Pretty black girl give a weird emoji look when asked about Somali boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me me me me......................................................................
Because on the internet somalians have a major presence and they have gleefully displayed their anti blackness for years. They seem to have a lot of time so they go around trolling black forums shoveling out camel dung from their mouths wherever they go. They have a large filthy footprint that cannot be erased.

Its all about the hate you give....you can't push that sh*t back up the camel's arse.
I feel sorry for yall. It's just trolls from both groups bickering like es at each other. If both would focus on their own communities then africa and the diaspora wouldn't be failing.

:browtf:

Even the worst of muslims won't rot in hell forever. I'm not losing sleep over regretting him being deceived so easily, just like i don't care what some attention seeking worthless madow *****s think of our race. These losers are racking up sins and praising themselves and in the end they will lose out.

This world is filled with too many losers. Enoch (idris pbuh) was lucky i wish i could leave all the low iq stock behind so they can genocide each other.

:trumpsmirk::ulyin:

Sxb you need therapy, many years and years and years of therapy.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Her make up game sure has evolved. It's like two different girls.

upload_2019-1-28_20-32-39.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Looool y'all say you don't rate her? Look at this Somali nigga lmaoo what about me kulaha. She's like nah
@sigmund :drakelaugh:
He's tryna cuff and secure a second wife:mjswag:
I peeped through his mind and he told me that he wanted to marry four women of different color/race/ethnic.

You also see how he doesn't get disappointed, or even feel embarassed at all.

The cringe & thirst is strong with this one. La xawla...:mjkkk:

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Even the worst of muslims won't rot in hell forever. I'm not losing sleep over regretting him being deceived so easily, just like i don't care what some attention seeking worthless madow *****s think of our race. These losers are racking up sins and praising themselves and in the end they will lose out.

This world is filled with too many losers. Enoch (idris pbuh) was lucky i wish i could leave all the low iq stock behind so they can genocide each other.

:trumpsmirk::ulyin:

you mocking prophets takes you out of the fold of Islam completely you are no different to a kafir in the eyes of Allah. mocking the servants closest to Allah is equivalent to disbelief so please save yourself and don't call yourself a muslim if you dont have faith in our prophets.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Hell yeah but it’s different here we’re highly concentrated in a small area it’s impossible to avoid Somali guys in mn. Plus we some fresh cool ass niggas here
I knew black american chicks like somali guys whenever I write on twitter somali guys they are the first to compliment. Is the polar opposite to uk black twitter. I wonder what went wrong

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Unpopular opinion :ftw9nwa:
Thank f*ck I don't live in the UK lol

What's funny is Somali women even get disrespected by the blacks in the UK. A lot of guys were asked will you date a Somali woman and every single one of them said "no". Just watch this video and I don't understand why people paint it as a male thing

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
What's funny is Somali women even get disrespected by the blacks in the UK. A lot of guys were asked will you date a Somali woman and every single one of them said "no". Just watch this video and I don't understand why people paint it as a male thing.

Yeah I know. In fact, it seems like it's actually Somali girls that are receiving most of the insults

This dislike only counts for broke niggaz.
Once your wallet gets fat I guarantee you all women will get attracted to you like a shit a attracts flies. It doesn't even matter to them if you are tall, midget or disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.