Post a pic of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its because hatin ass white people made the one drop rule. It also f*ck out inheritance for creoles on America.

Lol would like creoles to identify themselves something else besides black:pachah1:
They are proud and loud African American

freakum+dress+gif
[/QUOTE]
No, while and regular black folks think creole are uppity negroes that practice voodoo. Lol. S aas me still exist. Before the one drop rule, race classification was alot looser.

@Kurolady08 never mind 3a is too soft like my twin's hair I think mine is 4a cause it is an afro and I need to make it wet in order to comb it.
Yeah, me too. There different types of Madow hair. Bantu kinky hair has a different feel to it. It feels harder and their curls are more like zipzap instead of circles.

Yeah, me too. There different types of Madow hair. Bantu kinky hair has a different feel to it. It feels harder and their curls are more like zipzap instead of circles.
The good thing about having thick hair is I don't go bald early. My dad and sister have 3a hair but he got bald early on.

:comeon:

No, I just have a good curly hair routine.

Low sulfate shampoo + conditioner
Leave in conditioner + oil after washing.
Lo ok....i did say it was gay question. But it has crossed my mind when i seen people in the street with very curly hair. I cant just go up to them and say hey about your hair.......

Status
Not open for further replies.