Pretty Somali girl marries a Palestinian guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Cause we are people with no pride....our women are known on the muslim word as the cheapest and easiest. An apple or 2 timir gives you somali girl
I blame the fathers for being such bonafide cucks. They have allowed this to happen unequivocally.

:francis:

Somalis of old regarded Arab as naag and not even worthy of staying in the country.

Wheres @Factz he was the one who had the source.

How low have we fallen:jcoleno:

I blame the fathers for being such bonafide cucks. They have allowed this to happen unequivocally.

:francis:

Somalis of old regarded Arab as naag and not even worthy of staying in the country.

Wheres @Factz he was the one who had the source.

How low have we fallen:jcoleno:

Luckily no one in my family married a foreigner. There would have been violence for sure

VixR

Veritas
Idk why you’re posting it on this site, with half the members having an imbalance and cognitive dissonance and the other half hiding it. All you have to change are genders on this for a totally different reception, meanwhile regular folks are living their lives. Somalis marry Arabs even more than any other group. I went to a Jordanian/Somali wedding just this summer. It’s only on this site that they feign an aversion.

Idk why you’re posting it on this site, with half the members having an imbalance and cognitive dissonance and the other half hiding it. All you have to change are genders on this for a totally different reception, meanwhile regular folks are living their lives. Somalis marry Arabs even more than any other group. I went to a Jordanian/Somali wedding just this summer. It’s only on this site that they feign an aversion.
If it was a man he would've been lucky that he cuffed an Arabian gazelle but it's a woman :( we lost a fine xalimo today:frdfvsb:

Waa calako meel yuurirtiyo, cunug aan weynaane
Waa ciiryaamo roob da’ahayoo, ciiro iyo qiiqe
Waa baradho ceeriina iyo, xuubka caarada e

Cudud ma leh col kula weerar gala, ciidan iyo xooge
Inkastey cid kuu soo diraan, waa cidloo kale e
Caloosha iyo madaxay sidii, dumar cantuugaane
Maandhow cayaayirka iga daa, carabi waa naage!

@Karim @Shaolin23 @Sidi Dirir @Ferrari :deadpeter::damn::deadrose::dead:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

@Karim @Shaolin23 @Sidi Dirir @Ferrari :deadpeter::damn::deadrose::dead:
Cayaayirka iga daa Carabi Waa naage lmao. Brutal takedown by the Sayyid.

Soomaaligaagu waa sidee @nine ?!

VixR

Veritas
If it was a man he would've been lucky that he cuffed an Arabian gazelle but it's a woman :( we lost a fine xalimo today:frdfvsb:
Not a ? She doesn’t deserve your ire. She’s just living her life. Live yours and have some adib.

She lowkey resembles Maya Jama. My sister always told me she could see the Somali in her and some ppl disagreed, but I can see it here.

Muji

VIP
it comes from a place of inferiority it is like a dog that constantly barks because he wants your attention arabs do not even know that we have a cuqdad against them walahi it is really embarrassing

Arabs and Ethiopians don’t care that we hate them. I once told an Ethiopian about our hatred for them (thinking that she knew) and she shrugged her shoulders. I asked did they talk about us and she said no. Their enemies are the Eritreans and they spend their time talking about them not somalia. I’m not going to lie, a little part of my soul died. Only West Africans and Jamaicans care that Somalis hate them. The rest of the world are not bothered. We are like the ex-girlfriend who still talks about her ex only to see that he has moved on with his life.

I agree with you though the Arab hatred comes from a place of inferiority, if a Arab was here the appreciation threads would be piling up and people would be commenting on their profile “get to 500 posts ASAP so I can DM you hurry!”

@Karim @Shaolin23 @Sidi Dirir @Ferrari :damn::deadrose::dead:
:deadpeter:

They probably called him cabdi when he was in sacuudi. lmao wallahi this nigga had books of diss lyrics stored up somewhere. Everytime he dissed someone, he dragged them without mercy.:gucciwhat:

some guy said he used to work with jin and exchange they'd tell him the words he used, used to be shocked but doesn't sound so crazy now.:manny:

it won't be long before we see her complaining about my ex husband took my kids to palestine lol.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Why do refugees end up together all the time. I've seen palestinian and somali together alot :faysalwtf:
Miskeen for the kids though they'd just say their ethnicity and you feel bad for them for both their sides:shookgabre:
He's not a revert and comes from a Muslim family(assuming) so idk I don't have alot to say I think Allah took the dislike of ajnabis away from my heart yesterday since I've been praying for it:it0tdo8:
I'm cured I'm not a racist anymore :damn:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Why is the "we are one ummah" card only used for Somali women?

If I tried to marry a Palestinian girl her father would refuse

Keep getting cucked Somalis :mjlol:
Have you tried though I know and have seen a few guys married to Palestinians they marry out like their life depends on it.
I doubt you'd see palestinians talking about these two since they'd have to talk about way too many couples unlike here we are taking about these two since its so rare.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Arabs and Ethiopians don’t care that we hate them. I once told an Ethiopian about our hatred for them (thinking that she knew) and she shrugged her shoulders. I asked did they talk about us and she said no. Their enemies are the Eritreans and they spend their time talking about them not somalia. I’m not going to lie, a little part of my soul died. Only West Africans and Jamaicans care that Somalis hate them. The rest of the world are not bothered. We are like the ex-girlfriend who still talks about her ex only to see that he has moved on with his life.

I agree with you though the Arab hatred comes from a place of inferiority, if a Arab was here the appreciation threads would be piling up and people would be commenting on their profile “get to 500 posts ASAP so I can DM you hurry!”
In somalia they don't have this inferiority complex they don't hate the arabs as much as these abroad do.
They just look down on them a little but but not alot since most of them are muslim

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What do y'all think? :hmm:
tenor.gif
wow for once a somali girl has mad the right choice instead of the convicted criminal low iq Madow thug

Status
Not open for further replies.