Pregnant

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Certain females will try pressure you to take it off midway but you cant really tell what her intentions are at that point lol.
Id say its a spur of the moment thing for half of them.

Men are really easy to have their minds played with. She might want to trap you & collect child support or even worse... give you an (in)curable std. Uff imagine complying with her & taking off your condom because you’re “in the moment” & catch herpes or HIV after

Men are really easy to have their minds played with. She might want to trap you & collect child support or even worse... give you an (in)curable std. Uff imagine complying with her & taking off your condom because you’re “in the moment” & catch herpes or HIV after
A horny man never thinks.

Why are u trying to tell us this shit? You’re a woman you’re not supposed to tell us this :mjlaugh:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
A horny man never thinks.

Why are u trying to tell us this shit? You’re a woman you’re not supposed to tell us this :mjlaugh:

Exactly because y’all niggas can be dumb af & quick to ignore the signs. STDs don’t necessarily show up rapidly & they can remain dormant, so you idiots would most likely marry a woman, after all the ciyaalsuuq antics, giving her the disease. Btw, chlamydia definitely causes fertility issues (the others would too, but I 100% heard about chlamydia & it’s nasty ways ughhh)

Exactly because y’all niggas can be dumb af & quick to ignore the signs. STDs don’t necessarily show up rapidly & they can remain dormant, so you idiots would most likely marry a woman, after all the ciyaalsuuq antics, giving her the disease. Btw, chlamydia definitely causes fertility issues (the others would too, but I 100% heard about chlamydia & it’s nasty ways ughhh)
Dumb kulaha :drakewtf:

I have been kudhufo kadhaqaq hòes before u were even born, u don’t have to tell me this stuff.

Why u so passionate about this shit :urgh:

Sometimes the mjlit2.png in you just wants to take over :damn::damn:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
wallahi men are easy. Like the flow of the water on a hot summer day. So simple to use. I'm surprised that they rule the world with minds like that....
:urgh:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
wallahi men are easy. Like the flow of the water on a hot summer day. So simple to use. I'm surprised that they rule the world with minds like that....

Facts & they’re not embarrassed to admit that they’re easy. I remember hearing about some lady offering Saddam Hussein sexual intercourse in an exchange that he stops the violence. Thankfully, he had aqal & didn’t go for it. Horta, why would he when he has a wife & a family?? Also, even if he fucked her, she could’ve given him HIV & he probably wouldn’t notice until it turns to AIDS

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Facts & they’re not embarrassed to admit that they’re easy. I remember hearing about some lady offering Saddam Hussein sexual intercourse in an exchange that he stops the violence. Thankfully, he had aqal & didn’t go for it. Horta, why would he when he has a wife & a family?? Also, even if he fucked her, she could’ve given him HIV & he probably wouldn’t notice until it turns to AIDS
That cannot be real astaqfirullah. How many somali men would drop their country at a chance like that for less than one dollar. can you believe that? Disgusting behavior

Jungle

VIP
I mean i assess the situation accordingly lol. Im not gonna look at a girl i already been with multiple times or ive been in a relationship with the same as a 1 night stand h03e who wants to gas me up. Both of them women could say take it off tho so its just a mans judgement really. A man only slips up on women he been wanting imo.

After 5 minutes of wrestling the malab we become perfectly rational again.. But women are irrational in nature, and that is how we rule the world