President Deni Inauguration thread- 25th January!!

Abaq

VIP
Jubaland Presidential Candidate Mudane Abdi Ali Rage arrived in Garowe for the inauguration
420821626_3597681197159881_8353940843888276812_n.jpg

He also visited SSC-Khatumo and met the leadership there

420862997_3598155120445822_5419102782993831106_n.jpg

Capo Dhoore

βš”οΈ
Hirshabelle president Cali Guudlaawe , Vice President of Galmudug Cali Ciid and Former Prime Minister Cabdi Faarax Shirdoon (Saacid) have arrived in Garowe

Last edited:
Deni, shouldn't invite HSM, Let's see who blinks first . Deni took HSMs best shot and came on top. Let HSM suffer in the last year and half before the election.

Deni, shouldn't invite HSM, Let's see who blinks first . Deni took HSMs best shot and came on top. Let HSM suffer in the last year and half before the election.
What a stupid thing to say! We literally have a bigger fish to fry!
This zero sum political game between blood related Somalis need to fucking end.
It's been 33 years and no one won. How many more years are you willing to waste on this bickering before coming to the realization that we are can either all lose together or win together?

What a stupid thing to say! We literally have a bigger fish to fry!
This zero sum political game between blood related Somalis need to fucking end.
It's been 33 years and no one won. How many more years are you willing to waste on this bickering before coming to the realization that we are can either all lose together or win together?
If there is bigger fish to fry, go and Fry the fish yourself. NOt a single fck was given when HSM was touring the world and tried to close all the sources of income from the international community. Let me know when HSM finishes the constitution, creates high court and is ready for an all inclusive federal government

If there is bigger fish to fry, go and Fry the fish yourself. NOt a single fck was given when HSM was touring the world and tried to close all the sources of income from the international community. Let me know when HSM finishes the constitution, creates high court and is ready for an all inclusive federal government
What can foreign tuugsi do for you? That itself is prove that we have failed.
I can't fry that fish myself, we need to stand together or fall together. There's no in between sxb.
Let it go.

Deni is a hood federal president.. I hope with his new election he leads PL into a period of unity, progress and prosperity... I also hope to have Deni elected as the head of the federal government when the time comes,I believe he's the man who would be able to lead Somalia into progress.

What can foreign tuugsi do for you? That itself is prove that we have failed.
I can't fry that fish myself, we need to stand together or fall together. There's no in between sxb.
Let it go.
It's true brother we need unity and we need to face the challenges/threats facing our people as one.. But this is the job of the president to bring all Somalis together and also to tour and meet and great his citizens on every corner of the country where it is possible to travel in safety for him... He can really unite and gather support for the government with the correct political approach.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Guys am invited to the big ceremony alx. I have purchased a custom tailored suit from Macys and will be arriving in garowe soon. I hope I’m welcomed by mudane Deni too like everyone else. Pic from a Photo Booth in the airpot.

1706002185245.jpeg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Unnecessary imo, why waste time and money hosting people like Garguurte who poured money to unseat you? The likes of Madoobe who I'm glad isn't coming. I can understand a new president but Deni was already the president. Get to work.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!

Puntland needs several 100MW - 300MW wind farms, and industrial parks, which is what Deni should be focusing on in the next four years. Attract as many flagship projects through the FGS as he can. No point in political brinkmanship lasting years that has no benefit for the ordinary person.

Trending

Latest posts