Pretty black girl give a weird emoji look when asked about Somali boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
she knows she one nite stand if at all, Somali gus bestowed on gorgeous Somali girls. ugly Jamaicans in UK!!!!hhhhhhhhhhh

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
theres a lot of desperate somali guys who are into anything who else asked her that question if ti wasnt a somali. Shameful a uk somali dude should know by now how these bantu girls despise them
@sigmund im actually avoiding you and knowles thread but jumped in to yorues
i can tell you right now no one likes black girls but they like anyone that likes
them a bit like you guys

and the other thing is i will be avoiding youre threads in the future too much negetivity abnd gender bashing you guys rarely post any intelectual debates

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
another planinum thread and don't look now....it involves us western black people. Go figure.

All the multiple page threads in here involves us.

Like every other group on the planet somalis revere us the most. The same dynamic of love and hate at the same time.....just like the rest.

If you love it then I Love it more! Carry on!
I actually agree with you, most popular threads are about what your people think very sad.

@sigmund im actually avoiding you and knowles thread but jumped in to yorues
i can tell you right now no one likes black girls but they like anyone that likes
them a bit like you guys

and the other thing is i will be avoiding youre threads in the future too much negetivity abnd gender bashing you guys rarely post any intelectual debates
I agree the admin hated the Abdi exit threads and yet Somali male negativity threads are constantly allowed. Why does it matter to somalis what some average black girl thinks? Can't we discuss more prevalent issues surrounding our community and how to solve them?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I agree the admin hated the Abdi exit threads and yet Somali male negativity threads are constantly allowed. Why does it matter to somalis what some average black girl thinks? Can't we discuss more prevalent issues surrounding our community and how to solve them?
That's what am doing saxib
Allow this interracial propaganda
Xtreme selfhate

Come and check my thread out

Black british girls don't rate Somali guys although things are changing.

Black British guys didn't rate Somali girls, but now they do. Thats because a lot of Somali girls don't dress as conservatively as they used to. They've realised that Somali girls are hot.

I know Canada is completely different though.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

Black British guys didn't rate Somali girls, but now they do. Thats because a lot of Somali girls don't dress as conservatively as they used to. They've realised that Somali girls are hot.

Somali girls are only rated on twitter in the uk in real life is different. In Canada no one is obsessed with hating on somalis and most of the somalis in canada dress well and integrated with the others.

Somali girls are only rated on twitter in the uk in real life is different. In Canada no one is obsessed with hating on somalis and most of the somalis in canada dress well and integrated with the others.

Nah, i live in the UK. Its completely normal for black guys to try and get with Somali girls. Not just twitter.

I've even met ones who were obsessed with east African chicks in general, Somalis, ethiopian and Eritrean.

Trust me, i've met my fair share of black guys that specifically have a thing for Somali girls.

Nah, i live in the UK. Its completely normal for black guys to try and get with Somali girls. Not just twitter.

I've even met ones who were obsessed with east African chicks in general, Somalis, ethiopian and Eritrean.

Trust me, i've met my fair share of black guys that specifically have a thing for Somali girls.
Have you dated one and what was your experience?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Have you dated one and what was your experience?
giphy.gif

Let's hear it @HalimaJ. Sharing is caring. We promise not to laugh.
:sass2:

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

British blacks and other groups of black women send us the most signals of interest in my experience. Which is why I find this post and your comments confusing.

:ayaanswag:

Kratos

Sonder
British blacks and other groups of black women send us the most signals of interest in my experience. Which is why I find this post and your comments confusing.

:ayaanswag:
100% facts. This is so weird to me. I think these people just hate Somalis in general and their dislike for us makes them biased. I am far more likely to get attention from black women in real life than any other demographic

100% facts. This is so weird to me. I think these people just hate Somalis in general and their dislike for us makes them biased. I am far more likely to get attention from black women in real life than any other demographic
Let’s be honest, madows would jump at the chance to get with Horn Africans, male or female. Online they talk shit about us, but in real life they sing a different tune. Our looks and cultures are exotic to them.

I’ve seen black girls compliment my brothers for their timo jilec all the time.
:ftw9nwa:

Kratos

Sonder
Let’s be honest, madows would jump at the chance to get with Horn Africans, male or female. Online they talk shit about us, but in real life they sing a different tune. Our looks and cultures are exotic to them.

I’ve seen black girls compliment my brothers for their timo jilec all the time.
:ftw9nwa:
Yeah, social media is definitely not a reflection of real life. In the same way that I've never met a Somali hating black person in real life, I've never never met a racist Somali who identifies as Caucasian either. Social media (especially twitter) attracts a certain type of people

An ape in human form wearing horse hair said something negative about Somali guys! tolaaayy! :jcoleno:

i can't recover from this gut wrenching sorrow, i'm going to commit seppuku. It was nice knowing you brothers.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts