Pretty black girl give a weird emoji look when asked about Somali boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Faraxs in the uk have a bad rep, most are just seen as criminals who like to stab people it is what is.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
is all like this over there. Im soo sorry bro you have to hear the news on the somali guys and black girl relationship. Do the black girls rate somali guys in america or do they stay away from you guys. Because african american girls tend to be the best looking black girl in my opinion so it would suck if they didnt rate you lot lol
Off the top of my head. I know a few dudes who have married and had kids with african American women. Even a few women as well that married AA men.

I have had black girls interested in me as well.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Off the top of my head. I know a few dudes who have married and had kids with african American women. Even a few women as well that married AA men.

I have had black girls interested in me as well.
i see you guys have good relationship over there. Thats cool other parts of the world not so much hence why all the hate comes from non american black people

If she was gassing up Somali men, all these Faraaxs would be like “Nubian queen! Look how beautiful this black goddess is compared to our ugly Xalimos! See how these ajnabis love us! <3”
:mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
And all y’all calling her ugly and monkey are ridiculous. This girl is pretty.

dont ever gass her or uk maadow they have cudcud for us and belittle us any chance they got is a trend to mock somalis guys overthere fxck her and her nasty animal hair. I onyl wrote "pretty" in the thread so i can trigger these faraaxs and tell them the reality of maadow girls

I just spent the last two minutes thinking about hair.

@Yaquub @sigmund I really don’t give a flying f*ck if a chick wears a weave.

There are a lot of chicks who are still fine that have Afros and etc.

If she fine she fine. That’s it
Yes but there is serious hypocrisy in a girl judging another race while not wearing her own features proudly. That turns me off instantly like an cadaan girl with short lesbian hair or dreads.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

dont ever gass her or uk maadow they have cudcud for us and belittle us any chance they got is a trend to mock somalis guys overthere fxck her and her nasty animal hair. I onyl wrote "pretty" in the thread so i can trigger these faraaxs and tell them the reality of maadow girls
It's okay to be belittled by racist Madows with low self esteem, because somalis in the Uk are weak, small in numbers and many worship or feel inferior to madows.

We seriously need some canadian-uk somali exchange programme. The somalis here need to be sent abroad to toughen up and view the world from were they aren't victimised by the victim race and canadian somalis need to experience how pathetic and obsessive uk Madows are.

:browtf:

And all y’all calling her ugly and monkey are ridiculous. This girl is pretty and wouldn’t look twice at y’all.
That last sentence is what's wrong with this world. So it's okay to encourage arrogance and racism just because someone is good looking. I'm better looking than most and my mother taught me to respect others unless provoked. A concept most Madow parents are too lazy to teach them.

:draketf:

If she was gassing up Somali men, all these Faraaxs would be like “Nubian queen! Look how beautiful this black goddess is compared to our ugly Xalimos! See how these ajnabis love us! <3”
:mjlol:
They've never been the agenda and they know it. Look up interracial statistics and then think about which females have low self esteem.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
And all y’all calling her ugly and monkey are ridiculous. This girl is pretty and wouldn’t look twice at y’all.
Stop acting like anyone on this forum or Somali men will give black women a look, let alone her.

You call this pretty? You really are a sus with understandable taste since black women are manly.

1. She is wearing a wig.
2. She using too much make up.
3. Remove them both and she looks like an 'ugly' man.

9Vi0W1irTiq4hXV8P6zCEQ.jpg

Last edited:
Stop acting like anyone on this forum or Somali men will give black women a look, let alone her.

You call this pretty? You really are a sus with understandable taste since black women are manly.

1. She is wearing a wig.
2. She using too much make up.
3. Remove them both and she looks like an 'ugly' man.

9Vi0W1irTiq4hXV8P6zCEQ.jpg
Lol why you calling me sus just bc I said she was pretty? I didn’t agree with what she said. I just think calling her monkey and stuff is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts