President Deni Inauguration thread- 25th January!!

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
The totalitarian regime prevents them from visiting but that doesn't mean they aren't candidates
You speak about these candidates in a kind tone, that’s unlike you. Do they happen to be from your juffo

Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The totalitarian regime prevents them from visiting but that doesn't mean they aren't candidates
They have no local support either. Those string of interviews were the point of no return.

Xidig and Seeraar had their rebellious phase but once you start giving Marexaan talking points you are outside of the Jubbaland overton window. They can keep yapping from Garissa/Nairobi until the Sayid leaves.

Abaq

VIP
They have no local support either. Those string of interviews were the point of no return.

Xidig and Seeraar had their rebellious phase but once you start giving Marexaan talking points you are outside of the Jubbaland overton window. They can keep yapping from Garissa/Nairobi until the Sayid leaves.
The 2012 Kumade consensus has been shattered thanks to Madobe’s dictatorial tendencies coupled with his lack of vision other than being a strongman. The last straw that broke the camel’s back was his ousting of Colonel Khalid. For Jubaland to survive, Madobe must go

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The 2012 Kumade consensus has been shattered thanks to Madobe’s dictatorial tendencies coupled with his lack of vision other than being a strongman. The last straw that broke the camel’s back was his ousting of Colonel Khalid. For Jubaland to survive, Madobe must go
Madoobe is definitely killing our future by mowing down our local crop of politicians.

Even so Madoobe must go =/= Oomaar and Ina Cali Raage are our candidates

Welcoming back traitors and making them front runners is what destroyed MX. I dont even like Xidig to be honest but his crimes arent as public or certain.

Abaq

VIP
Madoobe is definitely killing our future by mowing down our local crop of politicians.

Even so Madoobe must go =/= Oomaar and Ina Cali Raage are our candidates

Welcoming back traitors and making them front runners is what destroyed MX. I dont even like Xidig to be honest but his crimes arent as public or certain.
Oomaar’s crimes are irredeemable that much I give. But what is Raage’s crime? I know first hand he is a scoundrel but if he is blacklisted, then so should Ciilmooge and co

Madoobe is a cancer. Not a single member of the original Jubaland architects are left by his side. Some he expelled, others quit after they gave up with him, and others were killed in suspicious circumstances with the blame always falling conveniently on Al Shabab. Wadar iyo waaxid yaa waalan?

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
I think if Somalia had a major entertainment industry with multiple awards shows, 85% of the current Somali politicians would be in that industry. Today they derive that same adoration and attention that comes from fame through politics.

The long lines at the airport waiting for their return, the battle for seats, the inaugurations, the globetrotting, it all makes sense now.

Its vanity lol. :yousmart:

Trending