Pregnant

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1607521798634.png

thats one thing that should never happen never concede a own goal i always strapped on a conny cant be taking any risk

some girls want to get pregnant by you and are sneaky with it

Jungle

VIP
If any of you do slip up dont panic. Just make her go to a pharmacy asap for that morning after. They dont sell it to men in the uk lol.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
thats one thing that should never happen never concede a own goal i always strapped on a conny cant be taking any risk

some girls want to get pregnant by you and are sneaky with it

Any nigga that takes condoms from his girl is a certified nacas. She could poke holes in it & they wouldn’t even know pffftttt

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Nope but I knew of this Arab fella through an Irani brother. This poor Arab sod, Syrian I believe, was sleeping with this German girl and one day in the middle of coitus she wrapped her legs tight around him and screamed "I want your babies!". Poor dude tried with all his might to pull out but it was too late by the time he did. She got pregnant and her parents had to take her back to Germany for an abortion.

Subxanallah. What was she even thinking? This was in the Gulf of all places. In Dubai!
:mjlol:

Jungle

VIP
Certain females will try pressure you to take it off midway but you cant really tell what her intentions are at that point lol.