President Farmaajo is living in his own bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do these people in Somalia move like they don't know the country is an underdeveloped poverty ridden, and basically still in anarchy? They are supposed to help fix the country but how can they do that when they think they are en par with first world nations with their misplaced priorities?

Why is Farmaajo telling kenyans he will work with them to stop terrorism :mindblown: so he's going to offer to thwart their terrorism, but somalia need to import 50,000 ugandans for its ongoing problem:mybusiness:, makes sense. "The government of #Somalia is always ready to cooperate with our neighbors in all efforts to stop, eliminate and defeat the evil of terrorism." kulaha like Somalia has any resources! LOL

Somalia will NEVER get anywhere until these guys get their heads out of the clouds and start working! I don't think they even see the problems sometimes

Just like how the federal government whenever there is tension between a gulf country and another country they quickly side with the gulf as if people even care about Somalia lol. Like the Canada vs KSA situation, within hours they released a statement siding with KSA:kanyehmm:

Just like how the federal government whenever there is tension between a gulf country and another country they quickly side with the gulf as if people even care about Somalia lol. Like the Canada vs KSA situation, within hours they released a statement siding with KSA:kanyehmm:
Its so embarrassing. You know those other countries are thinking "okay...?" :snoop: so why bother? Does he really believe anyone cares about Somalia?

Farmaajo waa warmooge. After all he spent 25 years outside of the country before he returned. His kids are outside of the country too. He can hardly relate.

They need to put in a clause in the constitution that says only locals can be president.

When farmaajo and khayre are done they will be living life in Europe or dubai.

When he left his adeer was oppressing people. It is all he remembers. He tries so hard to emulate him but everything about him, his demeanor, his speech, his posture all scream 'soft ass nigga'.

Farm

VIP
He really does. I think something may be wrong with him...hosting lavish parties (while the population starves) and hiring unqualified white men for jobs a Somali can do (the country has a very high unemployment rates) that’s not counting the other terrible stuff he’s done including the deteriorating security.

He really does. I think something may be wrong with him...hosting lavish parties (while the population starves) and hiring white men for jobs a Somali can do (the country has a very high unemployment rates) that’s not counting the other terrible stuff he’s done including the deteriorating security.
His promise that alshabab would be defeated in his first two years is a massive failure the forgetful public dont bother to hold him accountable to.

Its so embarrassing. You know those other countries are thinking "okay...?" :snoop: so why bother? Does he really believe anyone cares about Somalia?
All we need to do is sit back and mind our own business not get involved in all the dramas, no one could care who Somalia sides with we're a not a functioning country lol.

Leo

The Brave
Somalis as whole need their mental states evaluated by licensed psychiatrist. I’ve come to realize in their heads they’re sitting in skyscrapers and walking on paved sideswalks and roads made of gold but in reality they excel in :feedme:

These other leaders treat him
Farmaajo waa warmooge. After all he spent 25 years outside of the country before he returned. His kids are outside of the country too. He can hardly relate.

They need to put in a clause in the constitution that says only locals can be president.

When farmaajo and khayre are done they will be living life in Europe or dubai.

When he left his adeer was oppressing people. It is all he remembers. He tries so hard to emulate him but everything about him, his demeanor, his speech, his posture all scream 'soft ass nigga'.
He does look very soft... In any picture where he is standing next to another, you can see the outstanding difference in confidence and body language. Like when kenyatta is standing next to him, you'd think it was like his uncle or something even though they are in the same age bracket

Like anyone cares what side Somalia takes.

These other leaders treat him

He does look very soft... In any picture where he is standing next to another, you can see the outstanding difference in confidence and body language. Like when kenyatta is standing next to him, you'd think it was like his uncle or something even though they are in the same age bracket
Yeah he doesn't understand he is on the spotlight. The cringy moment he went for a hug instead of a handshake with kenyatta still haunts me.:kodaksmiley:

Next somali president needs to be trained on the dos ans the donts and political protocols.

We are tired of being embarrassed by these guys.

Farmaajo is soft when it comes to abiy and kenyatta and other world leaders but tries to be tough guy with Somalis. Should be the other way around. He embodies the quintessential somali male character, soft and beta around ajnabis but is a lion around Somalis.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There’s no government without fault with that said I believe in this administration, we should respect their decisions and wait til the end of their term to see if they deserve another chance or we move on to a new direction. In the mean time, let us support and not stand in the way :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Arent you Geeri Koombe? You are not even from Somalia, your tuulos in Ethiopia are being over taken by Oromo hordes like Tuuli guleed. Please stick to Ethiopian affairs.

Arent you Geeri Koombe? You are not even from Somalia, your tuulos in Ethiopia are being over taken by Oromo hordes like Tuuli guleed. Please stick to Ethiopian affairs.
stop being ignorant, I'm from Somalia. :gucciwhat: what tribe I am maxaa kaa galey :camby:
There’s no government without fault with that said I believe in this administration, we should respect their decisions and wait til the end of their term to see if they deserve another chance or we move on to a new direction. In the mean time, let us support and not stand in the way :)
but if you say that for every president, than 40 years and ten presidents later...? How does that work? So we just let Somalia stay in turmoil while they rob the country so we don't harm the feelings of some politicians???

stop being ignorant, I'm from Somalia. :gucciwhat: what tribe I am maxaa kaa galey :camby:

but if you say that for every president, than 40 years and ten presidents later...? How does that work? So we just let Somalia stay in turmoil while they rob the country so we don't harm the feelings of some politicians???
He equates farmaajo, a president, with marehan.

waa dad cuqdad u dhamaaday.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We have to push and encourage the government to succeed instead of exhausting it with endless hostilities.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

What is the alternative then? If there was I would always side with the better option but there simply isn't. We do not have the luxury of few more years of inactivity. It's been 2 years already and the other two would fly by just as fast. Let us be patient brotha and keep hope alive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts