Post in this thread and I'll tell you what tv show character you remind me of based off your traits here

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
You're an interesting character , in fact one of the most entertaining posters here. After looking through your posts, you do give off simp energy so I'll have to say your

Neil Goldman from family guy
View attachment 256256

View attachment 256257
That fits him perfectly, its always the ugly ones thinking their handsome.
Bored Over It GIF by Chloe x Halle

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can't decide if i am Reese or Sarah! They both played their part in this movie amazing. If you have not watched this movie u r not my Somali spot family! Periodt!

1677184682655.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
What about me?
I haven't really interacted you with much , in fact I swear you're new here?

With that said, you give off young, intelligent vibes and I'm beginning to think you might be under 20 child who lied about his age.

Even if I had to think of a character, I'd say you're

Sid the science kid
1677184804179.png

I'll do this one for @JohnCena

Your Rachel Berry from Glee:

A self absorbed whiny, annoying person. You think everybody loves you while in reality they don't, they tolerate you. I mean look at your thread where you said everybody was in love with you. That and your two faced as well, awful to people when it benefits you and change yourself the same way a snake sheds skin when you want everybody to like you. Boo, get out of here.
View attachment 256255
Edit: People don't tolerate you, they hate your guts. You're ignored, invisible, this is your cry for the love you've always craved from your parents but you never got. Also, improve your writing skills, your too old to be writing like a FOB.
The obsession is real 😂 I think you don’t realize am joking and taking everything seriously 😆 I don’t even know your name or care to remember, just be like me. And I am fob didn’t born in the west so sorry for my way of writing.

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@Basra One of the very very few adversaries I have here that is arguably as good, if not better than me at what we do best here on sspot.

If we were to judge you based off your character here, I would say you remind me of Marie Barone from everybody loves raymond

1677184966023.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra One of the very very few adversaries I have here that is arguably as good, if not better than me at what we do best here on sspot.

If we were to judge you based off your character here, I would say you remind me of Marie Barone from everybody loves raymond

View attachment 256266

Thank you huuno. Your thought counts. But i watch my weight :(

Trending

Latest posts