Pretty Somali girl marries a Palestinian guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zahra

Please ignore that crazy woman. She doesn't represent us.

May Allah bless your beautiful marriage Ameen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No sisters, and my cousins are already with someone. I think somali's need to step outside their bubble and venture out some and realize there are many amazing humans, somali or not. I wonder how many somali men and women have turned down someone who could have been great for them simply because they werent somali. It's sad to think.

No sisters, and my cousins are already with someone. I think somali's need to step outside their bubble and venture out some and realize there are many amazing humans, somali or not. I wonder how many somali men and women have turned down someone who could have been great for them simply because they werent somali. It's sad to think.

You are absolutely right. Many Somali guys know are now marrying non Somali girls which didn't happen as much before. So things are definitely changing!

Why is everyone hating. She cute, he cute, I wish they live happily ever after.

Meanwhile, my single ass can't even conduct a normal conversation with a male, but xalimos be bagging husbands left, right and centre. :frdfvsb:

@Saabriin Omar

I think you’ve raised a serious issue that is universal among all humans. Many people are shy, suffer from social awkwardness, or simply are introverts and need help with tips how to overcome it or to lessen the negativie impact it had on their shukaansi. You know 25% of a relationship is spent on those early stages of shukaansi and is when nothing can go wrong and it is the sweetest part of that journey. We need more threads addressing this issue rather than posting a random Jamaican on Twitter who posted my snot looks like Somali and the insecure crowd here becoming riled up. We should’ve mature and romantic members here like @Basra and @Mercury teach us more about shukaansi. I think it would be a great public service and we could learn a thing or two from the experts. If you are a salafi, we can add @VixR as she did a bit of salafi shukaansi herself. If we need a cross-cultural expert advice @Zahra will help us out. What do you reckon?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Saabriin

I think you’ve raised a serious issue that is universal among all humans. Many people are shy, suffer from social awkwardness, or are simply are introverts and need help tips to overcome it or to lessen the negativie impact it had on their shukaansi. You know 25% of a relationship is spent on those early stages of shukaansi and is when nothing can go wrong and the sweetest part of that journey. We need more threads addressing this issue rather than posting a random Jamaican on Twitter who posted my snot looks like Somali and the insecure crowd here becoming riled up. We should’ve mature and romantic members here like @Basra and @Mercury teach us more about shukaansi. I think it would be a great public service and we could learn a thing or two from the experts. If you are a salafi, we can add @VixR she did a bit of salafi dating herself. What do you reckon?

I am kinda digesting the idea that i am mature & romantic right now ...Give me a minute to smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is yet another example of Somali racial inferiority. Here we have a Palestinian who literally doesn't have a country because his idiot grandparents took the Jews for their friends simply because they were white. This perpetual refugee has stolen a Somali woman from you guys. This is yet another great example of the state Somali men are in. I will bet top dollar she didn't have her abo around or her brother(s) is fat af or skinny af. If i were a Somali woman, I wouldn't f**k a Somali dude wallahi. This case shows just how weak Somali men have become if a Palestinian has managed to steal one o your women.

@Saabriin Omar

I think you’ve raised a serious issue that is universal among all humans. Many people are shy, suffer from social awkwardness, or simply are introverts and need help with tips how to overcome it or to lessen the negativie impact it had on their shukaansi. You know 25% of a relationship is spent on those early stages of shukaansi and is when nothing can go wrong and it is the sweetest part of that journey. We need more threads addressing this issue rather than posting a random Jamaican on Twitter who posted my snot looks like Somali and the insecure crowd here becoming riled up. We should’ve mature and romantic members here like @Basra and @Mercury teach us more about shukaansi. I think it would be a great public service and we could learn a thing or two from the experts. If you are a salafi, we can add @VixR as she did a bit of salafi shukaansi herself. If we need a cross-cultural expert advice @Zahra will help us out. What do you reckon?

I''m here for it lol!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Interracial marriage isn’t my cup of tea but I think everyone got their choice to marry who they feel like and there’s really no reason to care who another Somali gets married to

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Saabriin Omar

Lol I don’t see myself as that romantic only thing I would add is don’t take a girl for granted

Let’s say This girl you been getting to know for a while and you 2 are in the talks of marriage thing is Once shes attached shes loyal shes commited shes Honest shes faithful shes dependable and shes caring

but you wanna know what comes with that?

Shes jealous shes clingy shes annoying shes over protective shes emotional and shes crazy you could push her away for a little thing and she Will come right back you could piss her off but shell never stay mad at you you could lie to her and she Will still trust you you could keep making mistakes and she’ll forgive you over and over you could make her hate you but she’ll start loving you all over again but don’t take that for granted cause when she’s done she’s really done

This is yet another example of Somali racial inferiority. Here we have a Palestinian who literally doesn't have a country because his idiot grandparents took the Jews for their friends simply because they were white. This perpetual refugee has stolen a Somali woman from you guys. This is yet another great example of the state Somali men are in. I will bet top dollar she didn't have her abo around or her brother(s) is fat af or skinny af. If i were a Somali woman, I wouldn't f**k a Somali dude wallahi. This case shows just how weak Somali men have become if a Palestinian has managed to steal one o your women.

This is like france under natzi occupation.

The sun will eventually rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.