Post in this thread and I'll tell you what tv show character you remind me of based off your traits here

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Very reserved member who has good takes here and there but you do seem to lack confidence due to the fact that you think you're short. So if I had to choose a character , I would say you're Timmy Turner from Fairly Odd parents

View attachment 256318
Very astute hypothesis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You're a very suave type of guy, you have a Drake AVI, so you're already a legend just off that.

You most likely have a roster of baddies who are no less than a 9.

So you remind me of Boomhaur from King of the Hill

1677190302576.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Why would I get offended? Now spill who am I?
Nah I was just speaking in general, sir.

With that said, based off your previous posts and the fact that you're very reserved but give good takes here and there couple with the fact that you got a dicaprio pfp, I'd say you're more like one of my favorite tertiary characters from Spongebob.

Fred Recild
1677190617642.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
So what would I be?
Another well reserved member of this community and you have good takes. I can tell you're a go-getter kind of like me in a way and you're very goal oriented.

Everyone here likes you as well.

I would say you remind me of Bulbasaur
1677191053101.png

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Nah I was just speaking in general, sir.

With that said, based off your previous posts and the fact that you're very reserved but give good takes here and there couple with the fact that you got a dicaprio pfp, I'd say you're more like one of my favorite tertiary characters from Spongebob.

Fred Recild
View attachment 256332
I see. The man obviously has class. Just look at those premium pants.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
HI!! It's me, the one all of you love!
A very go-getter type of person and you're always happy. You are someone who's biased from time to time and don't really reason with logic, instead you react more emotionally. You seek validation a lot from people and want to be loved by everyone.

I would say you remind me of

DW

1677191645361.png