Post in this thread and I'll tell you what tv show character you remind me of based off your traits here

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I'll be 100% unbiased and will judge you accordingly

DISCLAIMER: Don't get offended by the character I choose for you based off your traits.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Looking Janelle Monae GIF by NETFLIX

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I'll do this one for @JohnCena

Your Rachel Berry from Glee:

A self absorbed whiny, annoying person. You think everybody loves you while in reality they don't, they tolerate you. I mean look at your thread where you said everybody was in love with you. That and your two faced as well, awful to people when it benefits you and change yourself the same way a snake sheds skin when you want everybody to like you. Boo, get out of here.
1677184064744.png

Edit: People don't tolerate you, they hate your guts. You're ignored, invisible, this is your cry for the love you've always craved from your parents but you never got. Also, improve your writing skills, your too old to be writing like a FOB.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I'll do this one for @JohnCena

Your Rachel Berry from Glee:

A self absorbed whiny, annoying person. You think everybody loves you while in reality they don't, they tolerate you. I mean look at your thread where you said everybody was in love with you. That and your two faced as well, awful to people when it benefits you and change yourself the same way a snake sheds skin when you want everybody to like you. Boo, get out of here.
View attachment 256255
Wow u were holding that one in werent u?
:mjlol:

Trending