Pretty black girl give a weird emoji look when asked about Somali boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really see the race wars fam.
Your lucky. I want to leave the Shithole Uk. I get on with most blacks but trash from both groups startin shit, but tbh it's always the Madows that start it. I don't know why they are so obsessed with us. Maybe i should take it as a compliment but you never see them discussing arabs or pakis here like they do somalis. I lose respect for them! they came here as immigrants and got treated like scum by the ppl that enslaved them and now they want to turn around and harrass the new immigrants. It's been that way since the 90's except they get karbashed in every gang wars in some heavily populated somali areas.

It's childish and borderline racism and ppl let it slide or join in. Anti cushiticism is real! we live in a pc world where you can't even mention the word black or jew in a negative manner and yet it's ok to rip on whites and somalis.

Lol why you calling me sus just bc I said she was pretty? I didn’t agree with what she said. I just think calling her monkey and stuff is terrible.
I think blacks mentioning somalis every time in a negative light is lowly and racist. Stop defending them just because they were slaves. Slaves can be racist too. They are childish and bring about more hatred and tension between the two groups. Find me one madow that has tried to calm the tensions and mention us in a decent manner.

Say something positive or don't mention a racial group or it's war!

ja idinka self esteemka iska si ridaysiin sidaa wax kasto oo niyada idinka jabinayo no keenaysaan LOL by the time mission is complete, there will be not one drop of self esteem to be found anywhere around here

it seems like all black girls have something against somali guys the amount of screenshot i have of them cussing somali guys non stop is lowkey sad. And most of them are pretty aswell
Because we don't acknowledge their existence. There's no physical difference between black males and females to the average mali dude :manny:

Can anyone explain to me how Ethiopians in america and canada have better reputation. And please no talking shit about, just give a decent answer

Sambuus

Inactive
Somali guys isn’t even all that, stop gassing yourself up. You ain’t Micheal Ealy when girls are supposed to drool for you:faysalwtf:

Can anyone explain to me how Ethiopians in america and canada have better reputation. And please no talking shit about, just give a decent answer
There are more Somalis in the West than Ethiopians or Eritreans. Madows are more familiar with Somalis as a result.

But don’t be fooled, they have an inferiority complex towards all Horn Africans, not just Somalis. We’re just the biggest targets available.
:kanyeshrug:

Somali guys isn’t even all that, stop gassing yourself up. You ain’t Micheal Ealy when girls are supposed to drool for you:faysalwtf:
Who decided? You have real low self esteem if you look up to made up beauty standards. You know when the romans ruled they found unibrows attractive.

:drakewtf:

I talk non somali girls all the time and its sweet until I let them know im somali they act different.

Can we stop blaming UK Somali's because we have a bad rep everywhere.

Where are the UK posters on this site?

Some of us are tf just cuz ur family ugly don’t put us all in that box
Some of these girls walaahi they have no brains. How can you study genetic variation and not know that there are good genes in very race, short and tall, dark and light, skinny and fat, muscular and slim.

Sambuus

Inactive
Who decided? You have real low self esteem if you look up to made up beauty standards. You know when the romans ruled they found unibrows attractive.

:drakewtf:
Micheal Ealy isn’t even attractive, I used him as an example since most black girls love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.