Post in this thread and I'll tell you what tv show character you remind me of based off your traits here

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Another very reserved person with good takes here and there. The fact that you have no pfp seems like you're more so NPC like and you want to keep your identity safe.

You remind me of Carl

1677191945378.png

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
I'll be 100% unbiased and will judge you accordingly

DISCLAIMER: Don't get offended by the character I choose for you based off your traits.
here Let's see if you can figure mine out, and I'm giving you plenty of hints.
VAA9266-038-1.jpg
VAA9266-025-1.jpg
1169919.jpg
VAA9266-057-1.jpg
Poster_showing_Greater_Somalia.jpg
f61140e9e8f8f9d29d4b27b86a6bdc64--my-people-traditional-dresses.jpg
istockphoto-1250025746-612x612.jpg
istockphoto-1304923050-612x612.jpg
istockphoto-1087196574-612x612.jpg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You're another person who has good takes and is very well reserved. Judging by those photos , I can tell you're pretty much descended from royalty and you're probably a baddie

So I'll say you remind me of Queen Elsa

1677193335167.png

Last edited:
Another well reserved member with very good takes, in fact I'd say you're one of the most intelligent members here. I have a feeling that you graduated in some type of science field , so you remind me of

Aunt Viv from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air
View attachment 256333
Dark-skinned Aunt Viv is goals. I wish I had her style and poise.
"one of the most intelligent member on here" - don't flatter me too much now @JohnCena. I'll get a big head.
:damsel:
I am graduating from a stem degree soon too. You're good :umad:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I would say you're someone who's very conservative(in beliefs) while being a feminist which in my opinion is a contradiction. You seem confused in life at 19. It looks like you went through a lot in life and had to deal with shitty men along the way, so you do hold resentment towards them. You are very loyal and that's very admirable.

I would say you're Muffy from Arthur
View attachment 256330
I am not a feminist but I support all the womens rights staunchly, as long as they don’t go against Islam.
As for the comparison, this is for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
kkkkk
seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Not something I'd choose to relate to myself, but nice try!

FYI, I might have joined recently, but I've lurking here since before you joined :trumpsmirk:
I had an alt and officially joined in 2018 but I forgot the username and password for it, so had to make this one.

With that said, you're very mysterious indeed.

*cue x files theme