President Deni Inauguration thread- 25th January!!

The tinpot dictator Qalbi Madoobe failed to attend laakiin yaa u baahan. Ogaden sent a high level delegation

View attachment 312828

The Cawlyahan Ugaas and the Kuumade Garaad were also in attendance

The Sheikh sent his delegation in his place:meleshame:

IMG_7035.jpeg

Abaq

VIP
Yaa kaa xanaajiyay mudane :pachah1:
The dictator must fall. Now that the Marehan boogeyman is gone, he has no other tricks to keep fooling us with. Even SSC-Khatumo that’s less than 6 months old is ahead of us for goodness’s sake

Down, Qalbi Madoobe down :fittytousand:

All of Ogaden including Mohamed Suber were there.

This is a struggle of Ogaden vs Qalbi Madoobe, not sub clans
I heard madobe is getting ready for another 5 years term.
wallahi this guy waa sixiroole if he pulls it off this time.
How's he keep the other OGs in check?

Abaq

VIP
I heard madobe is getting ready for another 5 years term.
wallahi this guy waa sixiroole if he pulls it off this time.
How's he keep the other OGs in check?
Waa loo tanaasulay. He spoke to the elders and asked them to prevent the other OG candidates. At the time, there were external threats. However, that game is now over. The Kuumade card has expired

Waa loo tanaasulay. He spoke to the elders and asked them to prevent the other OG candidates. At the time, there were external threats. However, that game is now over. The Kuumade card has expired
who do you think has a chance of becoming president next? I am already discounting Raage and oomar because they are already giving Ahmed just what he needs, alliances with non kuumades. That Col Khalid guy would be my pick, he's too real.

Abaq

VIP
who do you think has a chance of becoming president next? I am already discounting Raage and oomar because they are already giving Ahmed just what he needs, alliances with non kuumades. That Col Khalid guy would be my pick, he's too real.
At this point anyone but Madoobe. But let’s not derail this thread any further

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Trending