Pretty black girl give a weird emoji look when asked about Somali boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
actually the girl is pretty who am i kidding let's all be real and say We got triggered when she tweeted that she doesn't have anything against somalis

somali niggas stay losing :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Tbh i'm sleeping well knowing that when this dunya is over this generation of attention seekers and arrogant ungrateful boasters will be judged and have to spend eternity in jahannam for not behaving like decent human beings and not spending 10 minutes a day to thank the lord who gave them all they have that they boast proudly about.

The deal was made long ago and the ink has dried. What ever happens next is all our own choice, I pray that all somalis can focus on securing their place in jannah otherwise it's eternity in jahannam.

giphy.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Tbh i'm sleeping well knowing that when this dunya is over this generation of attention seekers and arrogant ungrateful boasters will be judged and have to spend eternity in jahannam for not behaving like decent human beings and not spending 10 minutes a day to thank the lord who gave them all they have that they boast proudly about.

The deal was made long ago and the ink has dried. What ever happens next is all our own choice, I pray that all somalis can focus on securing their place in jannah otherwise it's eternity in jahannam.

giphy.gif
my nigga you need to repent after you mocked our beloved prophet Adam any I still haven't forgotten or forgiven for that subhanallah

She's pretty and you niggas mad because she wouldn't touch y'all ugly asses with a 10 ft pool. Foh who cares about her hair, and this tweets irrelevant af

another planinum thread and don't look now....it involves us western black people. Go figure.

All the multiple page threads in here involves us.

Like every other group on the planet somalis revere us the most. The same dynamic of love and hate at the same time.....just like the rest.

If you love it then I Love it more! Carry on!

Yes but there is serious hypocrisy in a girl judging another race while not wearing her own features proudly. That turns me off instantly like an cadaan girl with short lesbian hair or dreads.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

you're just talking out your arse now homie. your tears leaking into your brains o wah?

Can anyone explain to me how Ethiopians in america and canada have better reputation. And please no talking shit about, just give a decent answer

Me me me me......................................................................
Because on the internet somalians have a major presence and they have gleefully displayed their anti blackness for years. They seem to have a lot of time so they go around trolling black forums shoveling out camel dung from their mouths wherever they go. They have a large filthy footprint that cannot be erased.

Its all about the hate you give....you can't push that sh*t back up the camel's arse.

my nigga you need to repent after you mocked our beloved prophet Adam any I still haven't forgotten or forgiven for that subhanallah
Even the worst of muslims won't rot in hell forever. I'm not losing sleep over regretting him being deceived so easily, just like i don't care what some attention seeking worthless madow s think of our race. These losers are racking up sins and praising themselves and in the end they will lose out.

This world is filled with too many losers. Enoch (idris pbuh) was lucky i wish i could leave all the low iq stock behind so they can genocide each other.

:trumpsmirk::ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts