President Deni Inauguration thread- 25th January!!

SSC khaatumo president makes statement @Cartan Boos
1706181805843.jpeg

I think if Somalia had a major entertainment industry with multiple awards shows, 85% of the current Somali politicians would be in that industry. Today they derive that same adoration and attention that comes from fame through politics.

The long lines at the airport waiting for their return, the battle for seats, the inaugurations, the globetrotting, it all makes sense now.

Its vanity lol. :yousmart:

That is why I would outlaw red carpet photoshoots and large entourages. It attracts narcissistic personalities.

That guy is fake news. He didn’t say that neither was he referring to madaxtooyada puntland but to Jama Deperani who was MC of the event . He referred to him as Firdhiye and not his full name. He did the same with Qoor Qoor and others
Makes sense if he was referring to deperani these reporters thrive on controversy smh

Nigga.. Hsm should be happy he even was welcomed u think we’ve forgotten his wack attempts to sabotage our lil hustle in kingdom of punt. Standing up kuulaha
Hold on what attempts are you talking about? We always hear wild claims against politicians but none of it is really confirmed.

There's Hawiye people I know irl that say Deni hasn't done anything for PL kkkk should I believe that as well?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Howl ong was the election I remember seeing posts about from 2 years ago Good Job Mr. Deni My favorite Looking President no homo

Abaq

VIP
The tinpot dictator Qalbi Madoobe failed to attend laakiin yaa u baahan. Ogaden sent a high level delegation

IMG_6523.jpeg

The Cawlyahan Ugaas and the Kuumade Garaad were also in attendance

Trending

Latest posts