially when it isn’t a war zone, just to go to a foreign country which isn’t any better than yours?

I support the alt right. If I lived in America, I would’ve voted for trump, in other words.

I disagree with liberals on everything even immigration. These so called immigrants should stay in their countries, why flee your motherland, especially when it isn’t a war zone, just to go to a foreign country which isn’t any better than yours?
Are u '00 or '01?

Muji

VIP
When will the Arabs find out that we hate them.

@onlyme notice the disgusting things we say about Arabs and yet we don’t have one on this forum getting angry. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts